Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Aaliyah- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Rapier

lol. i don't know about all the performances, but hardik's and nidhi's lyrical hip hop had "dharmesh" written all over it.πŸ˜† it was kinda obvious.

Yup!
Same with their grand entry performance

I love Hardik and Nidhi though; Gujju power!
Guys, stop blaming Geeta all the time.

Can the other two come up with Classical dance? NO!

It's hard then. Why don't we judge them when it comes to classical?!

It's Dance INDIA Dance, and it has changed the face of the whole theme. It's become Dance DUNIYA Dance or Dance WEST Dance.

Tab to koi kuchh nahin bolta!

Remember that one contestant form DID2's Kolkata audition, who was asked to shut up by Remo? Dude, he was so freakin' right!

Yeh India hai, and what are we appreciating? WESTERN GARBAGE!
Angel-likeDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Awwww, Geeta's got such high votes.. I actually thought her choreography was GREAT in the Grand Premier episodes, I'm looking forward for her choreography 'cos it looks like she has improved a lot πŸ˜ƒ
ashwik_arvi10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
It is obviously Geeta but we all know that her choreography is going to come from Dharmesh so I will not say Geeta!! I think is is going to be a hard competition!
akanna thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I dont think all the acts from GKG are by Dharmesh!! For one, D is not good in classical steps, and that's Geeta's forte.. And Geeta has other assistants that she had used for DID2, esp for Contemporary, Ballroom, etc styles... And I dont think Geeta is the weakest.. SO far I feel all three are kinda equally strong, and it's gonna be a tough competition - well worth watching!! 😊
Akku baby,  you're back!!! My God, have we really been disconnected for two years???

πŸ€—
onizuka thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
πŸ˜‰ hmm... i did watch that episode.... i think geeta was just geeta.... marzi..wow ... after reading that he was in alvin ailey... gosh.... what to say.... but that choreography was just like an amateur shiamak davar.... rajeev just rocks...
Its_Sash thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DesiIFer

Guys, stop blaming Geeta all the time.

Can the other two come up with Classical dance? NO!

Just show me one mindblowing pure classical dance routine choregraphed by Geeta in DID-1, DID-2 and DID Doubles till now! πŸ˜›This classical thing regarding Geeta is a trash.🀒 When it comes to stand for a classical dancer Geeta seldom do so.... if not why she chose that mediocre dancer Tina instead of such a fine and versatile classical dancer like Amrita? πŸ˜• Why she always presents a classical dance in a  wrapper of bollywood song? πŸ˜• Don't tell me that popular mass will not buy that pure classical dance with pure classical music as both Kruti and Nikkitasha has done it with success.😳 Where there a chance of choreographing a pure classical act....why she chose that folk dance Gondhal for Dharmesh? Why didn't she choreograph a Bharatnatyam for Dharmesh?πŸ˜• If she can criticise other masters for choreographing some basic classical steps, then what was Binny's Mohiniattyam was? The only thing which saved Binny's performance is her grace, song, her smile, her attire and proper execution.

So before blowing the trumpet of Classical Dance, she should choreograph some!πŸ˜›

It's hard then. Why don't we judge them when it comes to classical?!

It's Dance INDIA Dance, and it has changed the face of the whole theme. It's become Dance DUNIYA Dance or Dance WEST Dance.

Tab to koi kuchh nahin bolta!

Remember that one contestant form DID2's Kolkata audition, who was asked to shut up by Remo? Dude, he was so freakin' right!

Yeh India hai, and what are we appreciating? WESTERN GARBAGE!

love_girish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i feel though geeta has some good choreographies but she is not using her own ideas in making them. so she really doesn't deserve to be called good.
Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
i think geeta can do a better choreography