Frequent Posters

mitzi11 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
hello where yu keyama   Edited by sharmake11 - 13 years ago
FireSafireFiree thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: sharmake11

feel like killing her my parents doesnt have problem  at all its first time see relative from my mama side  that why

lol.😆
kill her. hehe
yep John ebrihaim is HOT. i am jealouse of bipasha. oh have i told u i seeen JOHN emrahim in real life. he came to our area for a day to shot for his flim… the one he is a footballer. i was in school then… my dad and few of my uncle took pic… i was late in… we were the only indian family here so my family gt to take pic and autograph with whole crew. must say all the model girls r scary looking. lol idk how they look pretty on telly.
and i spoke to him. he is so sweet. gy u want to drool. lol this is years bc. heheh
xxx
i was crying. lol.. bcs everyone took photo except me and my sister. we were late out from school. he is so tall… and HOT. and so nice 2
xxxxx
mitzi11 thumbnail
that my only dream boy indian actor because mostly dont watch indian movie so lucky for yu wish saw him even once i'll top of the worldEdited by sharmake11 - 13 years ago
he is so lovely compare to other lot. he is really friendly and free going. whats the other one name… i can't remember… he was after nena with salman khan. katris first film with salman khan. i didnt like him. show off. idk why indian telly wan show everyone white. he was really dark in colour. lol… i didn't recognise him. one bad habit indian telly have. they seriously need to consider… colours dosnt matter now days.
mitzi11 thumbnail
that true color doesnt matter nowdays thats old fashion  i think our generation i'll changed but one question why indian show dont  smooch  like white shows
BadGirlKiss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yea. I noticed that to. But u can't really argue. There r always things like this goes on over there. It's racist in a way.
Specially the amount of light they use. It must be so annoying.
i know. they use so much light. lol its so silly.
and yea… we want smooch. lol
xx
idk.. just the culture maybe. this soap mainly watched by middle class.

mitzi11 thumbnail
but they do other romantic thing  what the problem wish was the president over there yu can do Edited by sharmake11 - 13 years ago
BadGirlKiss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
It must be so uncomfortable and hot.
mitzi11 thumbnail
hello where did yu go keyama