Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Twitter broke my heart - Srk (Page 14)

Nuktaacheen IF-Dazzler
Nuktaacheen
Nuktaacheen

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 8:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tweety_lovely

Originally posted by Nuktaacheen

why don't you reflect on your own post, and take your own advice...!  TongueTongueTongue  i've highlighted for your convenience...!   Wink  and for swati's...!   TongueTongueTongue

if you point out where i need to 'mind my language', that would be great, because i'm quite clueless as to where i have used any harsh words for you...!   TongueTongueTongue   unless you took offense to my comment about you 'picking' on desu's post... Confused
who started at first anyway.....i explained to swati abt my post with desigal, its not like i forced her or pressurize her to edit her anyways, just a suggestion i had given her...i didn't see any dream on which twitter topic the username was given...Silly But why i am explaining u these things...had i asked u to edit it ...it was fine but in what sense u r so *BOILED* upon my comment on desigal doesnt make any sense either. LOL

i guess it was my mistake tht i literrary thought u be an intelligent member but u really have burst my bubbleLOL..intentionally or unintentionally i dont know

i don't post to please people...!  TongueTongueTongue   and nah, i have better things to do than get 'boiled' over people's comment... LOLLOL  i'm not water, that can be 'boiled'...!  TongueTongueTongue 

i did not make things personal, kid... TongueTongue  

in any case... TongueTongueTongue

Neetu_PB_lover IF-Dazzler

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 8:40am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
Nuktaacheen IF-Dazzler
Nuktaacheen
Nuktaacheen

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 8:58am | IP Logged

i don't post to please people...!  TongueTongueTongue   and nah, i have better things to do than get 'boiled' over people's comment... LOLLOL  i'm not water, that can be 'boiled'...!  TongueTongueTongue 

i did not make things personal, kid... TongueTongue  

in any case... TongueTongueTongue
ok i m a kid..thnku GRANNY for your sweet lecture...next time i will keep that in mindLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

ok everyone is free to use abusive usernames be it bollywoodgandu or nything else...LOLLOL

you seem to have no issues typing it out, considering you are sooooooo offended by it...!   TongueTongue

you know, i read it many times, but i don't spell out his name... so, "I" choose to do that....!   TongueTongue

and if you are so offended by abuses, why did you in your previous post use so many of them... amusing...!   Wink

yeah, you're a real smart kid, alright...!   LOLLOLLOL

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 9:03am | IP Logged

Nuktaacheen IF-Dazzler
Nuktaacheen
Nuktaacheen

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 9:10am | IP Logged

no actually i have given it up considering everyone is fine with it alriteLOL...than why i am suppose to make an issue...

correction last time i used this **** ...never wrote the full username but i guess u guys like it what can i sayLOLLOLLOLLOL

i m following ur advice GRANNY...thank you very muchTongueTongueTongueTongue

well, i don't like it, and i don't know about others... but i don't go around making assumptions about people i barely know...!   TongueTongueTongue   just because others might use it, how do you know that they like it...  Ermm   that's a pretty stupid assumption, if you ask me...!

you used it just a few mins ago... LOLLOLLOL  if you were so offended, then even in anger, you wouldn't have used it... simple as that...!   TongueTongue

nah, i don't think you are following my advice... nor do you have to...!   TongueTongueTongue  

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 9:17am | IP Logged

Nuktaacheen IF-Dazzler
Nuktaacheen
Nuktaacheen

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 9:20am | IP Logged

well, i don't like it, and i don't know about others... but i don't go around making assumptions about people i barely know...!   TongueTongueTongue   just because others might use it, how do you know that they like it...  Ermm   that's a pretty stupid assumption, if you ask me...!

you used it just a few mins ago... LOLLOLLOL  if you were so offended, then even in anger, you wouldn't have used it... simple as that...!   TongueTongue

nah, i don't think you are following my advice... nor do you have to...!   TongueTongueTongue  
well neither i am concerned tht i actually pick someone and lecturing her on 'WHY U ASKED THE MEMBER TO EDIT' thats too pretty stupid indeed.....Ermm SleepySleepy

oh really !!!! u follow so much others i really think u never mind ur business at all dont uEmbarrassedLOLLOL.....anyways carrry on...nothing sort of a difference eitherSleepy

LOLLOLLOL   no no... i did not pick on your post to lecture you to ask why you were asking them to edit, etc... i just found it amusing, because i've seen his username used plenty of times already... and it's not like people are coming up with it to bash the guy.. he chose it himself...!

if that is stupid, what is making things personal called...?  WinkTongueTongueTongue

it's a discussion board.. you don't want to be quoted back, then don't use abuses for other members... sounds extremely hypocritical considering you use the abusive words yourself... just because it's not of the same nature, doesn't make it better...!!   TongueTongueTongueTongue

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 9:30am | IP Logged

Go to top