TB Article 'I have had no day which has been bad'

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago

'I have had no day which has been bad' - Kinshuk Mahajan

Sunday, January 16, 2011 | 10:27:08 AM IST (+05:30 GMT)    0 Comments
'I have had no day which has been bad' - Kinshuk Mahajan

Kinshuk Mahajan aka Viren of Star PlusChand Chupa Badal Meinshares his Sunday plans with TellyBuzz…

Does Sunday excite you
: It's not about Sundays, but any holiday excites me!

What is a Sunday in the life of a daily soap actor: There is no Sunday in a daily soap actor's life, but any holiday as I said will be my Sunday.

Do you plan your Sundays: Yes I do plan my Sundays and follow an important routine and I follow them. 

Your Sunday morning routine: I get up around at 1 Pm, my day starts with a glass of  juice followed by a breakfast cum lunch. I watch few movies back to back and relax completely. I even have my bath in the evening when I have to go out.

What includes your Sunday brunch: I will prefer a heavy brunch like eggs with bread and so on…

If given a chance, how will you plan a Sunday for yourself: I get up late in the morning, I will go for swimming, have some good food, go out with friends, watch some good movies, attend a small get together and meeting up few great friends of mine.

The worst Sunday of your life: I have had no day which has been bad.

Memorable Sunday: During my school days I still remember my mom preparing Parathas, bread pakodas and everything special and the most exciting was the cartoon Duck tales.

What do you prefer, Saturday nights or Sunday: Actually both are connected to each other; Saturdays nights is a day to be tension-free, all set to freak out. Sunday is a day to relax. 

Do you see sunrise on Sunday: Yes, I do whenever we are shooting on Sundays, but I never see sunrise on my holidays.

Your dream date on a Sunday: My dream date with be with my loved one

Sunday Ho Ya Monday, complete the sentence: Humko toh daily kaam karna hai bandhe…

Reporter and Author: Tejashree Bhopatkar