India-Forums

Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Twitter broke my heart - Srk (Page 15)

ladygaga IF-Dazzler
ladygaga
ladygaga

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 9:40am | IP Logged
^^ You seem to be the one constantly attacking N, by using words like despo, frustrated, bunch of losers.. and what not.. she didn't attack you with any harsh words even once...but you seem to be on a rampage to attack her every argument.. its not a crime to argue but it is not acceptable to attack, try to observe posts carefully and you will know who is arguing and who is attacking.

Edited by ladygaga - 18 January 2011 at 9:42am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SavyDobrevNuktaacheen-Mmmmm-Beyond_the_Veil

Neetu_PB_lover IF-Dazzler

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 9:48am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
MaSqUeRaDe Goldie
MaSqUeRaDe
MaSqUeRaDe

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Its really saddddd!!! atleast i could have read his views on diff issues and also see him interacting with diff ppl out from his so called gang

soooo bored of seeing him with same old same old so called gang members-hrithik-suzanne,bahurani n parivaar,kjo,adi-rani/priety/yrf camp! done..oh maybe shanks  too Sleepy..a bunch of overdiplomatic ppl yawnn..miss my old srk ..every detail about him was so intriguing,.now everything has become so damn predictable-pics,article,news

Miss his friendship with alll other khans,other veterans.i felt so sad every one was siding salman in kwk..during last seasons it was always about srk..Aamir-Salman with SRK anyday over bachchan/roshans..even saif his comfort level with srk is diff now i guess..felt like that after hearing some interviews..most in industry akki,sanjay,anil all the newbies biru,immu no one seems to care ..SRK pls come back to ur old friends ..love to see u with honest,humble,straight forward ppl rather than fake,proud ones..ur wife friends with them doesnt make them UR friends..kjo iks alrite rest uff!!!..glad u r in contact with madz hoping the same in case of juhi,aziz mirza

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ElusiveDevotionsmarie

Nuktaacheen IF-Dazzler
Nuktaacheen
Nuktaacheen

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tweety_lovely

Originally posted by ladygaga

^^ You seem to be the one constantly attacking N, by using words like despo, frustrated, bunch of losers.. and what not.. she didn't attack you with any harsh words even once...but you seem to be on a rampage to attack her every argument.. its not a crime to argue but it is not acceptable to attack, try to observe posts carefully and you will know who is arguing and who is attacking.
i did say DESPO and frustrated isnt an abuse...also a bunch of losers..was not directed to her....it was for those people who sent SRK out from twitter...if people start taking it personally what can i do

you should lie only when there is no proof... TongueTongueTongue   you also said i couldn't use my brain... and many other things...!   you have bashed me and bashed me personally... TongueTongue  and you say you haven't abused me...?  LOLLOLLOL  

besides, i was not yelling at you... TongueTongue   what's wrong with you...?  Confused   all i said was that the user on twitter uses it himself, so if others say his name, then honestly, why are you asking others to edit out the name as if they are the ones who are using abusive words...!!  Confused  and that's the link you are showing me to justify your abusive words...!!   Ermm

hypocrisy is the limit...!!   TongueTongue  

thanks ladygaga for your support....!   Hug    but you know, jo jaisa ho ga, waisi hi baaten kare ga... i honestly believe in this...!!   TongueTongueTongue   

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mmmmm-

-Mmmmm- IF-Veteran Member
-Mmmmm-
-Mmmmm-

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:14am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ladygaga

i did say DESPO and frustrated isnt an abuse...also a bunch of losers..was not directed to her....it was for those people who sent SRK out from twitter...if people start taking it personally what can i do

All Nuktaacheen said was why shld Desu edit it???   

You did say more than just these words to Nuktaacheen....and I do consider them as abuse... Its again a matter of perception....For you these words may not be abuse... but for me they are... exactly the same way BG may be a abuse to you... but for me it is not.....In kannada gandu means boy/man....
and on the topic of abuses we have enough going on in the forum.... One BG ka twitter user name is no big deal here... enough minds have been corrupted either way on this forum.... Wink 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nuktaacheen

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:21am | IP Logged

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:25am | IP Logged

Nuktaacheen IF-Dazzler
Nuktaacheen
Nuktaacheen

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:32am | IP Logged

ahhh.......poor thing.........what can i say more? i never said anything to u in the first place...just posted something and what in the world made u ...what? ConfusedConfused may be u r the way as u r....and u have no right to ask me what to do unless i say something directly to u, its you who started it...it never would have happened if u brought tht useless comment on me...

and ur calling me a hypocrite...ur no saint either..LOLLOL..u provoked and instigated from the first comment and getting the way it should be......if u find those abusive words really abusive then yes i have done tht...becoz ur first comment was really disgusting and blown out of proportion.Sleepy..

and dont talk abt ladygaga..i know her better than u ... when her username was adios...when she was banned i was one of those who requested and prayed for her return....yes today she is on the opposite side but that doesnt make the respect less for her...

tumhare bare mein bhi yehi kehna hai .... jo jaisa hoga waise hi bolega...ur first comment showed it all where nobody said anything......lagi raho.....as i said not much difference either...seen and dealt many of u before...u have just joined...LOLLOLLOL

i said your comment comes off as hypocritical... learn to read, please...!!   TongueTongueTongue  on one hand, you are offended by something, but on the other, do it yourself...!   Confused

and my intention was not to instigate... and nowhere i thought you were 'boiling' (apprently you were because you think i am, lmao) because of my comments... how was my comment 'disgusting' or 'blown out of proportion'... if you thought, i was wrong in the choice of my words, you could have easily said that you were not picking on desu's comment... instead of using abusive words and what not...!!   make up your mind, will ya... first you said you never used any abuses and now you say, yes you did but you were instigated, blah blah and blah... justifying a wrong does not make it right...!!   TongueTongue

then again, rational thinking is not everyone's forte... TongueTongue  

i wouldn't make claims that i wasn't sure about... i know suku from when her username was 'gugly... TongueTongueTongue   and we have plenty of disagreements, but never once has she used any choice words for me...!!   that tells me who is capable of rational thinking and who is not...!!   TongueTongue

come up with something original, will ya... TongueTongue   but then again, jaisi sooch, waisi baaten...!   Wink   

have fun and continue... i have had enough...!!   Tongue

Maddy and ladygaga i can make u guys understand but its diffcult to make ms N whatevrr understand.....her first comment was rude and quite provoking...there were better ways to ask than to call somone a hypocrite...

plz ... i am not saying tht u both are wrong.....but even i am not wrong at my place....whatever happened is after her first comment which was quite rude.....this isn't tolerable even when it becomes abusive or not.....

i did not call you a 'hypocrite' in my first post.... so how could you be 'provoked'...! 

obviously, you think it's okay to use abusive words for other members... i on the other hand, don't think so...!!   TongueTongueTongue   the worst i have called you is a hypocrite... but that was much after your wonderful comments on my person...!!   TongueTongue

Edited by Nuktaacheen - 18 January 2011 at 10:35am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Meena1Zareena

Go to top