Vistaa IF-Rockerz
Vistaa
Vistaa

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Good morning/evening everyoneSmile

Originally posted by Dreamygal301

Originally posted by Vistaa

Hey Dreamy,  Hi Vista

Great to see u back......and with a bang, if I may say so :) Very interesting and involved analysis as usual. :) ThanksSmile

Simple is multi-faceted personality but to me she appears to be what a young BJ would have been at the time of her wedding: headstrong, quick-thinking, intrepid and beautiful. I find a lot of similarities between the two. The way they have kind of taken over their sasural, of course BJ under much more tragic circumstances. Both are in their own ways totally unafraid. She did remind me of BJ when we first saw her but now the only similarity is their desire to control and be on top of things. I think we won't see the same self serving need in Simple as we do in BJAngry You are right to point out the main difference between the two. BJ reasons are much more sinister and selfish.

About her being in love, I am not so sure. Will think some more and reply tomorrow morning....want to go to bed early tonight after couple of real late nights. I'll be interested in your theory because frankly it still confuses me!...Simple is confident and not traditional, so what was the reason she married jagat for?...love or something else?...why is she trying so hard to make a place for herself in that madhouse when given her personality, she would have turned her back without a thought?....the comparions to Arpita, in my mind, came when I saw her confronting MC Rai...something just flashed, that she is desperately holding on....so love it must be!Big smile 
OK, so I thought some moreBig smile(sometimes have to remind myself that it is a show) and here's the result:Smile I think (bears repeatingSmile) that Simple is a kind of misfit in Lallanpur society....decidedly different from your usual shrinking violet variety of girls, whose parents have little difficulty in finding a suitable groom for them at the going market rate of dahej (gosh, makes me want to puke even writing thisDead) She is smart, outspoken, very opinionated and not afraid to share her opinions with all. Definitely not "marriage material"(phrase courtesy Sasural Genda Phool)  in Lallanpur society. Her father probably was looking at huge premium added to the regular dahej amt when he was presented with the opportunity to foist her off to Rais, at no cost. She probably agreed because she is pragmatic and realises that this is the best shot she has. Plus, Jagat is not exactly ugly and appearances do matter. So, I think, she just made a practical decision, knowing that she could have done a lot worse. Plus, she has enough confidence in  her own abilities to turn the tide in her favour, so reaching this decision should not have been difficult for her.

Her sympathies for Mama Rai stem from her firm opposition to male chauvinism and her instinct to revolt against it, whenever she finds the opportunity. Much as I would like to also believe in your contention that this is a one sided lovestory in the making, no, I don't think there is any love lost between Simple and Jagat.

Tc

Vista

Does this make sense to anyone or am I just shooting in the dark?LOLLOL 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Rae24chista_nandinitalkie14Dreamygal301

yoga23priya IF-Sizzlerz
yoga23priya
yoga23priya

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Milii

Originally posted by yoga23priya

Originally posted by yoga23priya

hiya dreamy di....

how are you?

hope u r feeling better now........missed u alot

i am sorry i could'nt post my views in your previous analysis.....di when i feel okay then i will read and post....

Hi Priya,

I'm mych better now, thanks.

Are you not feeling well?...oh dear take care and get well soon.Hug

i'm worst di....just came from hospital in half an hour b4.....doctor gave me 10 glucose and 6 injections......yest 4 injectionsCry Cry Cry

but now i'm okay slept for 14 hrsEmbarrassed

Heyy Priya..wat happened???
Y hospital and all???

Get well soon dear Hug

thanks milli.....due to feverAngry

i vl do it....

take care

-Prashu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Prashu-
-Prashu-

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 10:39am | IP Logged

Heyyyaa Dreamy..SmileSmileSmileSmile

Missed u at the forum…How are you and your lill one?

I hope You and your little one are fine..SmileSmileSmile

Chista….excellent anlaysis.!! .though this show is basically male oriented show. But women are equally important and strong inside.

Well said Chista…ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

Agree with Vista Di too…….There is no love lost between them…they will fall in love..no doubt abt it

Dreamy…

Hug-Emote.

Loved quotes…nd Analysis too….marvelous as usual..

Loved Simple!!

There is similarity between Simple and Arpita as well as Simple and Bhootni too.

Simple and Arpita are strong yet sweet. Simple and Bhootni at some point can be harsh and are too smart. She has qualities of both.Big smile

When she was introduced I tot., there is another negative character!! But When she orders "Chirkut" I mean Chirag to make tea…I loved her!! She is perfect to be DIL of Rai household.

There was need of some character to knock some sense to Rai men. And here she is to transform Rai men.

Also, I really want her to be support of Avita. The way she is now..I think she vil surely do it.!!

Thnks Dreamy…EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Rae24chista_nandiniice _girltalkie14Vistaajes_jadeyoga23priyaDreamygal301

jes_jade IF-Rockerz
jes_jade
jes_jade

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Heyy dii...Hope u are fine..Smile

Awesome analysis Dreamy dii..ClapClap

I truly hated Simple when she was introduced but as story progressed..I feel like hugging her..she is the only one who can show the Rais what women can do..& bring some senses to these men..Wink

Most importantly I am happy dat she supports her MIL..she truly is filling the place of Arpita in her life...All credits to the Creatives for not showing an usual Saas-Bahu saga but showing how a daughter-in-law can also be a daughter..Thumbs Up

Thanx for ur post!!Hug

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Rae24_nandiniVistaaDreamygal301-Prashu-yoga23priya

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vistaa

Good morning/evening everyoneSmile

OK, so I thought some moreBig smile(sometimes have to remind myself that it is a show) and here's the result:Smile I think (bears repeatingSmile) that Simple is a kind of misfit in Lallanpur society....decidedly different from your usual shrinking violet variety of girls, whose parents have little difficulty in finding a suitable groom for them at the going market rate of dahej (gosh, makes me want to puke even writing thisDead) She is smart, outspoken, very opinionated and not afraid to share her opinions with all. Definitely not "marriage material"(phrase courtesy Sasural Genda Phool)  in Lallanpur society. Her father probably was looking at huge premium added to the regular dahej amt when he was presented with the opportunity to foist her off to Rais, at no cost. She probably agreed because she is pragmatic and realises that this is the best shot she has. Plus, Jagat is not exactly ugly and appearances do matter. So, I think, she just made a practical decision, knowing that she could have done a lot worse. Plus, she has enough confidence in  her own abilities to turn the tide in her favour, so reaching this decision should not have been difficult for her.

