Frequent Posters

Rohini20 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
jaldi karo keyama plz....
Tishuu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
just felt like letting you know or rather make sure you are aware of the fact that..............I am like refreshing my "my posts" page every so often...............and also......watching out for when it says last reply from:......... FIRESafiReFIRE
hehehehehe

just thought I'd let u knw
Rohini20 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tishuu

just felt like letting you know or rather make sure you are aware of the fact that..............I am like refreshing my "my posts" page every so often...............and also......watching out for when it says last reply from:......... FIRESafiReFIRE

hehehehehe

me too doing the same from past 10 mins...!!...still no replies from her..!!
Rocks.Dhara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tishuu

hehehehehe

same here dear.....we r so excited bout update that can't wait anymore....😉😆
Tishuu thumbnail
Keyama - u normally update in say about 30-40 mins.....well thats what you on average do......but have u ever tried to beat ur timing??? 😊

lool well you technically posted your updating post at 4.52ish......and posted ur updating status at 5.03ish...ok wait so lets give u benefit of doubt.....lets say 5oclock u started updating - it's not 5.37ish...sooooooo 37 mins into it - hmmmmm i wonder if u'll beat ur previous records?
Tishuu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rohini20

me too doing the same from past 10 mins...!!...still no replies from her..!!

Originally posted by: Rocks.Dhara

same here dear.....we r so excited bout update that can't wait anymore....😉😆

I know guys........me toooooooo.........it's getting darker and darker by the minute here........and I have to skoot home tooo - ohh thank god it's not a week day - or else Rush hour will kill me!!!!!

but still......ahhh I just hope she provides for my thirst quick!!!!!😆

Ahhhhhhhhhh I dont think I have ever...............done this in my life - wait i have...but that too for Keyama's update - when I stayed up until past 3in the morning 😆

oh deary - keyama i hope u knw how dedicated we are..................can go to any hadd to read ur updates😳
Edited by Tishuu - 13 years ago
kooliio thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hey...!!!!
Awesome FF..!!!
Totally loved all the parts..!!!
Geet is soo adorable...!!!
And maan is so sweet...!!!
Darji is sending maan away for further studies..!!!
Aww geet also wanna go there when she turns 16..!!!
Cant wait for the next part...!!!!
Pls cont.soon and thanks for all the PMs...!!!
And sorry i wasnt able to comment earlier..!!
Edited by kooliio - 13 years ago
FireSafireFiree thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
*PARADOX***
concept 1
part 10

sorry for errors and mistake… i am in a bit hurry… xxx

Maan- why do you want to go same place as me?.... He wondered....
Geet- so I can experience the same thing as you.... She smiled.... 

Shila walks in....
Shila- we will miss you bro...

Days have passed.... And weirdly Geet was loosing wet naturally now days.... Her eating was good and in control.... Also her sport....

Maan walks in. It was a special dinner for maan as he was leaving in a week. Geet didn't like it.... Even though maan uses her as a punching bag & she was his football... She never wanted maan to leave... Not even for few weeks of holidays........ Maan came and sat next to Geet who was playing with her food. That was unusual maan thought. She loved her food more then anything....
Rano- all your favourite beta....
Darji- I have spoken to balraj but he is refuging. I am sorry maan.
Maan- it's ok Darji.... It's only for 2 years......
Geet chokes on her food....
Geet- two years??? What???? 2 years?... She was shocked. Geet thought maan only leaving for few weeks... Not two years. Why no one have told her this... Maan leaving her for 2 years????????????
Everyone just looked at her in a shock.... Even Maan himself was confused....
Maan- ha... Collage to 2 sal ki hote hi na....
Geet- so... You leaving for two years.... You leaving me for two years? She asked innocently. Her eyes started to fill up. Maan was leaving her for two whole years....
Rano- he will be back beta....
Geet- I don't care... Who will help me with my HW and... And... My football.... Geet leaves.... Crying..... She didn't realize maan was leaving for two years. She thought for few weeks maybe. But two years....
Rano- don't worry beta... She is just little upset. You eat your dinner... Rano tried to calm the atmosphere.... No ow was happy with this decision... But two years is long time.....
Maan- it's alright mom... I will eat my dinner with her... Other wise god knows what will she do to me after two years...
Everyone laughed....
Maan took the plateful of food in geets room... She was sobbing. And kept rubbing her nose....
Maan- euuuu.... Use some tissue.... Maan tried to make her laugh. It failed miserably.....
Geet nodes and takes tissue from the side...
Geet- why didn't you tell me that you going way for two years?
Maan- how could I.... He made a baby face.... And started to feed geet.
Geet- I hate you.... Now who will help me with my homework.....
Maan- I hardly help you. It's always you who.....
Geet- but I like telling everyone that you help me.... She takes more bite of her food from maans hand.....
Maan- aca baba..... Anyway it's only for two years. So not to worry....
Geet- you will come back na.....

