Kanjoosi nahi chalegi...MSK ke saath .nahi chalegi - Page 8

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by kuls11

Amiish you are riched one......then...see noonw contibuted more than $1...tol==ill now.........😭

Mera Maan shaadi main yeh bhikashri vali shwerwani pahnke aayega......................😆

Mahendi to hui nahi....may be shaadi ke baad.....mahendi....they are so...bend on showing evrything diffrently....ki vo yeh bhi alag dikaheynge.............🤣  
geet kee life main sba kuch ulta hota hai...
baby...love...shaddi/////mahendi

LOL, you know europe mein rehneka ye faida hai, you have euros🤣
And what do you expect when ppl will obviously do kanjoosi when giving money to a kanjoos😆

I was saying to someone, that in fake shaadi they had mehendi but no haldi, this time haldi but no mehendi, kanjoosi ki had😡🤣
I mean this is the first shaadi without any mehendi ki rasam, the wedding is indeed dreamy, cuz in dreams there is no logic🤣

Agree sab kuch ulta ho raha hai, even her sangeet dress was looking she was on her friends sangeet😆
i justi remembered....maan has changed the ringtone of his cell....i love u maan...not done...
wen geet called the cell was with NT....but the ringtone was the old boring one....
Originally posted by Amiiish

LOL, you know europe mein rehneka ye faida hai, you have euros🤣
And what do you expect when ppl will obviously do kanjoosi when giving money to a kanjoos😆

I was saying to someone, that in fake shaadi they had mehendi but no haldi, this time haldi but no mehendi, kanjoosi ki had😡🤣
I mean this is the first shaadi without any mehendi ki rasam, the wedding is indeed dreamy, cuz in dreams there is no logic🤣

Agree sab kuch ulta ho raha hai, even her sangeet dress was looking she was on her friends sangeet😆

Ammish.....

Yes sad to live in US....u cnat contribute in euro....fake marriage main haldi nahi hui thi kya........muhe yaad nahi..........per iski fake marriage main jayda rasme hui...thi dev koa ache kapde diye the....isse....to fatichar costume de diya.........

...haan sangeet ke time.....DD compromised on costume....Shaadi...main GC......and SR main both will....compromise.....🤣
Originally posted by aditi123_78

i justi remembered....maan has changed the ringtone of his cell....i love u maan...not done...
wen geet called the cell was with NT....but the ringtone was the old boring one....

haan uski meeting main....uska cell bhajh gaya hoga......aur contarct haath se chala gaya hoga/......I love u Maan I love u Maan😆

well of course babes......come on...our MSK is a serious man...he is only sweet cute sa maan with geet......

too everyone else he has to keep his image......😉

HEY ADITI..WOH msk KA CELL HAI...( my keyboard ko kya hua!!!!!!) NT ko kaise I love u maan sunai dene dega!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😆

hey aditi...me too a GC ki Phanki..along with big time MSK ki BIG phanki.....
Aditi kuch batao..kya koi nahi pics ka link hai Fb pe...

@ kuls...thanks yaar...me priviledged to join the club....😳

Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

well of course babes......come on...our MSK is a serious man...he is only sweet cute sa maan with geet......

too everyone else he has to keep his image......😉

wat image...who is maan kidding...everyone knows his deewanapan....

haan uski meeting main....uska cell bhajh gaya hoga......aur contarct haath se chala gaya hoga/......I love u Maan I love u Maan😆
exactly......he has to keep his image na.....he has to maintain that he is THE MSK.....and that be aware......and beware......and still be scared.....of him.....

yes...i had come up with this idea ke meeting me cell bajega to kya hoga....contract chala gaya kya....well....nothing new....maan is used to giving up contracts for geet....
Originally posted by maaneetian

HEY ADITI..WOH msk KA CELL HAI...( my keyboard ko kya hua!!!!!!) NT ko kaise I love u maan sunai dene dega!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😆

hey aditi...me too a GC ki Phanki..along with big time MSK ki BIG phanki.....
Aditi kuch batao..kya koi nahi pics ka link hai Fb pe...

@ kuls...thanks yaar...me priviledged to join the club....😳

yes....join the club 🤗

only sharth is that always never talk against maan no matter wat 😉

no new pics dear...