kooliio
kooliio

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Hey...!!!!
Awesome FF..!!!
Totally loved all the parts..!!!
Geet is soo adorable...!!!
And maan is so sweet...!!!
Darji is sending maan away for further studies..!!!
Aww geet also wanna go there when she turns 16..!!!
Cant wait for the next part...!!!!
Pls cont.soon and thanks for all the PMs...!!!
And sorry i wasnt able to comment earlier..!!

Edited by kooliio - 23 January 2011 at 11:05am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rohini20FireSafireFiree

FireSafireFiree IF-Sizzlerz
FireSafireFiree
FireSafireFiree

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 10:42am | IP Logged
*PARADOX***
concept 1
part 10

sorry for errors and mistake… i am in a bit hurry… xxx

Maan- why do you want to go same place as me?.... He wondered....
Geet- so I can experience the same thing as you.... She smiled.... 

Shila walks in....
Shila- we will miss you bro...

Days have passed.... And weirdly Geet was loosing wet naturally now days.... Her eating was good and in control.... Also her sport....

Maan walks in. It was a special dinner for maan as he was leaving in a week. Geet didn't like it.... Even though maan uses her as a punching bag & she was his football... She never wanted maan to leave... Not even for few weeks of holidays........ Maan came and sat next to Geet who was playing with her food. That was unusual maan thought. She loved her food more then anything....
Rano- all your favourite beta....
Darji- I have spoken to balraj but he is refuging. I am sorry maan.
Maan- it's ok Darji.... It's only for 2 years......
Geet chokes on her food....
Geet- two years??? What???? 2 years?... She was shocked. Geet thought maan only leaving for few weeks... Not two years. Why no one have told her this... Maan leaving her for 2 years????????????
Everyone just looked at her in a shock.... Even Maan himself was confused....
Maan- ha... Collage to 2 sal ki hote hi na....
Geet- so... You leaving for two years.... You leaving me for two years? She asked innocently. Her eyes started to fill up. Maan was leaving her for two whole years....
Rano- he will be back beta....
Geet- I don't care... Who will help me with my HW and... And... My football.... Geet leaves.... Crying..... She didn't realize maan was leaving for two years. She thought for few weeks maybe. But two years....
Rano- don't worry beta... She is just little upset. You eat your dinner... Rano tried to calm the atmosphere.... No ow was happy with this decision... But two years is long time.....
Maan- it's alright mom... I will eat my dinner with her... Other wise god knows what will she do to me after two years...
Everyone laughed....
Maan took the plateful of food in geets room... She was sobbing. And kept rubbing her nose....
Maan- euuuu.... Use some tissue.... Maan tried to make her laugh. It failed miserably.....
Geet nodes and takes tissue from the side...
Geet- why didn't you tell me that you going way for two years?
Maan- how could I.... He made a baby face.... And started to feed geet.
Geet- I hate you.... Now who will help me with my homework.....
Maan- I hardly help you. It's always you who.....
Geet- but I like telling everyone that you help me.... She takes more bite of her food from maans hand.....
Maan- aca baba..... Anyway it's only for two years. So not to worry....
Geet- you will come back na.....

Maan- umm.... Yes! I live here. Where els I will go....

Geet smiles hearing those words. Geet stairs at him for a moment... He was busy choosing the food on the plate for her.... This maybe the last time he feeds her.... Geet opens her mouth.... Both fed one another.... After dinner Geet hugs him tight.... Maan smiles....
Maan- where are those cute cheek. Maan smiles and pules her cheek. She makes a baby face.... Maan smiles again.... Geet didn't refuge. Probably it's the last time he will do this.....
Maan- I am making a list for you...
Geet- what type of list?... Both looks at one another eyes.... It was such a weird moment... Nun wanted to leave...
Geet- what will you do if whn you come back and I am not here?.....
Maan looks at her instantly.... Why would she say such a thing.... Where would she go... This is our house... And.... Maan was curious....
Maan- why would you say such thing?..... Of course you will be here.... I will make sure Darji sends you no where.... Other wise I will fight with him....
Geet- sahi.... You will fight for me.... She was just happy to here maan will fight for her.... That was enough to spend her two years without him..... Those words didn't mean anything but... Just but....

