India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

CVs- WE Are Willing To PAY You (Page 3)

The_May_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
The_May_Rose
The_May_Rose

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 9:54am | IP Logged
There was no reason for such silly scenes....Even serious scenes with these characters would have been enough....Ducks, Sunil and Akshay could have played out RBO's famous chest scenes...No need for ' Cowboys of the Carribean ' or Ducks pursueing his friend's bhabhiErmm......

(Please excuse any spelling mistakes)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

garfield1209saaaz-SYS-

garfield1209 Goldie
garfield1209
garfield1209

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 10:15am | IP Logged

Duck-Khusboo angle is not working .If I daily watch Duck having dreams of his buddys sis-in-law it is spoiling the characterization of duck,Khusboo built till date and makes Akshay look insignificant Unhappy

These characters were created and nurtured as the story went ahead and we like them. Jas,Khusboo,Rushad are brilliant actors and would do any scene superbly.

For comic relief with them please let it come as natural as the scene when Duck-Shaan meet for first time or when Khusboo called Khanak dumbo ,or have any serious scenes but not something like this please.

Edited by priya1209 - 16 January 2011 at 10:24am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

IFsKhanaksaaaz-SYS-The_May_Rose

OlicityFan IF-Rockerz
OlicityFan
OlicityFan

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged

the first sequence of quickgun murugan was gud....but now they r kinda dragging it.....esp wid akshay as a pirate and all tht!!....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saaaz-SYS-

rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Halla Bol!!!

Great topic Saazy-Smaazy!

I honestly don't get what the CVs are trying to do with giving us stuff like that. Not only they are ruining the characters and story but they are also using the actors for wrong stuff. 

Honestly these people are good actors so why destroy their years of hard work in such scenes...

we cud get better scenes than this baseless and stupid stuff. I mean I like Madhavi and sunil scenes. we can have so many different under-lying stories here rather than this one...

madhavi and sunil need to patch up so why not show them. 

akki and boo have different stories too, even if duck is there, they can show it in better ways...honestly when i saw that scene i just merely cracked up on the get up and just skipped over it...

I'm willing to pay u cvs to change this 

thanks for the topic saazy

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

saaaz-SYS-The_May_Rose

saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged
CVs,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

ARE YOU LISTENINg.....Are you??? Are you?????????????????

Are you???????????????????

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-SYS-rooj-i

tvrasika IF-Rockerz
tvrasika
tvrasika

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
I would like to join the chorus here. Pls end the Duck-Boo track. It really is not funny.... It actually hurts!
.Dilwale. IF-Sizzlerz
.Dilwale.
.Dilwale.

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 12:03am | IP Logged

saazy! i love you!Hugthanks so much for making this topic. sorry couldn't post earlier as i wasn't around on the weekendEmbarrassed

the scene you described. why can't the CVs come up with something like that instead of this murgan sparrow fiasco? i mean you are so right! anything would be better than this! give us sunil madz scenes, how about a akki shanak scene. he's been around for almost a week and has still not met his brother and sister-in-law? give us a dharam hari lal scene even. now those are actually funny! but please stop misusing the talent of actors such as these.

Edited by zennnn - 17 January 2011 at 12:03am
_sana.Magic_ IF-Rockerz
_sana.Magic_
_sana.Magic_

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 12:22am | IP Logged
I think the fillers r ok there needs  to be some comic element in the show so akki boo and duck is providing it

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index