India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

CVs- WE Are Willing To PAY You (Page 4)

saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 5:49pm | IP Logged
So now you have added Madhavi to this mix?????

Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-SYS-

KrazEee Senior Member
KrazEee
KrazEee

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 6:02pm | IP Logged
First of all a HUGEEE THANKYOUUUU for this topic!

Completely agree!! Duck-Boo-Akki scenes are not funny at all...you guys are not doing justice to these actors...Akshay was such a sensible character at the start, now look what he has been turned into! Ouch...I am sure RBO CVs are capable of much better!!...On one hand you have such a good story and on the other its complete nonsense...Its does not seem like RBO!...Please don't ruin all these characters, give them a better story, and if you can't thn please send them off somewhere...Its better to not have them at all thn watching such ridiculous scenes!

Really sorry for such a harsh tone...but these scenes are getting unbearable...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saaaz

Yasharanrocks IF-Rockerz
Yasharanrocks
Yasharanrocks

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
plz stop this akki-boo-duck drama.n wats dis duck who used 2 luv sam now suddenly showng interest n kushboo.......its not at all funny...sam/duck/boo r giving good comptn 4 worst comedy.......
SPN_JD_Addicted IF-Sizzlerz
SPN_JD_Addicted
SPN_JD_Addicted

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 12:38am | IP Logged
How in the world can any one think that these scenes are funny!!It's nauseous and cringe worthy not to mention a total waste of time and in this time of recession they can stop shooting these scenes and save some money!

A talented actor like Rushad is wasted and Khusboo must be thinking what have I come to and as for the guy who plays Duck,never liked him much!

saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
and today you added three more side actors to this mixConfused

WHAT PART OF STOP DO YOU CVS NOT GET???

THE "ST" PART

OR THE "OP" PART????

WHAT???

Seriously!!!!!!
-SYS- IF-Dazzler
-SYS-
-SYS-

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
@ saaz
What 3 more side actors?They introduced new characters?!
AzaraA Senior Member
AzaraA
AzaraA

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 4:12pm | IP Logged
saaz dear i m totally agree with u................... cv's are stretching the story i really like jas karan but belive me i m not at all enjoying his track .......(sorry to say)

plz yar ab bus bht ho gaya and u know wht guys sunny's track is also now draging the show...........

luv zara
saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SYS-

@ saaz
What 3 more side actors?They introduced new characters?!

HAILO

I have been told that there is now a swamiji and two ladies helping swamiji who also make eyes at duck ..were added in a scene...can you believe this???...they went out there spent some time coming up with a swamiji and two sideys to create a scene....instead of just contacting akki and boo and having a nice,,,,boo telling akki all that he missed including the whole SHaan;s launch party.. hell they could have had shaan telling his dad about Khanak...(maybe that would have been too seriousConfused.)

BHEJA FRY...

DIMAAG KA DAHI

AUR DAHI VADE ban raha hai yaar!!!

Edited by saaaz - 19 January 2011 at 9:28am

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index