Not so simple after all (Page 3)

yoga23priya IF-Sizzlerz
yoga23priya
yoga23priya

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 8:58am | IP Logged
hiya dreamy di....

how are you?

hope u r feeling better now........missed u alot

i am sorry i could'nt post my views in your previous analysis.....di when i feel okay then i will read and post....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dreamygal301

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 9:02am | IP Logged

Originally posted by chista

hi ferdousHug
hows your filling now? i hope u get better soon. Hi Sara, feeling so much better now.Hug

actually, i was waiting for someone to write about simple & all of women who attends in this story.

dreamy,

i dont want to say that this story quite feminine but  in this story women are very impressive. the whole of story is made about them .these women are:

1.Ammaji: an old woman who has been suffered. her hubby & son have been killed 14 years ago  after that traumatic experience was  paralyzed for ever but she is treasure of secrets which over time she  will tell her secrets. Oh I agree, she has loads to say and one day she will tell all. I always did say in the begining that she knows what really happened that fateful day and more about Bhoonit than she really would like anyone to know!Big smile

2.  mama rai: a woman is quite traditional & hard-working that  have not seen except the beating & disrespect of her hubby & sons.she is a obedient wife & caring mother.

3.Bahuji: a young & mysterious woman,smart,powerful, firm,cool & cruel.she lost her hubby in the wedding night  & were widowed.

4.Arpita:18 years old girl who is quit traditional  training.she is very calm,taciturn,sedate, sensitive & gentle but within her is hidden a rogue & strong woman who in critical situations reacts & protects of her love.

5.Simple: she is very frank & bold & hates of traditoin  society. she is unreasonable but hates of bulling & answers to bulling fast.

the goal of all this women -without exception-is reforming of their lives men.avdesh,mc rai & his sons , simples hubby  & etc.
they want to show them light line in life. of course,each their  have own style & technique.
in fact, characterized this story  shows feminine power( SHAKTY) who every man is powerless against it.this power could be:love,hate,intelligence,force,compassion,obedience or malice.
so nobody isnt simple in this story!

wow, wonderful!...you are right, in many ways these women have an inner shakti that see's them through so much difficulties and pain. Their men are indeed at times powerless!

ClapClap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chistaice _girl

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yoga23priya

hiya dreamy di....

how are you?

i am sorry i could'nt post my views in your previous analysis.....di when i feel okay then i will read and post....

Hi Priya,

I'm mych better now, thanks.

Are you not feeling well?...oh dear take care and get well soon.Hug
Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rae24

Hi dreamy, hope everything's well with you! Loved the title and analysis, like you I didn't like her in the beginning, too materialistic but slowly she was portrayed as showing a kinder side, a more compassionate one- and MamaRai needs
her right now, someone who can stand on her behalf-
think MamaRai melted her heart and seeing the way she was being treated was possibly why Simple may thought she's the best person to whip those Rai men into shape

I don't think she loves Jagat as such but liked the look of him, he was like the blushing bride when they first met... And maybe the whole tea incident beforehand may have been stayed in her mind and thus decided to teach them a lesson? Get them to change their ways?who knows but one thing is for sure, she's here to stay! Big smile

Hi Rae,Smile

I think Simple is evolving as days go by, she isn't the same girl we saw that first day...who knows how she will be as the show goes on?!...certainly she is strong and caring about her MIL, and really she needs only those two to see her sail through that house!

Hmm she is here to stay, though I am pretty sure the Rai men will be conspiring like hell to get rid of her!OuchAngry

Edited by Dreamygal301 - 16 January 2011 at 9:08am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rae24ice _girl

chista Goldie
chista
chista

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 9:17am | IP Logged
hey dreamy
thank god you r better
dreamy, u saw last epi? i m looking forward for your points.
yoga23priya IF-Sizzlerz
yoga23priya
yoga23priya

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dreamygal301

hiya dreamy di....

how are you?

Hi Priya,

i'm worst di....just came from hospital in half an hour b4.....doctor gave me 10 glucose and 6 injections......yest 4 injectionsCry Cry Cry

but now i'm okay slept for 14 hrsEmbarrassed
chista Goldie
chista
chista

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 9:31am | IP Logged
hi pryia
whats happen to u?
r u ok now?
take rest  & be care of yourselfSmile
Milii Goldie
Milii
Milii

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 9:48am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Dreamygal301

hiya dreamy di....

how are you?

Hi Priya,

i'm worst di....just came from hospital in half an hour b4.....doctor gave me 10 glucose and 6 injections......yest 4 injectionsCry Cry Cry

but now i'm okay slept for 14 hrsEmbarrassed

Heyy Priya..wat happened???
Y hospital and all???

Get well soon dear Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_nandini

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index