Edited by jyoti_l - 24 January 2011 at 5:36pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FireSafireFiree

maanmishti Goldie
maanmishti
maanmishti

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 5:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by FIRESafiReFIRE

hay you nearly there' :D anyone know any website that i c downlode  any free music' i have apple mc pro' so no microsoft softare' :(' pls do say if there r any website' my frost wire is rubbish' xxx

i think www.doregama.com

i never tried but i heard we can downloadWink

FireSafireFiree

mitzi11 IF-Sizzlerz
mitzi11
mitzi11

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 5:44pm | IP Logged
yu can try music Oasis- free download  hey keyama a yu cooking something good

Edited by sharmake11 - 24 January 2011 at 5:45pm

FireSafireFiree

_BlackPearl_ IF-Stunnerz
_BlackPearl_
_BlackPearl_

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 5:55pm | IP Logged
u can try oasis or mp3raid
nd waiting yaar........

FireSafireFiree

totallydesified Senior Member
totallydesified
totallydesified

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 6:06pm | IP Logged
haha i have been refreshing the page every 2 seconds!! LOL

FireSafireFiree

FireSafireFiree IF-Sizzlerz
FireSafireFiree
FireSafireFiree

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 6:19pm | IP Logged

***PARADOX***
concept 1
part 11

Khurana haveli was brighten up again.... It was the day maan will arrive. It was his 18th birthday. Brij was super exited. 18... All he could think about was girls... Topless with mini skirts... Clubbing & drinking..... He wanted to show maan Delis night club... The night life..... The pleasure of the girls that he was surrounded in....
Shila- wait until Geet here this.....
Brij- whatever. You are 13 act like 13.
Shila makes a face... Maan walks in.
He was a grown young man now. Handsome of course. He is 18 today. More then happy... He wanted to share it with his families. Over this two years he missed ranos cooking and most importantly geets talk. Her stupid but innocent talk. Apparently she have lost weight.... More... That's what she always say on the phone. Maan didn't come home for 2 years because he was angry with Darji for sending him way. Keeping him way from his family. He didn't deserve this.
Darji walked in and hugged him tight..... Maan smiles for the manor sake along with his mum and dad and everyone els in the family....
Shila runs in and hugs maan tight.
Shila- we have missed you so much bhi.... Maan smiles.... There was spark on her eyes seeing his brother after so long time. Maan wondered where is his siblings.... They don't deserve to called siblings....
Maan- Owow.... You have grown... Maan looks at her in surprise....
Shila- of course. How long you want me to stay 4 foot? She smiles. Shila was maans shoulder length now... Not waist anymore.... She looked different as well which maan couldn't catch what.....
Maan- where is Geet?.... He wondered. Its been 2 long years since his eyes have seen her. He was dying to be precise to just see a glimpse of her. She will be 13 now. Grown up of course like shila.... Maan looks round.... Servants was still decorating the house for his big 18th birthday party. He was exited at the same time nervous... He was about to tell something to geet which she probably won't understand at all! But he have to.
Shila- oh poop..... Oh no! Shilas face went in distress. Like she have done some crime which Geet won't approve.... She brushed her hair back..
Maan broke her thought- umm....
Shila- it's geets football match today. Oh no! Of no! OMG! Oh NO!!!!!!... She started panic and run round in a circle. Kept putting her duppata back on her shoulder... She looked really funny. She didn't have any indian aspect from image... Its when she spoke perfect hindi people will realize she is from india....
Maan- umm......
Shila- if she plays well today... She will make in a B team.
Maans mouth fell right open....- WHAT?... Maan couldn't believe geet would play this well. Now he really wonders how much weight she have lost.... Have she really lost... Was she really telling her the truth?... All those time he thought she was joking... Even when she made it in the D team for football.... Maan thought she was lying. Was she really telling him the truth.... Oh god...
Shila- oh shoot. I need to run bro. I will see you tonight..... She disappeared with those words. She was panicking. Maan was frustrated. He is here. Came after two years... She couldn't even make Her fatty ass here to see me.... Suddenly shila ran in...
Shila- bro.... Are you coming or not? Maan looked at her blankly. She was exgusted. Seems like she was over exited about this. She her self was in B team. It took geet a bit long time to make her self in to this football team because of her weight.... But apparently she is brilliant... According to shila.... Maan didn't want to miss this out. After all he want to see how much her football have progressed.

