Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

***paradox*** THREAD 1 (Page 117)

muskanp IF-Sizzlerz
muskanp
muskanp

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 5:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rocks.Dhara

me too waiting...bt pls keya jaldi karna...u see din sleep whole nit..!!!
plz sana...reham karo..
I already made her wait for so long...
plz..thodau jaldi karoEmbarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

maanujaanuRocks.DharapushpiFireSafireFiree

muskanp IF-Sizzlerz
muskanp
muskanp

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 5:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kashndsel4eva

yay cant wait
me too can't waitEmbarrassed

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

maaneetfan123pushpimaanujaanusimi91FireSafireFireefelicitysmoak.

BadGirlKiss IF-Dazzler
BadGirlKiss
BadGirlKiss

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 5:53pm | IP Logged
Pls hurry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FireSafireFiree

BadGirlKiss IF-Dazzler
BadGirlKiss
BadGirlKiss

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 5:55pm | IP Logged
Pls pls pls xxx

FireSafireFiree

simi91 IF-Rockerz
simi91
simi91

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 5:55pm | IP Logged
i think ur cooking something good for us still waiting my dear

FireSafireFiree

FireSafireFiree IF-Sizzlerz
FireSafireFiree
FireSafireFiree

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 5:58pm | IP Logged

***PARADOX***
concept 1
part 9

Geet- it suppose to be special..... She speaks in her baby voice. She looked so cute. Maans football. He really wanted to hug her & pull her cheek... But of course he couldn't do that now...Otherwise she will take the advantage to eat the cake. Maan snaps out....
Maan- Geet! Hurry....
Geet flowes maans order...... She started to feed him the cake while she drooled & making puppy face.
Maan- this is so good. Perfect. Really.... You are missing out.... Geet start it to drink her saliva... Her mouth was so watery....
Geet- I hate you. Geet mumbled as she shoved another spoonful in his mouth... You are so mean.... Geet makes another cute sweet face... Maan smirkes by looking at her...

Maan- thats what happen when you break maan sing khuranas rules...... Geets eyes was watery........ 

Maan- this is just too good...... He started to lick round his lips. Geet observes him very carefully.... She also copies him..... Except no chocolate cake. 

Maan- lovely.... This is the best birthday party ever....... Maan keeps an eye on her. Making sure she drools over it...... Then as maan nearly finished she couldn't take it any more... Geet tried to shove some cakes in her mouth. This failed miserably... Maan grabbed both of her cubby wrist and shoved the last spoonful in his mouth. Geet looked at the cake in shock... She lost her balance and fell across maans lap on her stomach...... Maan laughs........

Geet- I hate you... I hate you... I HATE YOU....... Maan rests his hand on her back and laughs louder...... Geet just laid there. Hiding her face on the bed.... Murmuring... I hate you......
Maan- I have a present for you.... He managed to control his laugh...
Geet- I don't want any present from you. You ate my cake.... Geet fed him all the cake. Left the plate on the side and took the glass full of water and helped him to drink......
Maan- hmm.... Anyway.... It's on that side of your bed..... He took the glass and left it on the side...
Geet- I don't want any.... She was angry and upset.... And most of it miserable.... She went under her duvet and hide her self. Crying..... Maan roles his eyes......
MaAn- hurry.... Because it will disappear..... He takes the bag from the other side and opens it.....
Maan- hmm.... Maybe shila would like it.... As you refused to see the gift....
Geet- go way.... She was still crying for a cake.... How pathetic maan thought.....
Maan- fine.... He pretended that he left.... Soon as she hard the door bang shut.... Geet sat up instantly.... Only finding maan smirking.....
Geet- I hate you.... She was embarrassed. You tricked me..... Then suddenly her eyes fell on her pink boots & the pink teddy bear....... Her eyes widens in surprise..... She takes the pink boots while maan comes and sits on the bed again....
Maan- do you like it?
Geet- hell yea.... OMG! Omg! OMG! I love you.... I love you.... I love you.....
Geet jumps up and hugs him tight. I love you..... Geet was over exited.... Then kisses maan on his both cheek tightly. Maans face went pink. How embarrassing he thought. Geet was lost in her big teddy bear and her boots........... Maan looked at her amused....
Maan- look underneath.... There is even your name....
Geet looks.... And he was right there was her name....To Geet...... From maan...... In gold & silver..... Geets excitement tripled over fraction of second......
Geet- this must be specially made.... She smiled.
Maan- yes... Took me a month to get in.....
Geet- I love you..... Geet jumps up from her bed and runs downstair to show it to everyone. Maan smiles.
Geet- mummmm..... Look I have my pink boots..... Mummmmmm....... Look....... Look what maan have brought me........ My favorite..... My maan brought me my favorite pink boots...................

Maan smiles.....

maan joins less of geets football practices Nowadays. He was too busy with his study. The 11th was too much stress. The amount of work lode was too high.....
Geet came round shila for overnight, a Girly sleepover when she over heard that maan will be leaving for for collage. Darji wanted him to stay way now then go far way for university. He was a bright student and future of the khurana company is in his hand. Maan completely refuged to leave but... He had no other option... He had to. Soon as the exam finishes he have to leave for two years in collage & Daejiz decision is final....
Geet- that's so sad....
Shila- who will help me now.....
Both hid behind the stair as they watched maan stood in front of Darji. Everyones face was miserable.... Maan was looking down. He wasn't happy to leave home now. Of course Darji knew the best for everyone.... He had no other option......

Maan walks in his room. Banging the door shut.
Avantika- I am not happy with pappajis decision...
Arjun- same. But you know we can't talk over him.
Avantika- why don't you talk to mamaji!
Arjun- I already have tried. No use.
Avantika- this is ridicules.... We have to try again....

