FireSafireFiree IF-Sizzlerz
FireSafireFiree
FireSafireFiree

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 5:36pm | IP Logged

***PARADOX***
concept 1
part 8

Next day in school...

Geets dress size have dropped she also joining school PE. While maan head on his study. This broken arm really lacked him allot. Thanks to Geet. Merra was back... Maan made a baby face and moved to other side of Brij....
Merra- why do you always run way from me maan?
Maan- umm....
Merra- maan!
Maan- Brij have a huge crash on you. Why don't you date him....
Brij gives her a smile- I am all available baby....
Merra gives Brij a look- I think you as a brother.
Maan bursts out in laugh. Brij cheeky smiling face became red in embarrassment. Shila walks in... Who just realized what just happened.
Shila- good one Merra Di....
Brij- chup kar....
Maan- what is it Shila?
Shila- I need my & geets HW book.....
Maan- ok.... Maan fiddles round his bag for few minute and then eventually takes two HW books out....
Maan- how is Geet feeling?
Shila- good.
Maan- make sure she doesn't eat her fav junky food.
Shila- she haven't!
Maan- and don't let her ck anything with Yash. He purposely does everything wrong.
Shila nodes....
Maan could here Geet outside. She didn't want to face him after yesterday. Fighting over mom... She really did make him angry....

Geet- was he alright?
Shila- yea....
Geet- was he mad again at me?
Shila- nop.
Geet- did He say anything about mom?
Shila- no.
Geet- ok good. Is he coming to help us today?
Shila- I don't think so.
Geet- did you give Brij my birthday present list?
Shila- oy Teri.... I forgot....

She ran in again giving the list to Brij....

Brij- great... That's just gr8.... Maan peeps on geets birthday list....
Maan- that's a surprise. There are no food in the list.....
Brij- that's good improvement..... Brij looks through the list..... What? What the..... She wants a pink teddy bear... Umm.... Same height as her.....
Brij- here take the list.... He gives the list to maan... Who observes very carefully....
Maan- where is shilas list?
Brij- on the other side....
Maan- umm......

Party preparation was on... It's geets birthday after all. Whole Handa house was decorated....

Geet looked at her birthday cake. Chocolate cake.... She was drooling. But at the same time keeping her eye on maan. Whose eyes was on her. Giving her glare... Not to take a single bite. She made a baby face. Maans bandage was off. He wore a black shirt with blue jeans. He looked really handsome and dashing. Mostly his years girls were drooling over him..... He ignored.
Geet in her pink fluffy dress. She hold both of her hand behind her back and stood there. In front of the 4 layer chocolate cake. Every year one whole layer goes in her tummy. But not this year. She made a few baby face at maan to let her eat when she cuts the cake.
Maan nodes for a no.... And shows his eyes with his finger... Saying.... I have my eyes on you.

Shila- what happen?
Geet- maan... He won't let me eat the cake.
Shila- don't be silly. It's your birthday.
Geet- I know.
Shila- don't worry......

Everyone gathered round the cake. Maan stood at the corner.
Maan- remember fatty not to eat the cake.
Geet gives him a glare as she cuts her cake.... Before geet could pick the pice... Maan holds her hand and cuts a small pice....
Maan- that's all you will get.
Geet- that's unfair. It's my birthday.
Maan- so.... There is next year as well.
Geet- so... I have to wait a year.
Maan- you can have double then.... If you loose all of your weight.
Geet makes a baby face while everyone laughs.
Geet- you are such a control freak maan.......
Maan- umm....
Briji and shila along with all maans cousin started to take a pice and in no time... Whole cake was gone. Geet looks round for another pice... But no.... All gone....

Geet Walks off in strop. All her birthday cake is gone. Maan was relaxed now. Enjoying his time with friends. He knew well geet won't be able to find any birthday cake...

Geet walks in to her room. Closing the door shut. She was fuming. She changed in to her pink night dress & sat on her bed. Restless. Her craving for birthday cake wasn't finished. She started to cry...

Yash- where is geet?
Rano- I think she is tirade. So went to bed.
Yash- she still haven't opened my gift.
Rano smiles- go and give it to her. She probably not sleep yet.
Yash- thanks aunty....
Maan noticed... Geet still haven't received his gift yet... And anyway his one is always the last one she opens... Maan smiles...
Yash knocks on geets door...
Geet- come in...
Yash- my present... To you.
Geets eyes widens seeing the chocolate cake...
Geet- I love you.. I love you... I love you....

Geet Ran across the room to snatch the chocolate cake from his hand. Yash always saves some for her. Every year. Knowing Geet one whole layer is not enough... And this year not even a proper slice.
Geet- did maan see you as you walked in? She asked questioningly...
Yash- of course no.
Geet- good. And thanks....
Soon as Geet was about to shove a spoonful in her mouth maan walks in. He stood there with his hand across his chest.
Geet- oh buger.....
Yash- shoot.....
Yash didn't wait he crawled under maans leg and ran first as he could. Without looking back.
Maan- now I know Why you getting so fat. Everyone pamper you too much. Maan managed to spit out in his anger form.....
Geet sat there. The spoonful of chocolate cake wasn't far from her mouth. But she froze. She gave one look to the cake and another to maan. Maan came and sat across her.
Maan- cake? He looks at her with disgust.... Au bhi chocolate cake....
Geet wasn't sure at all what to say. Her chori pakri giy...... She gives him a wide smile.... Trying to think what to say....
Maan- now punishment.... I will eat the cake while you watch me enjoying the delicious... Mouth warming cake.....
Geet smiles- of course....
Maan- na... Na... Na.... You will feed me....
Geets happy face disappears... Basically she will drool over the cake while he enjoy...
Geet- that's just unfair....
Maan- umm... I have given you an option... And rule! If you failed... Not my problem....
Geet- but...... But..... It's my birthday.....
Maan- so....
Geet- it suppose to be special..... She speaks in her baby voice. She looked so cute. Maans football. He really wanted to hug her & pull her cheek... But of course he couldn't do that now'

next- maan angry'''... darji planning for maan to leave for 2 years'Shocked

part 7

hay you amazing people' thanks for all the LOVE & SUPPORT & COMMENTS and the
LIKE BUTTON '. huggs and kisses from bottom of my heart.. love you all'
ka me some comment expect kar sakti hu????Embarrassed
love you all
love keyama