Geet attended her regular football. It was a long boring day. Maan is due to leave in 3 days. Both shila and Geet was the upset the most while other was enjoying. Two whole years without maan was haven for them.
Vicky- bro is leaving Atlast....
Dev- his room is my.... He has one of the biggest room in the haveli.
Vicky- no..... I am having his room....
Anvi- no.... I am your only sister. I am having the big room.....
Abandons walks in.... Maan just ignored.... As three sibling fought over who will take over maans room.....
Maan- you call them my siblings?
Avantika- you know they don't understands....
Maan- still... I love shila more. Atleast she have some decency to buy me a gift.....
Avantika smiles...- no one will be taking your room.... It's for you room only.....
Maan looks at his mom. Ignoring everything.... He wasn't willing to accept there silly sweet talks.....
Dev- that's Unfare.....
Vicky- why?
Anvisha- momma... I want bhis room.....
Maan- you three.... Get out.... He shouts.... And before you know... All three ran out of the room....
Avantika looks at the paper that maan was looking at....
Avantika- what are you looking at?
Maan- geets list.... Stuff she wants me to get....
Avantika gives him a look.... - 8 pages long.
Maan nodes...
Avantika roles her eyes- half of them will be food and she leaves....
Maan- surprisingly it's not..... Maan talks to him self with a smile.... It's everything I like....

Day before maan leaves.... Maan walks to geets football grounds. He could notice her with pink boots. It was flowing in the football pitch. He smiles. He made a list for Geet to flow over this two years.... Specially about her food.... Geet and shila runs towards him....
Geet- Ap ja rahi ho?.... She asked innocently....
Maan smiles- no... I have something for you to flow over this two years... Geet looks at him curiously....
Geet- yes....
Maan- read it when I am gone....
Geet- ok....
Maan- don't pick....
Geet looks at the big envelope... It was sealed.
Shila- anything for me bhi?
Maan- yes... It's at home he smileS…..

thanks for all the love and support… loveed all the comments

will pm later…
pls comment car do...

The following 223 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarsnehag10skydaffodils7pyarisaheliharikashiva25dpurvasubiafreengaberinlwgeetsamiakhanomsan1989star432Candy_jszainabzeeqmariam.ahmed197AISHAJSSilverLovekasturi11crazyjansree12Aym7nikkipunjkrishna.payal956fizza25asmi123wifey90choudhary.aitsallabtGURTItotallydesifiedsaragulTinkJiaday2008nithi07bhakbhartifanmamon.moonsimzzzzcoolshalinikanagumaaneet93prizajiasharmaMaansMishtiannie03taanniSemarnkguru-ki-dewaanihansasmanazsijnisha_bhcyberprincessmaan13579OpaldewsMoon002Kashish9687rostpiyushiThugAngelperfectflirt8preciuspearl-Elfin-maaneetfan123YellowtullipsRujul13bono_jostnaMaangeetlove7chiki143imli95MistiofMistz-Premeena-trishapmaanmishticharlie1950lody-Jyo-Nirjhor105dhrashteetanya_viixraySaVniBe.edgymyedward12cool_gal17RukhluvMaanabina03dimpzzhuny.thebestTressaTishuudoosheekaRohini20-LOVE-Arshi-maansi007shivangi783Beena_gapril12payal12Love2readXXaquafireXXsiroililysanjuleem-g19nan_10-eiya-AzmiiBluntlySpeakingLadyArwenHADmishtimishtibpreetymaaneetsaroavani_9Shimmerrx.Maaneet4eva.xd_soniajssoodlovemaaneet1princess163MsMovielover--ANGEL--ninavi286pearlgangesegbPLKG90Rocks.Dharajeyanthi123amzu32bluedreamz953HanoAhmedBadGirlKisscyum321maanujaanu-shamima-.ramya-gurtian.-wild-ytanujarituka7kiran99iqbals4everpushpidreamy4everbd670816Ilovemskt-mayur-sajan-jputhCutee999vrsharma-pixie---Saavi--Maya_Pajennpunjabi.princesnishi_I-fianBarbie3143alicia212sweet cherryksasigennyMwajiha-1Water.ambbihablueopalsanu3108mrk-1VintagepeachPaintedSky-Veritaserum-DilsaysaumieeRamhari18myprideramaheshsmj1977.shrutibasicquestion1-memorable-TinkerBellalibra25_Jyothi_-Zahra15-simi91lilindiangurl13kooliioswetha10charmed ones*Dakoo_Minzy*craziekudipop77preethi-afsha-namita25sweet scorpiomitzi11mchopramaaniqraKaSh-Maneet-Fant_areebhinal_maaneet--aarthi--shah10maanseersroopalimuskanpsona-rai--Ratna--..shreyaa..Shalvekawaii_geetRageOfAnAngelimpoojavermaTyropreethia6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6yoga23priyaSabmeratu.awesomegurtiLoquacious_AashCrazyCutesyMadhuri53-Mrinalini-khwaishfanfelicitysmoak.spvdnotfadedawayJunglebee