Geet and shila slowly pops there head in maans room....
Geet- you go in first....
Shila- no you...
Geet- no... You.....
Shila- no....
Geet was shaking. His anger is always out of control.... He hated anyone taking his life time decision.... He does not approve or gave the permission to anyone. He makes his own decision.
Maan was scribbling on the paper. He was taking his frustration on the poor paper.... Geet walks in.... And sits on his bed. Her leg hanging. He was looking at the paper on his study table angrily.....
Geet- umm.....
Maan didn't look at her.... He was frustrated....
Geet- umm.... She coughs.....
Maan snaps- WHAT IS IT?..... he shouts ..... Geet jumps with his sudden anger......
Geet- oh... Me......
Maan closes his eyes And fist to control his anger...... He realized he was taking it out on poor Geet.....
Geet was about to run out in fear when she hard maans calm voice... You could stay...... She smiles at him.... A big smile.....
She sits on his bed again.....
Geet- Ap kab javoge?
Maan- in 3 weeks.....
Geet- oh no.....
Maan- hmm.....
Geet- I made a list for you......
Maan- what list.... He was curious... He was going way for years.... maan doubt that  any holiday... Or any family function he will join.... And here she made a list.......
Geet- my list. What I want you to buy for me.
Maan smiles.... Does she even realize I am leaving for two whole years.
Geet- and I also added something for shila... Dev... And Vicky... And something for avi... Oh and ...
Maan- bas.. Bas... Bas..... It seems like I am going way on holiday....
Geet- ha... Holiday to hi....
Maan- hmm....
Geet- you staying way from all of us.... Peace... I can't wait until my 16.... I will also go way.....
Maan- aca.....
Geet- ha.... I aske mama.... She said I can go exactly the same place as you.... His football spoke in a sweet voice again.... He wanted to pull her cheek so badly... And he does.....
Geet- ouch!!!!.... I hated it when you do that.....
Maan- I won't be able to anymore... So three weeks.... Making most of it.....
Geet smiles.....
Maan- why do you want to go same place as me?.... He wondered....
Geet- so I can experience the same thing as you.... She smiled'. 

next- geet finds out the truth'Disapprove

hay you all' thanks for all the love and support' thanks for so many lovely comments' ka me aur thora sa comment expect kar sakti hu'. :D thank you all' 
love keyama
xxxxx

Edited by FIRESafiReFIRE - 22 January 2011 at 6:00pm

The following 206 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarsnehag10skydaffodils7dpurvagaberinlwgeetsheffsan1989star432Candy_jszainabzeeqSilverLoveAISHAJSsree12Aym7bpinkykasturi11LAXMI005zazoy12mariam.ahmed197krishna.reshmi87payal956A8406asmi123wifey90choudhary.aluv angelsaragulpoojaaddismaaneet93blessednimjuhi_ansarimamon.moonsimzzzzcoolnithi07bhakbhartifanMaankiMariamMaansMishtialu5123nonabebuhemvbpriza--love--taanniAyesha_MSKmaan13579nisha_bhcyberprincesspreciuspearlhansasma-Elfin-guru-ki-dewaaniAsheleymons_mboooooosar786piyushiixiaakhansangelperfectflirt8Kashish9687rostMaangeetlove7imli95MistiofMistz-Premeena-charlie1950lodyNirjhor105trishapmaanmishtiEimenEnchanteddhrashteetanya_viabina03huny.thebestdimpzznan_10m-g19mallu.crowe20Be.edgymyedward12maansi007shivangi783Rohini20yadanubobbydollreea88Tishuudoosheekachiki143april12sarokavya.sravyaBeena_gAzmiiavani_9siroililyHADmishtiXXaquafireXXsanjuleeJayaRninaviRocks.DharaMsMovieloverprincess163286pearlgangesegb--ANGEL--lovemaaneet1Shimmerrd_soniainsight555preetymaaneetjeyanthi123kshubhangiKinshukKiDewaniHanoAhmedCutee999puthamzu32ruhakhancyum321-wild-untamedtigress-shamima-iqbals4everpushpisparikhytanujarituka7dreamy4everbd670816heermehert-mayur-sajan-jvrsharmaajenn-pixie-nishi_I-fianMaya_Panjucoolpunjabi.princessweet cherryksasialicia212ambbihaWater.wajiha-1krati5ramaheshsmj1977.shrutiKrishnaluv94--Saavi--blueopalsanu3108PaintedSky_Jyothi_simi91TinkerBella-Veritaserum-RamharisaumieeAudiwaliabasicquestion118myprideyoga23priyaSabmeratu.6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6zaaratqTyroRageOfAnAngelimpoojavermahinal_maaneett_areeb--Ratna--rsroopalimuskanppreethiaVSai2008Shalvepop77preethikooliioSahSahswetha10charmed ones*Dakoo_Minzy*lilindiangurl13-afsha-sweet scorpionamita25mitzi11MishtyShonamaaniqraWriter_At_Heartpickachuibelieveinpinkkhwaishfan-Mrinalini-Madhuri53awesomegurtiLoquacious_AashDownhillspvdKrishna_Sourav

simi91 IF-Rockerz
simi91
simi91

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 6:07pm | IP Logged
poor Maan living for two long yrs love how Geet said she made list but my dear i wonder what geet find out what is the truth brilliant part pls cont soon

Edited by simi80 - 22 January 2011 at 7:00pm

FireSafireFiree

felicitysmoak. IF-Stunnerz
felicitysmoak.
felicitysmoak.

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 6:08pm | IP Logged
RES
awesome update
loved it
dont want maan to go
what truth does geet finds out