Maan- umm.... Yes! I live here. Where els I will go....

Geet smiles hearing those words. Geet stairs at him for a moment... He was busy choosing the food on the plate for her.... This maybe the last time he feeds her.... Geet opens her mouth.... Both fed one another.... After dinner Geet hugs him tight.... Maan smiles....
Maan- where are those cute cheek. Maan smiles and pules her cheek. She makes a baby face.... Maan smiles again.... Geet didn't refuge. Probably it's the last time he will do this.....
Maan- I am making a list for you...
Geet- what type of list?... Both looks at one another eyes.... It was such a weird moment... Nun wanted to leave...
Geet- what will you do if whn you come back and I am not here?.....
Maan looks at her instantly.... Why would she say such a thing.... Where would she go... This is our house... And.... Maan was curious....
Maan- why would you say such thing?..... Of course you will be here.... I will make sure Darji sends you no where.... Other wise I will fight with him....
Geet- sahi.... You will fight for me.... She was just happy to here maan will fight for her.... That was enough to spend her two years without him..... Those words didn't mean anything but... Just but....

Geet attended her regular football. It was a long boring day. Maan is due to leave in 3 days. Both shila and Geet was the upset the most while other was enjoying. Two whole years without maan was haven for them.
Vicky- bro is leaving Atlast....
Dev- his room is my.... He has one of the biggest room in the haveli.
Vicky- no..... I am having his room....
Anvi- no.... I am your only sister. I am having the big room.....
Abandons walks in.... Maan just ignored.... As three sibling fought over who will take over maans room.....
Maan- you call them my siblings?
Avantika- you know they don't understands....
Maan- still... I love shila more. Atleast she have some decency to buy me a gift.....
Avantika smiles...- no one will be taking your room.... It's for you room only.....
Maan looks at his mom. Ignoring everything.... He wasn't willing to accept there silly sweet talks.....
Dev- that's Unfare.....
Vicky- why?
Anvisha- momma... I want bhis room.....
Maan- you three.... Get out.... He shouts.... And before you know... All three ran out of the room....
Avantika looks at the paper that maan was looking at....
Avantika- what are you looking at?
Maan- geets list.... Stuff she wants me to get....
Avantika gives him a look.... - 8 pages long.
Maan nodes...
Avantika roles her eyes- half of them will be food and she leaves....
Maan- surprisingly it's not..... Maan talks to him self with a smile.... It's everything I like....

Day before maan leaves.... Maan walks to geets football grounds. He could notice her with pink boots. It was flowing in the football pitch. He smiles. He made a list for Geet to flow over this two years.... Specially about her food.... Geet and shila runs towards him....
Geet- Ap ja rahi ho?.... She asked innocently....
Maan smiles- no... I have something for you to flow over this two years... Geet looks at him curiously....
Geet- yes....
Maan- read it when I am gone....
Geet- ok....
Maan- don't pick....
Geet looks at the big envelope... It was sealed.
Shila- anything for me bhi?
Maan- yes... It's at home he smileS…..

thanks for all the love and support… loveed all the comments

will pm later…
pls comment car do...

Tishuu thumbnail
res
yes yes yes yes u updated and i got to it first  -omg i cant believe that😛

hehehehe awwwwwwwww i love their budding relationship - haiiii bechari didnt knw 2 YEARSS without HER maan leaving HER all alone!!!!!!

hahahahaah now i get what u meant by truth - aww bless her...............it's funny how the fact that he says he'll fight for her seems to be enough for her.......for now😆lol

awwwwww i wonder what else happens over the two years!!!!!!!!

and i like how they aren't fighting anymore - they sooo loved up yaar
loving it👏

ohhh and i wonder what's in the envelope - hehehehehe😳

i sense a leap - or am i just jumping tooooo high in the sky😆
Edited by Tishuu - 13 years ago
kawaii_geet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
awesum update.....luvd it!!!! do update soon!!!👏

wonder when they will grow up...and....ahem ahem😳"pyaar hua...ikraar hua..."☺️...u knw wht i mean to say right!!!😃
😆Edited by kawaii_geet - 13 years ago