Tishuu Goldie
Tishuu
Tishuu

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 10:43am | IP Logged
res
yes yes yes yes u updated and i got to it first  -omg i cant believe thatTongue

hehehehe awwwwwwwww i love their budding relationship - haiiii bechari didnt knw 2 YEARSS without HER maan leaving HER all alone!!!!!!

hahahahaah now i get what u meant by truth - aww bless her...............it's funny how the fact that he says he'll fight for her seems to be enough for her.......for nowLOLlol

awwwwww i wonder what else happens over the two years!!!!!!!!

and i like how they aren't fighting anymore - they sooo loved up yaar
loving itClap

ohhh and i wonder what's in the envelope - heheheheheEmbarrassed

i sense a leap - or am i just jumping tooooo high in the skyLOL

Edited by Tishuu - 23 January 2011 at 10:51am

basicquestion1FireSafireFiree

kawaii_geet IF-Sizzlerz
kawaii_geet
kawaii_geet

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 10:44am | IP Logged
awesum update.....luvd it!!!! do update soon!!!Clap

wonder when they will grow up...and....ahem ahemEmbarrassed"pyaar hua...ikraar hua..."Blushing...u knw wht i mean to say right!!!Big smile
LOL

Edited by kawaii_geet - 23 January 2011 at 10:58am

AzmiiFireSafireFiree

Rocks.Dhara IF-Dazzler
Rocks.Dhara
Rocks.Dhara

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
res
Rohini20 Goldie
Rohini20
Rohini20

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 10:46am | IP Logged
res

luved it....Unhappy..maan is leaving...but no worries for me...as it will be fast forwarded by u....LOL..hope so...!!!Hope maan finds completely new geet wen he returns...i mean...her getting fully fit..!!

Rohini

Edited by Rohini20 - 23 January 2011 at 10:53am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FireSafireFiree

divareena IF-Sizzlerz
divareena
divareena

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 10:46am | IP Logged
loool maan is being so evil by eating the cake in front of her and not giving her anything. It was so sweet when he bought her pink boots with her name on him. Day Dreaming

oh no darji why you being so mean by sending maan away.Cry

oh no geet is going to be so upset when she finds out the truth that maan is going away for years.CryCryCry

It was so funny when Geet said that she has prepared a list of things she wants from there.LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

FireSafireFiree

hinal_maaneet IF-Sizzlerz
hinal_maaneet
hinal_maaneet

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 10:49am | IP Logged
im sooooooooooooooo sad tht maan is leaving for two yearsCryCryCry
but loved the way thy fed each other the dinnerWinkWinkWink

Edited by hinalshah - 23 January 2011 at 10:54am

FireSafireFiree

Go to top