Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Twitter broke my heart - Srk (Page 5)

Neetu_PB_lover IF-Dazzler

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 2:27am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Zareena IF-Stunnerz
Zareena
Zareena

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 2:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tweety_lovely

Originally posted by Zareena

^^Thats what he said last that he didn't knew

Yesterday when Shahrukh Khan returned (along with Priyanka Chopra) from Berlin after completing the shooting of Don 2, we caught up with him at the Mumbai airport and asked him about it, he said that he had expected something else out of twitter, and does not like the micro blogging site anymore.
thats even more hillarious.....he regards hmself a 'techno sauvy guy' but still didn't know what joinning twitter means...even a kid knows today what twiitter is all abt...

and its just the adults who give abuses...yesterday i met my cousin who has a little cousin whose favourite hobby is giving abuses on twitter...now what u can say abt these things...LOL

i know majotirty of the abuses he must be having on his relationship with karan joharLOL

now what does techno sauvy guy has anything to do with twitter??LOLLOLLOL I know many people who doesn't use twitter at all. And yes Karan had brought many celebrity to twitter, he tried on Kajol, but she refused. Abusive doesn't come to person affair but many things. I really don't understand how does it make you laugh if he's being abused. I know you simply hate Srk..but being happy that people abuse him..does surprises me.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mj_appleheadNuktaacheenSalma2

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 2:53am | IP Logged

Zareena IF-Stunnerz
Zareena
Zareena

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 3:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tweety_lovely

Originally posted by Zareena

now what does techno sauvy guy has anything to do with twitter??LOLLOLLOL I know many people who doesn't use twitter at all. And yes Karan had brought many celebrity to twitter, he tried on Kajol, but she refused. Abusive doesn't come to person affair but many things. I really don't understand how does it make you laugh if he's being abused. I know you simply hate Srk..but being happy that people abuse him..does surprises me.
LOL.....if people cant understand things its not my fault either....i think its a matter of common sense and very surprising indeed tht i have to explain this.....i am actually laughing on shahrukh tht he is acting as a 'crybaby' tht he was abused on Twitter. he shouldn't have explained this to media in the first place...why need to tell people if u r using or not...nd its not just abt using twitter...its abt internet where u cant stop people nagging u...even if u use myspace or facebook even orkut or hi5 doesnt matter...youtube is even worse...

so all i say tht he should stop overreacting and move on....as if twiitter makes much difference to his life anyhpowConfused

November 2nd was his last personal tweet. He never made it obvious to his fans that he would be leaving the twitter or taking any break. Why shouldn't he explained to the media? A reporter asks him if he got bored and he simply gave an honest reply. Facebook is the least social network where you could be abused. I don't think youtube has much abusive comments (the ones i view). The thing is not about understanding your point of view, but giving some respect. There are celebrities whom i have no respect whatsoever but i never wish people will abuse them or their personal matters. Negative thoughts brings Negative outcomes. And i don't think Srk is acting or anything he just told a simple reason. If Srk wanted any attention, he could had told this on twitter but he didn't do that. I don't know if twitter changed his life but he use to spend a LOT of time on twitter..sharing his thoughts, values and spreading positivity in people's life. Infact he was one actor whom i look forward to read the tweets, which actual made some sense other than some stars who comes to twitter only to promote their movies or endorsment.
Gobsmacked IF-Rockerz

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 3:14am | IP Logged

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

youknowmeNuktaacheenSalma2qwwwglitterspreity*zintaqazplmU-No-PooeraserMeena1

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 3:17am | IP Logged

ruky786 IF-Stunnerz
ruky786
ruky786

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 3:20am | IP Logged
Aww it's sad, I don't blame him
Salyanka IF-Stunnerz
Salyanka
Salyanka

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 4:29am | IP Logged
this is so disgusting.. how people can do it..
he should jsut keep blocking them..

Go to top