India-Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

Not so simple after all

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 7:11pm | IP Logged

All that Adam had, all that Caesar could, you have and can do.... Build, therefore, your own world.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

"A rose by any other name would smell as sweet"meaning what matters is what something is, not what it is called.

Simple may be named simple but she is far from it. In fact she is the opposite, complex and clever with loads of shades in between.

Simple is the nemesis of the Rai men. Her very presence is enough to turn make their smile dim, change their complexion to sickly and generally make them move fast as they never, ever had to.Big smileThumbs UpLOL

When she was first introduced, I have to be honest, I did not like her. She came across as very shallow and materialistic. Though the scenes were funny, I wondered, would she be lording it when comes into the Rai household?Stern Smile However, somewhere along the way her character became more refined and we saw another side to her on her wedding day. A sympathetic and compassionate woman.Approve

She should have been furious that her wedding day was ruined, and rightly so, instead she felt sadness and was moved to console her MIL-to-be. Before she even entered the Rai household she already had taught her FIL one lesson (what a kick!ROFLCool), one that hopefully he would remember.Big smile

This made me realise that her brash and bold behaviour is two-fold really. She knows she is unwanted by Jagat and MC Rai, but being a girl she is determined to make the most of the hand that has been dealt to her. If at the same time she could use her father's reputation to instil some decency and fear, to reform them, the better for her because this is her home now. The other reason is deep down she craves love and affection for being simply herself. And she knows she would not get that here, at least not now. So she decided to play it her way at her sasural, or be forever subjugated by her husband, FIL and BIL.

Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent.
Eleanor Roosevelt

She is not only beautiful but clever as well. Look how she made a recording of MC Rai's words? She knew what he would be saying, so this shows she is aware of the 'deal' behind her marriage and that her 'bold and brash' attitude can only achieve results as long as her father was at large. So she prepared for all eventualities, knowing that one day soon her father's lifestyle would mean she would be vulnerable and she would not succumb to that fate!Thumbs Up Clap

I could not help by recall Arpita in that same household. She hardly said two wordsUnhappy, went about silently helping her mother. The only laughter and joy was behind closed doors in her room. Yet she grabbed onto her happiness when it cameThumbs Up, did everything and beyond to ensure that love is truly hersClap. The comparison is strong, and the reasonable conclusion to me (you may disagree) is that Simple loves Jagat – how and where it happened, I am cluelessErmm. Because of this love, she is prepared to be foisted off by her father at the Rai's who had no choice but to accept her. She is clever and intelligent, so why not get married elsewhere?  Hence the comparison; that Simple too grabbed onto this one chance at happiness and she will deal with come what may (just as Arpita did). Unlike Arpita, Simple is worldly wise and if needed can be hard as stone and she also see's people for what they are. With one look she saw the Rai men's true faceAngry and without a pause she carried on, aiming to reform them. Dancing

She knows she is  unwanted by all except her MIL. But she will fight and claw to hold onto this new status of hers: the daughter in law of the Rai family. I am sure there will be times when she won't be able to win, and I am pretty sure MC Rai will be making plans to get rid of her. But I am also very sure that Simple will be thwarting them as disarmingly as she took that cup of tea away from MC Rai and asked him to get a servant to make him a cuppa!ClapLOLLOL

She has her own unique style and I think majority of us will be rooting for her to win. More importantly, her scenes with the Rai men bring a healthy dose of lightness very much needed at the moment. She is the whip that makes them move to her will.LOLLOLCool

So not so simple after all.ClapBig smile

I would love to hear your views on this.Smile

(if you like, don't forget to press the buttonSmile)

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

Habeeba_dsuper_boytanisha997chistaSuhana6-sia-_nandiniice _girltalkie14Vistaajes_jadeSidda8yoga23priyasmile.sarachatterbox-Prashu-

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 7:17pm | IP Logged
Hi everyone,Hug

Thank you to all who sent me PMs, asking after me....I did reply to all but if I missed you out, apologies it wasn't intentional.Smile

Awww I was so touched, really love you guys!Hug

Hope you enjoy my 'simple' offering..LOLLOLBig smile

Do reply/discuss and I will join you when I wake up.SmileWink

Dreamy

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

chistaSuhana6_nandini-Prashu-chatterbox

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 7:21pm | IP Logged
hi dreamy how  ru feeling now

u go to sleep i have just woken up

i wud read and ans u then

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dreamygal301

Vistaa IF-Rockerz
Vistaa
Vistaa

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 8:12pm | IP Logged
Hey Dreamy,

Great to see u back......and with a bang, if I may say so :) Very interesting and involved analysis as usual. :)

Simple is multi-faceted personality but to me she appears to be what a young BJ would have been at the time of her wedding: headstrong, quick-thinking, intrepid and beautiful. I find a lot of similarities between the two. The way they have kind of taken over their sasural, of course BJ under much more tragic circumstances. Both are in their own ways totally unafraid.

About her being in love, I am not so sure. Will think some more and reply tomorrow morning....want to go to bed early tonight after couple of real late nights.

Tc

Vista

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

chista_nandinismile.saraDreamygal301

chista Goldie
chista
chista

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 12:00am | IP Logged
hey dreamy Hug
how r u filling now? miss u very much

i would  read & come back to u .Smile

Edited by chista - 16 January 2011 at 12:01am

Dreamygal301

ice _girl IF-Dazzler
ice _girl
ice _girl

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 12:09am | IP Logged
nice analysis again ClapClap ......hope u r fine?

Very apt title ........Simple is definitely not simple............. she will hv some trick up her sleeves if d Rai men try 2 mess wid her......she will b d backbone n support 4 Mama Rai atleast Smile n nightmare 4 Rai men......

Would also like 2 hear frm u abt AVITA scenes Smile

Edited by ice _girl - 16 January 2011 at 12:10am

Dreamygal301

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 12:28am | IP Logged
hi me back.. excellent analysis dreamy on simple bahu,.
she is anything but simple. and i like the quotes u have put..

she is putting her own worldly knowledge or experience to good use to teach the rai folks a lesson or give them taste of their own medicine.
papa rai seems to have met his match.

agreed when she was first shown it seemed she is like shopoholic and all but she is very sensible girl.

i wud say she is like breath of fresh air here..

she may not be in love with jagat yet or vice versa. ok jagat doesnt want her as its like lock on his independency or stupidity for that matter..

but for mama rai she is arpita + simple combo daughter. mama rai has good days coming now and i think her transformation is also due.

i think we need to see a time in future where she wud be rock solid support for avita too.. this girl surely deserves applause for the way she is..

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Suhana6-sia-_nandinichistaice _girlVistaaDreamygal301smile.sara-Prashu-

Suhana6 Goldie
Suhana6
Suhana6

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 2:46am | IP Logged
hai di.........Big smile
hope you and your little one is feeling good now.......Your "Simple" analysis was awsome......The rai Men completely deserve her........simple is the right answer to all the antics of the Rai's......

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ice _girlDreamygal301

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index