Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

US Episodes...Big Disappointment (Page 2)

LoLo IF-Dazzler
LoLo
LoLo

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 9:39pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=KyunkiImafan]Ah..another one of this post....I had written one for each and every song seq...hehe

I absolutely HATE them not showing the song seq with THE SONG...and how expensive is it by the way that all the other shows on TV are able to but GEET cant???? Angry

Imagine if Jhalak Dikhlaja couldnt get worldwide rights....they all be dancing on same tune ROFL

I just hope CVs realize that they got way too many outside india viewers!!

That is a good and funny point about Jhalak. BTW on the US episode today they did use Mahi Ve and it looks like they will use Sheila tomorrow.  So perhaps its just some songs that have the problem.  Whatever the case, I'm happy today's episode had the song sequence.  And Zee TV must have tons of money cuz they regularly have song sequences and had several tonight on their crossover episodes.  Anyway thanks for the responses, It feels nice to be acknowledged. Smile

LoLo IF-Dazzler
LoLo
LoLo

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
Ah..another one of this post....I had written one for each and every song seq...hehe

I absolutely HATE them not showing the song seq with THE SONG...and how expensive is it by the way that all the other shows on TV are able to but GEET cant???? Angry

Imagine if Jhalak Dikhlaja couldnt get worldwide rights....they all be dancing on same tune ROFL

I just hope CVs realize that they got way too many outside india viewers!!

Thats a good and funny point about Jhalak.  BTW on today's US episodes they did use Mahi Ve and it seems tomorrow they will use Sheila.  So maybe the problem is with just some songs and not all of them.  Anyway, Zee TV must have tons of money cuz they regularly use song sequences and used several tonight on their crossover episodes. Yes these shows need to realize that they are having a larger audience outside of India everyday and we want to see our song sequences!

Well thanks for the responses to my post.  Its nice to be acknowledged.Smile

Go to top