Edited by FIRESafiReFIRE - 22 January 2011 at 6:00pm

The following 184 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarskydaffodils7snehag10pyarisahelisvahc123psruthidpurvagaberinlwgeetscarce05san1989star432Candy_jszainabzeeqmariam.ahmed197AISHAJSsree12Aym7bpinkykasturi11LAXMI005gagsykrishna.reshmi87payal956asmi123asdjmaaneet93choudhary.aday2008saragulannie03taanniMaansMishtilove_lavnyaalu5123shalinikanagunithi07bhakbhartifanjuhi_ansarimamon.moonhansasma-Elfin-nisha_bhcyberprincesshemvbprizaAyesha_MSK--love--guru-ki-dewaaniYellowtullipsmaaneetfan123preciuspearlnamitasinsana.saba7piyushiixiaaperfectflirt8khansangelEllenaStarletrostMaangeetlove7angelic-eyesimli95MistiofMistzcharlie1950lodyyadanuTishuu--jassi--doosheekaTressatanya_viEimenEnchantedmaanmishtitrishapNirjhor105siroililym-g19sanjuleeabina03shivangi783huny.thebestdimpzz-LOVE-Arshi-Rohini20Be.edgymyedward12RukhluvMaanchiki143april12Beena_gkavya.sravyasaroAzmiiHADmishti--ANGEL--Shimmerrpreetymaaneetlovemaaneet1d_soniajeyanthi123kshubhangiBadGirlKissmaanujaanu-shamima-ninaviuntamedtigressgangesegbPLKG90MsMovieloverprincess163dreamy4everkiran99iqbals4eversparikhpushpiKinshukKiDewaniputhHanoAhmedCutee999ajenn-pixie-PaintedSkyalicia212ksasipunjabi.princessweet cherryMaya_PRamharilibra25saumieeKrishnaluv94smj1977.shrutibasicquestion118mypride-Veritaserum-Dilsayambbihamacho_muffinmrk-1blueopalwajiha-1_Jyothi_simi91TinkerBellaimpoojavermaRageOfAnAngelShalvesona-rai--Ratna--6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6Sabmeratu.preethiaVSai2008Tyrosweet scorpiomitzi11-afsha-namita25kooliiocharmed ones*Dakoo_Minzy*preethipop77SahSahswetha10hinal_maaneetrsroopalimuskanpWriter_At_HeartMishtyShonamaaniqraKaSh-Maneet-Fant_areebpickachukhwaishfanfelicitysmoak.-Mrinalini-Madhuri53awesomegurtispvdKrishna_SouravDownhill

felicitysmoak. IF-Stunnerz
felicitysmoak.
felicitysmoak.

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 5:37pm | IP Logged
RES
Awesome update
loved it
cant believe geet
eating again
happy birthday geet
loved when maan thought my football
so cute
maan going away for 2 years
i bet when he comes back geet will be thin
cant wait 4 da next part
con soon

Edited by kashndsel4eva - 21 January 2011 at 5:43pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FireSafireFiree

luvabbybaby IF-Dazzler

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 5:39pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

bluedreamz953Bharathi_gurtiWater.Krishnaluv94basicquestion1FireSafireFireeKrishna_Sourav

bluedreamz953 IF-Dazzler
bluedreamz953
bluedreamz953

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 5:40pm | IP Logged
Don't tell me she ate ate and ate and became obese again! LOL!
Loving this FF yaar!
Please update soon
Thanks 
Love you!

EDITED(After reading part 8)

Wow!This is so cool!
I'm totally loving  it yaar...Please update more??
Please??
Thanks a heap for the cutey cutey update
Love you

Edited by bluedreamz953 - 21 January 2011 at 5:48pm

FireSafireFiree

mitzi11 IF-Sizzlerz
mitzi11
mitzi11

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 5:44pm | IP Logged
super awesome funny      ROFLROFLROFLpoor Geet didnt get birthday cake   kiss for yu my dear but in the air pls cont soon i wonder why Maan is angry

FireSafireFiree

maaneetfan123 Senior Member
maaneetfan123
maaneetfan123

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 5:46pm | IP Logged
loved the update amazing cant wait for the next part update soon
xxBig smile

FireSafireFiree

Radhika Shah IF-Sizzlerz
Radhika Shah
Radhika Shah

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 5:47pm | IP Logged
great part!!

FireSafireFiree

Dilsay IF-Rockerz
Dilsay
Dilsay

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 5:48pm | IP Logged
AwesomeClapClap .Don't worry about the quick updates . Ready to waittttttttttttttt for your lovely updatesssssssssss.
Keep writing you r doing so much for us.So Maan is leaving for 2 years . Lets  see how its gonna work for both of them.

FireSafireFiree

Go to top