WHAT NEW TRACKS LIKELY IN NEXT FEW MONTHS?

MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
What situations, incidents and tracks do you foresee on MKAP in the next three months?

FEBRUARY 2011:

With BALENTINE'S DAY coming❤️, will it be a romantic day for Kriya😳 or will it be the introduction of some romantic moments between Shamu and Naina😉? Just kidding😛! Maybe it's Komal and Adarsh's marriage getting back on track. Will their marriage be real by the date of their anniversary.😉

Let's hope Twit stays out of the picture and doesn't meddle in Komarsh marriage out of jealousy😡. Gosh! Twit is everywhere and could ruin marriages no matter where she goes. Had she gone to Mathurs IG would have kept her under control. What a wasted opportunity to send her on a house arrest😕.

MARCH 2011:

It will be Kriya😳 and Komarsh's😳 first wedding anniversaries😳 on March 10/11th? Special celebratory dinner dates?👍🏼 Will Kriya move to Adda and enjoy their time together in peace?😳😃

Or will it be the advent of Kesar back to shock the Takurs at a family gathering to celebrate the two marriages creating a mega drama😲 and of course a maha episode.😃

APRIL 2011:

With April Fool's Day😛 at the beginning of the month, who is going to pull a prank😲 on the Takurs and have a hearty laugh?😆

Share your own forecasts for MKAP.😃

Edited by MERARAI - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ArjaAddict thumbnail
Wel...first of all Mera...Very nice post....i appreciate all ur efforts n work done to make dis forum active...infact to "KEEP" dis forum active!👏

Originally posted by: MERARAI

What situations, incidents and tracks do you foresee on MKAP in the next three months?

FEBRUARY 2011:

With BALENTINE'S DAY coming❤️, will it be a romantic day for Kriya😳 ...Dey shud show dat only...c'mon it has been along time since a gud romantic kriya scene was shown...ifact we dint have any after the petal scene...or after the "Pratz b'day" scenes!!!or will it be the introduction of some romantic moments between Shamu and Naina😉? The Cv's wont mind even in showing data lso😡...or mayb b/w SS n amma😆😆Just kidding😛! Maybe it's Komal and Adarsh's marriage getting back on track. Will their marriage be real by the date of their anniversary.😉....wateva i dnt care...i just need some of nice cute romantic kriya scenes!!!

Let's hope Twit stays out of the picture and doesn't meddle in Komarsh marriage out of jealousyAngry...yea according to wat one article mentioned now komal willl be reluctant to give money to the sax family from aadarsh's earning....so i dnt think so that their life will be a fruitful one coming up... Gosh! Twit is everywhere and could ruin marriages no matter where she goes. Had she gone to Mathurs IG would have kept her under control. What a wasted opportunity to send her on a house arrest😕.

MARCH 2011:

It will be Kriya😳 and Komarsh's😳 first wedding anniversaries😳 on March 10/11th? Special celebratory dinner dates?👍🏼 Will Kriya move to Adda and enjoy their time together in peace?😳😃 ....Ahem ahem....as Vishi pointed out in he thread dat it was only 8 days for dem in da seria n it was 34 days for us...so imagine...365 days foor dem will be (according to the calculations) 1551.25 days for us!!!😆😆😡I want something bery bery beryyyyyyyy berrrryyyyyy romantic on their wedding anniversary!!!a romantic intimate scene....but r da CV's sooooo clever to remember their wedding anniversary...like dey didnt do anything for the 1st anniversary of MKAP!!!

Or will it be the advent of Kesar back to shock the Takurs at a family gathering to celebrate the two marriages creating a mega drama😲 and of course a maha episode.😃
Return of Kesar wont cause much diffference in kriya life...coz dey'll be happy to c her back...but if anything else happens...den its GONE!😡😭

APRIL 2011:

With April Fool's Day😛 at the beginning of the month, who is going to pull a prank😲 on the Takurs and have a hearty laugh?😆
Or will the CV's fool us???????????(most likely😡😭)

HamiSky thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
When we had so many interesting tracks, u know what ehy had chosen n wat/who we had to put up with..?