Her sympathies for Mama Rai stem from her firm opposition to male chauvinism and her instinct to revolt against it, whenever she finds the opportunity. Much as I would like to also believe in your contention that this is a one sided lovestory in the making, no, I don't think there is any love lost between Simple and Jagat.

Does this make sense to anyone or am I just shooting in the dark?LOLLOL 

Vista, makes perfect sense. I like your theory but I still keep getting stuck at that point, why would an independed and fiesty girl let herself be meshed in this? why be pragmatic about it when she could do as she please? I don't buy this small town thing, not with her attitude and her father's...look at Rai, he does as he please...surely the fear of ostricisation would have had some rein on their behaviour!....as you say it is a story, after all for tv and maybe I should stop looking for real motivations.

I really wouldn't be surprised if later on we are given clues to why she agreed to this marriage because frankly, her own father is a selfish SOB who pushed her towards the Rai's....if he had been decent he would have tried to get her married to a family who would not want dahej (I understood many still want it and others don't??)....He is the chief Engineer, he could have searched elsewhere...in pecking order, he is well above the Rai's...Big smileLOL

One thing though, the lovestory whether already in motion or later on, won't be one sided. Nope, Jagat will fall like a ton of bricks. However, Simple will still ber sweet self (no matter how much in love!)....as for me, the reason I like to think there is love here is otherwise it is too sad to see such a woman wasted on such wastral!!AngryLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

chistaVistaa-Prashu-yoga23priya

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jes_jade

Heyy dii...Hope u are fine..Smile Hi Jess, fine thanks.Smile

Awesome analysis Dreamy dii..ClapClap Thank you!

I truly hated Simple when she was introduced but as story progressed..I feel like hugging her..she is the only one who can show the Rais what women can do..& bring some senses to these men..Wink

Most importantly I am happy dat she supports her MIL..she truly is filling the place of Arpita in her life...All credits to the Creatives for not showing an usual Saas-Bahu saga but showing how a daughter-in-law can also be a daughter..Thumbs Up I too am happy that we are not regaled with the usual kitchen politics ad nauseum!!....Really hope Simple remains as she is and is a big support to MIL, would love to see MamaR empowered but I think she is too traditional for that. Oh well, as long as she is safe and has some support from her DIL, which means eventually maybe even those useless Sons will remember the woman who gave birth to them!Angry

Thanx for ur post!!Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jes_jade

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prash_t

Heyyyaa Dreamy..SmileSmileSmileSmile

Hiya PrashuHug

Missed u at the forum'How are you and your lill one?

I hope You and your little one are fine..SmileSmileSmile  Much better now.Smile

Chista'.excellent anlaysis.!! .though this show is basically male oriented show. But women are equally important and strong inside.

Well said Chista'ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

Agree with Vista Di too''.There is no love lost between them'they will fall in love..no doubt abt it

Dreamy'

Hug-Emote.

Loved quotes'nd Analysis too'.marvelous as usual..

Loved Simple!!

There is similarity between Simple and Arpita as well as Simple and Bhootni too.

Simple and Arpita are strong yet sweet. Simple and Bhootni at some point can be harsh and are too smart. She has qualities of both.Big smile

When she was introduced I tot., there is another negative character!! But When she orders "Chirkut" I mean Chirag to make tea'I loved her!! She is perfect to be DIL of Rai household.

There was need of some character to knock some sense to Rai men. And here she is to transform Rai men. She will get some knocks as well, not in the real sense (Ihope!Angry) but as in sometimes failing, but each time she will be stronger...that is one determined woman and I get the feeling, she also has some anger insider her...possibly maybe due to her father...??

Also, I really want her to be support of Avita. The way she is now..I think she vil surely do it.!! Me too!Big smile

Thnks Dreamy'EmbarrassedEmbarrassed Welcome, dear!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ice _girl-Prashu-

jes_jade IF-Rockerz
jes_jade
jes_jade

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 12:08pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by jes_jade

Heyy dii...Hope u are fine..Smile Hi Jess, fine thanks.Smile

Awesome analysis Dreamy dii..ClapClap Thank you!

Most importantly I am happy dat she supports her MIL..she truly is filling the place of Arpita in her life...All credits to the Creatives for not showing an usual Saas-Bahu saga but showing how a daughter-in-law can also be a daughter..Thumbs Up I too am happy that we are not regaled with the usual kitchen politics ad nauseum!!....Really hope Simple remains as she is and is a big support to MIL, would love to see MamaR empowered but I think she is too traditional for that. Oh well, as long as she is safe and has some support from her DIL, which means eventually maybe even those useless Sons will remember the woman who gave birth to them!Angry

Thanx for ur post!!Hug

True..but I still find it strange..do such kind of sons really exist in this world...can money & status blind someone so much..they don't give any reactions when their mom is beaten..Angry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ice _girlDreamygal301-Prashu-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index