woww wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
dreamy di
it is awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

_nandini Goldie
_nandini
_nandini

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 4:43am | IP Logged

Hey Dreamy Hug

So good to see n ur analysis on the forumBig smile. Had been missing them badly. Hope ur feeling better now. Do take good care of urself. Well I was so happy to see a characterization by uBig smile. Always wanted u to do one. But am still waiting for RV's characterization. Hope we get tht soon by uEmbarrassed.

Woow am jst taken aback by these brilliant responsesClapClapClapClapClap. CB said it it so precisely. Chista, I jst loved ur post. Nari Shakti ki jai. (Hail Women Power)LOL Ur right dear, this show describes the various facets of women and how each of them deal with situations with their wit, courage n love. Vista always leaves me speechless with her words. Agree with u tht this gal Simple is a misfit in Lallanpur. Prash, very well said dear. Mony I wud echo ur words dear. I too think that some negative shades of Simple might show up later in the show. But presently she's no less than a terror to the Rai men who think tht women are supposed to be at the point of a man's shoes.

Simple is a bubbly independent girl who loves to live life on her own terms. She had beaten lots of guys who came to see her jst cz she found them  mismatch to her. But she liked n was thrilled to see Jagat as he qualified all the points she was looking for in her husband. Somewhere I too feel she had weakness for Jagat, though I wont call it love as I feel she is yet not aware of the feelings of Love. But she admires Avita for the strong and intense love they hav for each other. So somewhere she fantasises herself being loved by her mate too like the Avitas. She grills Jagat well bt at the same time knows that a husband is supposed to be respected.

She is very intelligent at the same time sensible. Her care n concern for Mama Rai is worth appreciating. Finally there is someone to understand n stand for her. The way she handles the Rai men, shows how confident, bold n fearless she is. Everything is jst perfect about her but I still feel that there is some other shade in her character which may come up later… A negative one. Though I wish am proved wrong. But for now, I jst love her. Given a wish .. wud love to live a day of her life n enjoy grilling those 3 idiots AngryLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

chistaSidda8Vistaachatterbox

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index