Now actually I dont or cant see any thing very good..then God knows wat will they be presenting? (ofc except for K job track)

V day, Weddign aniversary....only we remember...CVs? I seriously doubt!!
laks76 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
When we had so many interesting tracks, u know what ehy had chosen n wat/who we had to put up with..?

Now actually I dont or cant see any thing very good..then God knows wat will they be presenting? (ofc except for K job track)

V day, Weddign aniversary....only we remember...CVs? I seriously doubt!!

Hamski well said. we r the one who remember everything. the CV's tehy forget everything. even what track they started. i think they write for every week. that is why the story is so devasting. one fine day they showed krishna birthday. then after our request they show pratigya's birthday after one year. i don;t have any faith in this Cv's. They give some information to media and they show another thing in the drama. let us see what they do with kesar. i think they will kill her for sure. the actor who acts kesar is leaving. until now no news of new cast for her. so i think they will kill her. what else to expect from this CV's. now i think if they have to do that why the hell they bought that character like the mathurs characters. left alone.
Mitu_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: MERARAI

FEBRUARY 2011:

With BALENTINE'S DAY coming❤️, will it be a romantic day for Kriya😳 or will it be the introduction of some romantic moments between Shamu and Naina😉? Just kidding😛! Maybe it's Komal and Adarsh's marriage getting back on track. Will their marriage be real by the date of their anniversary.😉

Let's hope Twit stays out of the picture and doesn't meddle in Komarsh marriage out of jealousy😡. Gosh! Twit is everywhere and could ruin marriages no matter where she goes. Had she gone to Mathurs IG would have kept her under control. What a wasted opportunity to send her on a house arrest😕.

MARCH 2011:

It will be Kriya😳 and Komarsh's😳 first wedding anniversaries😳 on March 10/11th? Special celebratory dinner dates?👍🏼 Will Kriya move to Adda and enjoy their time together in peace?😳😃

APRIL 2011:

@ Merarai
i also think that kriya will definetly celebrate valentine day no matters what.
About Adradarsh komal  hummm. not sure. time lagega...😆 
but  ykw find someone soon😉
About wedding anniversary
for sure second honnymoon plan by krisna.
April fool hummm i dont know if thakur knows about April fool .

Now back to off screen there wiil be party of 300 episodes in two weeks

we will see dance by nainaji

Monica  , my name is Monica

mitaly

Edited by Mitaly.. - 13 years ago
Mitu_ thumbnail
Thanks  Merai for

futur

WHAT NEW TRACKS LIKELY IN NEXT FEW MONTHS?

CrAzYRED thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Mera!!!

For once i would like to see that BOOMBOX, in the that lublub room play...KRIYA dance the night away, driving thakurain nuts.🤪🥳😍
hussainramso thumbnail
Brilliant post Mera! Thanks for pointing us in the right direction . Perhaps the cvs can steal a few ideas from IF . Many times people have better storylines than they do!
Minnie. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

lovely posts

thankssss
theres not much i can add to ur information
wht ever u wrote is enough i guess
u said it all
thanks again

@mitalyy
yeah krishna will definatly celebrate valantines day
an april fools day, god know wht will happen lol
dhakarn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hi di, wedding anniversary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its only going to be six months now....................ie their marriage on-screen time is only six months old....................its only in real-time ie our time that we r going to celebrate the date/day of their marriage...................so komarsh has ample time to start their life afresh and kriya has even more ample time to worry about a bacha , i don't want kriya to be parents so soon....................they could enjoy for 2 years 😳 and then can think about a child...........kriya scenes r a must now  after intolerable dosages of arushi for the past few months............u see in reel-time its only 12 days to KN-arushi's marriage but we r seeing her in TN for what - 2 months!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i don't want the CVs to skip the story six months abruptly to show kriya  wedding anniversary..............! we will celebrate here in our forum, let kriya enjoy their six months of marriage-----------first 3 1/2 months of which was filled with hatred and the rest filled with love 😳 and many more months and years yet to come......................😉