Gunahon Ka Devta

Not so simple after all (Page 2)

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 3:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vistaa

Hey Dreamy,  Hi Vista

Great to see u back......and with a bang, if I may say so :) Very interesting and involved analysis as usual. :) ThanksSmile

Simple is multi-faceted personality but to me she appears to be what a young BJ would have been at the time of her wedding: headstrong, quick-thinking, intrepid and beautiful. I find a lot of similarities between the two. The way they have kind of taken over their sasural, of course BJ under much more tragic circumstances. Both are in their own ways totally unafraid. She did remind me of BJ when we first saw her but now the only similarity is their desire to control and be on top of things. I think we won't see the same self serving need in Simple as we do in BJAngry

About her being in love, I am not so sure. Will think some more and reply tomorrow morning....want to go to bed early tonight after couple of real late nights. I'll be interested in your theory because frankly it still confuses me!...Simple is confident and not traditional, so what was the reason she married jagat for?...love or something else?...why is she trying so hard to make a place for herself in that madhouse when given her personality, she would have turned her back without a thought?....the comparions to Arpita, in my mind, came when I saw her confronting MC Rai...something just flashed, that she is desperately holding on....so love it must be!Big smile

Tc

Vista

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vistaa

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 3:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chista

hey dreamy Hug
how r u filling now? miss u very much

i would  read & come back to u .Smile

Hi sara,Hug

much better dear.

I look forward to reading your post.Smile
Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 3:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ice _girl

nice analysis again ClapClap ......hope u r fine?

Very apt title ........Simple is definitely not simple............. she will hv some trick up her sleeves if d Rai men try 2 mess wid her......she will b d backbone n support 4 Mama Rai atleast Smile n nightmare 4 Rai men......

Would also like 2 hear frm u abt AVITA scenes Smile

Hi Saakshi,Smile

Thank you and I'm fine now.Smile

I loved how she protects Mama R, so kudos to her. I was worried in the beginning when she was first shown that she may be too interested in ruling to really care about her MIL but glad to see that is not the case.....can't wait to see her crack the whip over the Rai men, love their expression whenver they see her!LOLLOL

Avita scene, will have something up tomorrow.Smile

ice _girl

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 3:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chatterbox

hi me back.. excellent analysis dreamy on simple bahu,.
she is anything but simple. and i like the quotes u have put.. Thanks Di.Smile

she is putting her own worldly knowledge or experience to good use to teach the rai folks a lesson or give them taste of their own medicine.
papa rai seems to have met his match. But I don't think he has accepted defeat yet.Ouch..He will get more and more poisonous with Simple, I fear.

agreed when she was first shown it seemed she is like shopoholic and all but she is very sensible girl.

i wud say she is like breath of fresh air here..very much so.Thumbs Up

she may not be in love with jagat yet or vice versa. ok jagat doesnt want her as its like lock on his independency or stupidity for that matter..See my response to vista, I'm really curious as to her motivation, that is the only thing that does not sit well with me!....I feel like there is more to why she married Jagat...

but for mama rai she is arpita + simple combo daughter. mama rai has good days coming now and i think her transformation is also due. Is Mama Rai illiterate?..she couldn't read the newspaper the other day!...but yes, because of her own sweet nature, Simple too can't help loving her MIL...that woman needs all the support she can what with her frog husband and useless sons!!Angry

i think we need to see a time in future where she wud be rock solid support for avita too.. this girl surely deserves applause for the way she is..if CVs don't mess with her (I think they changed her from that first scene where we saw her) she will be supportive or at least non judgement with Avita.Clap

ice _girl

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 3:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sunaha6

hai di.........Big smile
hope you and your little one is feeling good now.......Your "Simple" analysis was awsome......The rai Men completely deserve her........simple is the right answer to all the antics of the Rai's......

Hiya Sunaha,Hug

Thank you and litle one and me are good now.Smile

How r u? hope the employment search is going well.

Simple is indeed their nemesis, she will teach them a lesson they will never forget...the answer to their every dirty trick.....ClapClap

tc and do join us when u can..
Rae24 Senior Member
Rae24
Rae24

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 4:21am | IP Logged
Hi dreamy, hope everything's well with you! Loved the title and analysis, like you I didn't like her in the beginning, too materialistic but slowly she was portrayed as showing a kinder side, a more compassionate one- and MamaRai needs
her right now, someone who can stand on her behalf-
think MamaRai melted her heart and seeing the way she was being treated was possibly why Simple may thought she's the best person to whip those Rai men into shape

I don't think she loves Jagat as such but liked the look of him, he was like the blushing bride when they first met... And maybe the whole tea incident beforehand may have been stayed in her mind and thus decided to teach them a lesson? Get them to change their ways?who knows but one thing is for sure, she's here to stay! Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ice _girlVistaaDreamygal301

chista Goldie
chista
chista

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 7:40am | IP Logged
hi ferdousHug
hows your filling now? i hope u get better soon.

actually, i was waiting for someone to write about simple & all of women who attends in this story.

dreamy,

i dont want to say that this story quite feminine but  in this story women are very impressive. the whole of story is made about them .these women are:

1.Ammaji: an old woman who has been suffered. her hubby & son have been killed 14 years ago  after that traumatic experience was  paralyzed for ever but she is treasure of secrets which over time she  will tell her secrets.

2.  mama rai: a woman is quite traditional & hard-working that  have not seen except the beating & disrespect of her hubby & sons.she is a obedient wife & caring mother.

3.Bahuji: a young & mysterious woman,smart,powerful, firm,cool & cruel.she lost her hubby in the wedding night  & were widowed.

4.Arpita:18 years old girl who is quit traditional  training.she is very calm,taciturn,sedate, sensitive & gentle but within her is hidden a rogue & strong woman who in critical situations reacts & protects of her love.

5.Simple: she is very frank & bold & hates of traditoin  society. she is unreasonable but hates of bulling & answers to bulling fast.

the goal of all this women -without exception-is reforming of their lives men.avdesh,mc rai & his sons , simples hubby  & etc.
they want to show them light line in life. of course,each their  have own style & technique.
in fact, characterized this story  shows feminine power( SHAKTY) who every man is powerless against it.this power could be:love,hate,intelligence,force,compassion,obedience or malice.
so nobody isnt simple in this story!

Edited by chista - 16 January 2011 at 8:49am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Rae24_nandiniice _girltalkie14VistaaDreamygal301-Prashu-chatterboxyoga23priya

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 8:18am | IP Logged
wow chista brilliant

none of us thought of it this way..

awesome  u r so right

the women  shakti is shown here

chista

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index