Maan drives to geets football pitch. His eyes searched for a blobs like he always used to.... Where was his blob??? His football??? He wondered. Geet didn't send a single picture of her self because she wanted to surprise him.... Se wanted him to praise her look. Maan was a bit surprised when he received the tex... But he didn't care... All he wanted to see his football.... But instead his eyes were shocked.... Team C was about to start there game. Cheer leader was in the middle of the pitch. Sowing there little 13s weird show... Maan could see merea at the corner Screaming his name out. Along with Sammera and pria. They were all grown up. Merras brother also plays in geets team... Maan hide his face next to shila....
Shila- Geet will be doing the lead cheer leading dance.... You will be shocked. I am sure you are. She will also show off her street dance.
Maan looks at her in shock... WhAt happen to his cute football???.... Then the loud music started. He couldn't even think... STREET DANCE??? FOOTBALL??? LOST WEIGHT??? & what not?.... Maan was just speechless...... Maan fell back on his sit as everyone started to scream specially this stupid teen boys. whistling....
Maan- why this boys are whistling? He asked angrily....
Shila- they all came here to cheer geet....
Maan- what?... Why?
Shila- what type of question is this? What do you mean what and why?... We need cheers. After all this is the last game....
Maan- I am not happy with this... He couldn't even here his voice anymore as everyone screamed.... There was geet in the middle of the stage.... Showing off her street dance. Maans eyes widens.... He was about to have a heart attack.... What happened to his cute football. This is not his cute football anymore. This... This..... Maan was feeling dizzy. Like he was about to faint with the view.... Then with a sudden burst- WHAT THE HE'LL SHE IS WEARING????????.... Shila jumped with his voice.... Surrounding went silent a bit then loud again. Geet was wearing a short just above her knee. And a sport vest. Sleeveless. Not covering covering her stomach... Just her small curve.... It was bikini type of sport vest. Maan was disgust. If he had the chance... He would remove geet and hide her somewhere but he did had to admits in her street dance there was some style..... Her move was smooth with some extreme gymnastic move.... Everyone screamed.... Maan snaps out....
Maan- what the heLl she is wearing?. She is not even.... He couldn't even say a word. He sat there miserably as he watched Geet finished her street dance. One of the girl quickly gets her football top. She puts it on over her sport vest. And takes off he trouser. She was wearing a short underneath. Her body was toned. She was still growing. Maan didn't like her style at all. What's wrong with this girl he thought. How could mum & dad let her do this street dance and on those cloths. Now What els would maan expect next?.... Geet talking in a funk??.
Shila- she is dam cool. Oh I am so proud of her.... Do you know Yash asked her out billions of time over last year... And her answer was always no. Maan smirks at that thought.... She is only his cute football. Fatty.... Just one problem she wasn't over weight anymore. More like under weight.

next- the football match'.

thanks for all the love and support' loveed all the comments

sorry i didn't PM you all' was too busy and tiared' still i am' lol' well here u go' 
pls kuch comment kar do meri liye'
love you all'.

Edited by FIRESafiReFIRE - 25 January 2011 at 2:01am

The following 179 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarsnehag10skydaffodils7pyarisahelidpurvagaberinlwgeetchintushilpasatya86san1989star432Candy_jsvidz.manirajzainabzeeqmariam.ahmed197SilverLoveAISHAJSAym7bpinkykasturi11LAXMI005nikkipunjkrishna.payal956asmi123wifey90choudhary.alakshmisalvadibdastaanniMaansMishtilove_lavnyaalu5123KavyaNaik123avantika_singhjuhi_ansarinithi07bhakbhartifanhansasmared135bhemvbguru-ki-dewaaniSemarnknonabebunamitasinYellowtullipsvarshakhedekarnisha_bhriyaanu87maan13579preciuspearlThugAngelpiyushiperfectflirt8Kashish9687rostsumusumuimli95chiki143april12preetymaaneetsaroBeena_gHADmishtiAzmiiavani_9RukhluvMaanBe.edgymyedward12m-g19sanjuleesiroililyRohini20-LOVE-Arshi-maansi007shivangi783abina03dimpzzcharlie1950lody-Jyo-Nirjhor105bobbydollyadanudoosheekatanya_viaksnmaanmishtiixraytrishapkiran99sparikhpushpiIqbal Neha1ytanujaputhHanoAhmeddreamy4ever-shamima-amzu32BadGirlKisscyum321Rocks.DharaninaviuntamedtigressShimmerr286pearlprincess163d_soniajeyanthi123kshubhangiZohamaaneetRamharilibra25TinkerBellasimi91-Zahra15-kiran_ratikrati5.Lilith.smj1977.shrutiKrishnaluv94basicquestion118mypridesaumieeblueopalpunjabi.princessanu3108Doracakemrk-1ambbihaVintagepeachwajiha-1Maya_Pprecious_zebavrsharma-pixie-PaintedSkyalicia212sweet cherryanjucool-afsha-namita25sweet scorpiomitzi11*Dakoo_Minzy*SahSahkooliioswetha10pop77preethishah10rsroopalimuskanphinal_maaneetWeAimToPleaseMishtyShonamaaniqraKaSh-Maneet-FanShalve--Ratna--sona-raimaanseeyoga23priyaSabmeratu.6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6preethiaRageOfAnAngelTyroimpoojavermaMadhuri53CrazyCutesyLoquacious_Aash-Mrinalini-felicitysmoak.notfadedawayspvdKrishna_SouravJunglebee

Tyro IF-Sizzlerz
Tyro
Tyro

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 6:20pm | IP Logged
yeyyyy....Dancing
1st one to comment....DancingBig smile
was just about to sign out...refreshed the page for the last time n saw that u updated...thnx....otherwise i would hav been able to read it in the evening only....Embarrassed 
loved the update....
so finally geet has lost weightClap n became anorexic LOL 
bechara maanOuch....seeing her for the first time in last 2 years n that too in a miniLOL
knew she would lose weight but this much ...every guy drooling at her...she in a cheering squad...awesomeBig smile
now i wonder what will happen next ....maan is so angry....seeing her like this..even sheila couldnt get his bro feelings...Unhappy
being angryAngry n jealous at the same time...LOL
waiting fort he next part...the football match...the party...geets conversation with maan after 2 yrs...oh wow...so many things...cant wait...

will add more comments when i come back from college n read it again....

Edited by jyoti_l - 24 January 2011 at 6:35pm

FireSafireFiree

Radhika Shah IF-Sizzlerz
Radhika Shah
Radhika Shah

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 6:24pm | IP Logged
great part....

FireSafireFiree

Go to top