Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: dhakarn

hi di, wedding anniversary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its only going to be six months now....................ie their marriage on-screen time is only six months old....................its only in real-time ie our time that we r going to celebrate the date/day of their marriage...................so komarsh has ample time to start their life afresh and kriya has even more ample time to worry about a bacha , i don't want kriya to be parents so soon....................they could enjoy for 2 years 😳 and then can think about a child...........kriya scenes r a must now  after intolerable dosages of arushi for the past few months............u see in reel-time its only 12 days to KN-arushi's marriage but we r seeing her in TN for what - 2 months!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i don't want the CVs to skip the story six months abruptly to show kriya  wedding anniversary..............! we will celebrate here in our forum, let kriya enjoy their six months of marriage-----------first 3 1/2 months of which was filled with hatred and the rest filled with love 😳 and many more months and years yet to come......................😉

Dhak

Given the state of track for the past three months, I believe most posters will be ready for any track with Kriya, be it Balentine's Day, or wedding anniversary. Wouldn't be so bad if Komarsh finally do become husband and wife in reel time. 

There is plenty of praise for Prats as the protagonist, but the true heroine and gutsy role model if POPS dare to take the track there and show us ........is the gutsy, daring. young Takurain turned Adarsh Babu ki biwi Komaliya. She is down to earth, talks logically more so than Prats or her twit sister. She is ready to take on the Takurs and has the guts to tell the truth to people's faces.

I'd like to see how she takes the news of her baujayi being buried alive especially when rushes over to the Niwas to hear the Ganti Dadi speak. She has never heard her speak in her life. That would be a lallantop moment indeed.  Will she find out the truth from Ganti Dadi about what her parents and older brother did?  Can't wait to see her rail into Twit for messing up everyone's lives.
CrAzYRED thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
will Ghanti dadi, just speak one word (Pratigya), and freeze up again or it will be a secret between her and Pratigya. Ghanti dadi, be a secret agent working with Pratigya to keep Kesar, safe.
what will become of Kesar, will the Thakurs, know that she survive, living well at maika or will she be staying at Thakur Niwas. Hope kesar, survive and play ghost to the in-laws, drive them to the nut-house. I want Thakurain and Katra Naresh, to suffer the most, everytime the woman hear jail she cringe.
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: MERARAI

What situations, incidents and tracks do you foresee on MKAP in the next three months?

FEBRUARY 2011:

With BALENTINE'S DAY coming❤️, will it be a romantic day for Kriya😳 or will it be the introduction of some romantic moments between Shamu and Naina😉? Just kidding😛! Maybe it's Komal and Adarsh's marriage getting back on track. Will their marriage be real by the date of their anniversary.😉

Let's hope Twit stays out of the picture and doesn't meddle in Komarsh marriage out of jealousy😡. Gosh! Twit is everywhere and could ruin marriages no matter where she goes. Had she gone to Mathurs IG would have kept her under control. What a wasted opportunity to send her on a house arrest😕.

MARCH 2011:

It will be Kriya😳 and Komarsh's😳 first wedding anniversaries😳 on March 10/11th? Special celebratory dinner dates?👍🏼 Will Kriya move to Adda and enjoy their time together in peace?😳😃

Or will it be the advent of Kesar back to shock the Takurs at a family gathering to celebrate the two marriages creating a mega drama😲 and of course a maha episode.😃

APRIL 2011:

With April Fool's Day😛 at the beginning of the month, who is going to pull a prank😲 on the Takurs and have a hearty laugh?😆

Share your own forecasts for MKAP.😃

Ummmmm,I dont know about valentines day, The concept is not very popular in small cities and towns...

A few "Together moments" would be fine...but it should be natural,in depth,sensitive and should not be contrived..It should be both equal moments and not Pratigya as the queen and Krishna the slave sort of moment..

I personally want Aarushi packed off to Benares or Lucknow or even timbuctoo for few days ..but she should be back...she must be shown as picking up the pieces of her life and living again ..That is vital ..

Kesar should emerge stronger without becoming strident..

Pratigya should be shown as intelligent and not seen to be talking DOWN ...would like to see her giving respect to Krishna...and also getting aware of her father's feet of clay..

very Important...Krishna should grow a Spine..
MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mia03

will Ghanti dadi, just speak one word (Pratigya), and freeze up again or it will be a secret between her and Pratigya. Ghanti dadi, be a secret agent working with Pratigya to keep Kesar, safe.

what will become of Kesar, will the Thakurs, know that she survive, living well at maika or will she be staying at Thakur Niwas. Hope kesar, survive and play ghost to the in-laws, drive them to the nut-house. I want Thakurain and Katra Naresh, to suffer the most, everytime the woman hear jail she cringe.

mia

I just opened a thread to discuss just where Saving Kesar is headed. Post your thoughts there if you please.😃