Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Kanjoosi nahi chalegi...MSK ke saath .nahi chalegi (Page 10)

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maaneetian

Originally posted by kuls11

Originally posted by aditi123_78

Oh no.....it was so gaudy.....kitni chamak rahi thi uski sherwani........haan uska cherha sahera se chup jayega.......therefore I am saying we should keep our option open......usko aache kapde pahno....taki hum kuch aur dekh sake.....
Aditi u bigeest maan fan....kuch contribute to karo.....ROFL abhi tka sirf 5 dollar ittkhate hue.....ismian...iska Taichi constume bhi nahi aayegaLOLLOLLOL

love u kuls...just for calling me biggest fan of maan...u hv just got 5 dollars....okie...take another dollar from me....i wud love to see him in a blue sherwani....talwar in hand...i dunno if punjabi grooms carry talwar...but i wud love to see maan carrying one....wat with brij and arjun trying to hamper their wedding...he will be needing one to protect his lady love....

Oh yes you are one big fan of GC ......like me...LOLme his hardcore phankhi........yes just 5 dolalr are collected so far.......gareeb show gareeb fan.......koi contribute hee nahi karta.......chal my contributuion goes to upto $6.......Big smile
Yes in punjabhi wedding talwar is must....it has some siginifance......in true punjabhi wedding....talwar would be there....I want him......in cream sherwani.....but blu e  is not bad......but green sherwani nahi chalegiBig smile
mein bhi hu..."Phanki..GC ki..yaar kuls..phanki...yeh naya word hai mere liye...LOL

Mugdha u dotn know phanki....means.....fan means phakhan....aur hum ladies fan...to phankhii.....

main gc ko hardcore phanki....hoon.....uske liye main hamesha ladke ke liye tayar hoo,.....per poore 15 deen ladi bhi hoon..subh shaam...
welcome GC phanki club...with me and aditi

Edited by kuls11 - 16 January 2011 at 12:18pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ninelivesadoremevirgo

Amiiish IF-Dazzler
Amiiish
Amiiish

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 12:18pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Amiiish

LOL, Good post dear, and I agree the dress is atrocious, I thought first is was a mehendi dress, but a wedding dress??ShockedDead

I can contribute 1 euroROFL

Amiish you are riched one......then...see noonw contibuted more than $1...tol==ill now.........Cry

Mera Maan shaadi main yeh bhikashri vali shwerwani pahnke aayega......................LOL

Mahendi to hui nahi....may be shaadi ke baad.....mahendi....they are so...bend on showing evrything diffrently....ki vo yeh bhi alag dikaheynge.............ROFL  
geet kee life main sba kuch ulta hota hai...
baby...love...shaddi/////mahendi

LOL, you know europe mein rehneka ye faida hai, you have eurosROFL
And what do you expect when ppl will obviously do kanjoosi when giving money to a kanjoosLOL

I was saying to someone, that in fake shaadi they had mehendi but no haldi, this time haldi but no mehendi, kanjoosi ki hadAngryROFL
I mean this is the first shaadi without any mehendi ki rasam, the wedding is indeed dreamy, cuz in dreams there is no logicROFL

Agree sab kuch ulta ho raha hai, even her sangeet dress was looking she was on her friends sangeetLOL

Silentsouladoremevirgo

adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
i justi remembered....maan has changed the ringtone of his cell....i love u maan...not done...
wen geet called the cell was with NT....but the ringtone was the old boring one....
Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 12:30pm | IP Logged

LOL, Good post dear, and I agree the dress is atrocious, I thought first is was a mehendi dress, but a wedding dress??ShockedDead

I can contribute 1 euroROFL

Amiish you are riched one......then...see noonw contibuted more than $1...tol==ill now.........Cry

Mera Maan shaadi main yeh bhikashri vali shwerwani pahnke aayega......................LOL

Mahendi to hui nahi....may be shaadi ke baad.....mahendi....they are so...bend on showing evrything diffrently....ki vo yeh bhi alag dikaheynge.............ROFL  
geet kee life main sba kuch ulta hota hai...
baby...love...shaddi/////mahendi

LOL, you know europe mein rehneka ye faida hai, you have eurosROFL
And what do you expect when ppl will obviously do kanjoosi when giving money to a kanjoosLOL

I was saying to someone, that in fake shaadi they had mehendi but no haldi, this time haldi but no mehendi, kanjoosi ki hadAngryROFL
I mean this is the first shaadi without any mehendi ki rasam, the wedding is indeed dreamy, cuz in dreams there is no logicROFL

Agree sab kuch ulta ho raha hai, even her sangeet dress was looking she was on her friends sangeetLOL

Ammish.....

Yes sad to live in US....u cnat contribute in euro....fake marriage main haldi nahi hui thi kya........muhe yaad nahi..........per iski fake marriage main jayda rasme hui...thi dev koa ache kapde diye the....isse....to fatichar costume de diya.........

...haan sangeet ke time.....DD compromised on costume....Shaadi...main GC......and SR main both will....compromise.....ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Amiiish

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 12:31pm | IP Logged

i justi remembered....maan has changed the ringtone of his cell....i love u maan...not done...
wen geet called the cell was with NT....but the ringtone was the old boring one....

haan uski meeting main....uska cell bhajh gaya hoga......aur contarct haath se chala gaya hoga/......I love u Maan I love u MaanLOL

Ninelivesroseinbloom

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 12:34pm | IP Logged

well of course babes......come on...our MSK is a serious man...he is only sweet cute sa maan with geet......

too everyone else he has to keep his image......Wink

Ninelives

Ninelives IF-Rockerz
Ninelives
Ninelives

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 12:35pm | IP Logged

HEY ADITI..WOH msk KA CELL HAI...( my keyboard ko kya hua!!!!!!) NT ko kaise I love u maan sunai dene dega!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL

hey aditi...me too a GC ki Phanki..along with big time MSK ki BIG phanki.....
Aditi kuch batao..kya koi nahi pics ka link hai Fb pe...

@ kuls...thanks yaar...me priviledged to join the club....Embarrassed

adoremevirgo

adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

well of course babes......come on...our MSK is a serious man...he is only sweet cute sa maan with geet......

too everyone else he has to keep his image......Wink

wat image...who is maan kidding...everyone knows his deewanapan....

mysterygurl1427

Go to top