Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Terenaina

I just don't understand why haters have to join a celeb's twitter page just to bash them. I like talking bad about celebs sometimes but I would NEVER want them to see it. I know they are humans and will hurt seeing those

Exactly!

I mean I dislike a few stars who r on twitter but I will never send them hate tweets..forget that I wont even follow them!
Some people r just so full of hatred and jealousy I guess😕

To be honest, the only person that I follow their tweets is deepika...lol 

Originally posted by Natss

I have noticed that some people on IF who do that, send hate/rude tweets to stars..and here on IF they act as if they are angels...So pathetic🤢Wont say any name but am sure they know who they are😛😛

Hopefully they will stop now.  Bcz from now on, I will report those people😉

lmao i would like to know who they are. 😆

I have noticed that some people on IF who do that, send hate/rude tweets to stars..and here on IF they act as if they are angels...So pathetic🤢Wont say any name but am sure they know who they are😛😛

wow! really??
i think India-forums would break stars' hearts too if they ever visited it.

Online forums are a strange fora to discuss stars. SOmetimes it is good to be like ranbir kapoor and never even join these stuff in the first place😊
@ eraser & Pavi: LOL I cant say else they will all come and gang up against me and believe me I dont want that 😆

Lets just say that its some fans of a certain actor/actress (who is not on twitter by the way)😉 But hopefully they will stop when they read that..And then all will be well😉
Edited by Natss - 13 years ago

I have noticed the option 'report for spam' on twitter!And I was wondering if we click on that for these people, will they be banned from twitter then?

Srk said he could ignore or block them, but he don't want to do that.

Please let me know..Pm me😆

@ eraser & Pavi: LOL I cant say else they will all come and gang up against me and believe me I dont want that 😆

Lets just say that its some fans of a certain actor/actress (who is not on twitter by the way)😉 But hopefully they will stop when they read that..And then all will be well😉

i won't tell them😆
thats obvious...why didnt he think abt it before joining it.......and plzz he is not the only one...all of them receive abuses....
i dont think there is anyone(celebs)  who doesn't receive them.

people should think abt joining it before...u cant stop people saying what they want to.....bitter but truth