Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Kanjoosi nahi chalegi...MSK ke saath .nahi chalegi (Page 15)

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 6:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kuls11

Originally posted by mrs.luvjaysean

Kulls btw I am ShilpaLOL Yes yes! Nahi chalegi nahi chalegi..Yeh garibeh nahi chalegiROFLROFL

Shilpa u told me my name Kullu.....haan nahi chalegi.....kitni garbi hai....snageet main....geet ka dress compromise karna pada.........aur shaadi main Maan ko compromise karna padh araha hai.......bahut jadla SR amin dono ko compromise karna padega.......I am fine with ot though.ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
sabko compromise karna padh raha hai......us audience ko bhiLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

she_ratchet

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 6:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

Originally posted by kuls11

Kulls btw I am ShilpaLOL Yes yes! Nahi chalegi nahi chalegi..Yeh garibeh nahi chalegiROFLROFL

Shilpa u told me my name Kullu.....haan nahi chalegi.....kitni garbi hai....snageet main....geet ka dress compromise karna pada.........aur shaadi main Maan ko compromise karna padh araha hai.......bahut jadla SR amin dono ko compromise karna padega.......I am fine with ot though.ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
sabko compromise karna padh raha hai......us audience ko bhiLOL

haan to unhe.....SR ko dress main compromise karvana hoga......karvana hoga........uss deen......dariyagiri nahi chalegi...unko jayda kapde nahi milne chaiye

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

she_ratchetmysterygurl1427

she_ratchet IF-Rockerz
she_ratchet
she_ratchet

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 6:34pm | IP Logged
Seriously dude.. Agar wo SR peh budget kat the hain tho mujhe koi faraq nahi parthaROFLROFL  Yes yes! They come cheap and they are ahem ..Appropriate for an SR tooROFLROFL
Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 6:39pm | IP Logged

Seriously dude.. Agar wo SR peh budget kat the hain tho mujhe koi faraq nahi parthaROFLROFL  Yes yes! They come cheap and they are ahem ..Appropriate for an SR tooROFLROFL

Haan SR ka budget $8 hai....usse jayda nahi.........ismain jo aata hai khreed le.....aur pahna...de....but atleast shwerwani aachi khreed de.................

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

karimaan

she_ratchet IF-Rockerz
she_ratchet
she_ratchet

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 6:48pm | IP Logged
Yeah yea tank top and short skirt beh chale giROFLROFL Per shaadi ke liye tho ban tha hai naROFL
Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 7:07pm | IP Logged

Yeah yea tank top and short skirt beh chale giROFLROFL Per shaadi ke liye tho ban tha hai naROFL

sirf top ya sirf skirt bhi chalti.....but.....shaadi main saari kasar nikal li.....dekhna SR main porre kapde khreedenge......sade sadistic CVs........LOL
she_ratchet IF-Rockerz
she_ratchet
she_ratchet

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 12:21am | IP Logged
Sahi hai sahi hai.. Leken CVs ko beh yeh samaj na chaiye yehROFL SR men kanjoosi chalegi lekin shaadi mein no no noROFL
alovi_21 IF-Dazzler
alovi_21
alovi_21

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:56am | IP Logged
I m very disappointing with wedding dress jwell, of Maan n geet they should give her regal look,her jwellery is very simple n ordinary, can say just giving cheepo look its should be heavy, other girls wearing good jwellery, tasha pinky, promo one dress was really good, everytime after watching the episode ,feel like to go to the set n change her jwellery, really very disappointing on this point, yesterday when brij thrown oil on her dress I feel, they may change now but no, they have not its really bad,they have really done wrong selection of dress n jwellery,out house time dadi has given her jwellery atleast they can give that by saying khandani jwellery that was really cute,atleast for feras they can change jwellery, that will go with her dress,why she is not wearing nose ring, that also gives proper bridal look,
all funtion till marriage she wore sleaveless, n she was looking very beautiful, only her main day, marriage she is wearing that top, sleaves are not at all suiting, half sleave could be much better.

Arjun dress is better then MK. what they did don't know, CV themself has not notice all this things while shooting, they are showing MK is rich men, n on their mainn day they are wearing ordinary dress.
shadi is going on full week n we have to watch them in same dress, thye can change in feras if they have done shooting for that.

Go to top