India-Forums

Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Twitter broke my heart - Srk (Page 13)

preity*zinta IF-Sizzlerz
preity*zinta
preity*zinta

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 7:29pm | IP Logged
Deleted a few posts - PMed some members.

Honestly - it's ridiculous how personally some members take things! Can we JUST STOP ARGUING with one another - please just do NOT retaliate - REPORT or PM one of us.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Aleeza-Nuktaacheenkoolchickmz.jessMeena1

mz.jess IF-Sizzlerz
mz.jess
mz.jess

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 7:32pm | IP Logged

Twitter is a chance for certain celebs to act as if they care about their fans by posting what they do on a daily basis

& it is a chance for certain people with nothing better to do in their lives but bash celebrities who are probably making much more money then them and atleast doing something with their life

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NuktaacheenSalma2koolchick

eraser IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 7:33pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
Nuktaacheen IF-Dazzler
Nuktaacheen
Nuktaacheen

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 8:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tweety_lovely

MIND ur language first of all.....

its u seem like a little kid wanking of being shahrukh thrown away by a bunch of losers......LOLLOLLOLfrustrtation at its best...isn't it?

who knows it might be u as wellROFL.......there is nothing to have a talk wit peoplle who cant even use their brains properly........Confused

and whats abt making this an issue......who is stopping u ?? i said u can bring several abuses here ....may be that will satisfy u...dont know why are u being DESPO abt asking my quote to desigal...thts b/w me and her...

**Note : Sorry Mods for the harsh language if u fin***

why don't you reflect on your own post, and take your own advice...!  TongueTongueTongue  i've highlighted for your convenience...!   Wink  and for swati's...!   TongueTongueTongue

if you point out where i need to 'mind my language', that would be great, because i'm quite clueless as to where i have used any harsh words for you...!   TongueTongueTongue   unless you took offense to my comment about you 'picking' on desu's post... Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ladygagaMeena1

Salma2 IF-Dazzler
Salma2
Salma2

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 8:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zareena

Originally posted by -Aleeza-

Wow so much hue and cry because SRK decides to leave twitter.. this definitely confirms that his existence is being highly missed on twitter world Wink.

This explains you can hate Srk, You can love Srk but you SIMPLY can't ignore himROFL No wonder he is called one of few powerful people in the industry. I am sure the people who says we can't stand srk..behind the doors they're watching all his moviesLOL I noticed some people wait for bad news for srk so they could get a chance to be entertained. It's funny Srk being abused is bothering srk haters:/

Tweety_luver and geetluver sigh you're both nick ends with luver/lovely kaisa yaraana hai.. Arrey jab multiple id banani he thi to soch to leyte..either you're twins or really good friendsWink Funny thing you're both comment coming at the same time..kuch time to diya hotaROFL Anyway Lage rahooo..awam soyii zaroor hai par stupid naheeWink

lol exactly..

I mean, I don't mind fans supporting him by writing essays, that's what fanism is. look at the energy his dislikers put on this issue by arguing again and again by fat essays. SRK is simply a mega star, his fans and haters will never make his aura fade. hahaLOLLOL

The ones who are saying, ahh i don't like him, never cared, never watched his movies, not interested in his next are the ones who care about his next move and go through every article about him. quite strange and that's not happened to any other celebrity and that's why he and his every simple statement get highlightedLOL

Edited by Salma2 - 18 January 2011 at 8:12am
Salma2 IF-Dazzler
Salma2
Salma2

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 8:14am | IP Logged

if you don't like some one, no need to follow him and write gaalis to celebs who have money and well as the fame than us.

You can simply unfollowed them and then your twitter page will be free with their comments. SIMPLELOL

Edited by Salma2 - 18 January 2011 at 8:15am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nuktaacheen

Nuktaacheen IF-Dazzler
Nuktaacheen
Nuktaacheen

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 8:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Salma2

if you don't like some one, no need to follow him and write gaalis to celebs who have money and well as the fame than us.

You can simply unfollowed them and then your twitter page will be free with their comments. SIMPLELOL

it has nothing to do with money or fame even...!!

doesn't matter if people see his movies only to find faults, or read up his interviews so they can criticise him... it's all part of the game...

but everything has limit... why would you use abusive words... and i never thought i'll agree, but i'll use sonam's words here... TongueTongue   it just shows their own upbringing...!!   TongueTongueTongue   or in other words, just reflects their own personality....!!   jo jaisa ho ga, waise hi baat kare ga... simple as that...!!   WinkTongueTongueTongueTongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Salma2

Neetu_PB_lover IF-Dazzler

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 8:27am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Go to top