Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
part 3 and 4 were excellent...thanks for updating so quickly...excellent work!!! Love it thus far...it's gettin' good...real good!!! fantastic job!
love_lavnya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hye Keyama,

sweety awosome update yaar thanks for the wonderful updates n give the time for us n updates

Awe poor geet maan taking his anger out on her and she wasn't at fault and now he wants to take payback and that too by affecting her football training and poor geet is thinking of how to make him happy so that darji won't ground her anyways great update and ooh geet doing a lap wonder why 😊

hope u update soon n we get some cute update
n ya I knw I demanding but pls if u have time so pls finish the ff of Heartbeats I knw u r not intresting in that but pls finish it so u also free form one ff n u not left u r ff  incomplete

sorrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy fof demanding

update soon I m waiting eagerly

love u 😳😳😳😳

viny_queen thumbnail
awsum lov it cant wait for the nxt update
mamon.moon thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice update. poor maan everybody was loughing at him. well I guess geet is in trouble now. one whole lap in gorund. definitely geet will be dead. continue soon...............
teri_susan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Lovely update.Hope Geet is safe.Loved ur siggy.Continue.......
trishap thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome.
waiting for maan's revenge
minakrish thumbnail
Fantastic Keya...

Loved it!!!!

Continue soon!!!
divareena thumbnail
oh no, why does maan blame for brij teasing him. Bechari geet is feeling so bad.

lool maan taking them for football practice. I am sure he will feel guilty once he sees that geet has decorated his room.

lovely update
SimplyAparajita thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Geet se ek pura lap karaoge...awesome update :) :) if geet decorates his room girly way[ofcource she is a girl haha..] then he will defo kill her...poor innocent soul... One day something of maan will pinch her so badly that she will join gym and come out to be hot sexy and happening lollz... Seriously.. Hum ladkiyo se pucho koi.. Perfect zero figure maintain karne ke liye kya kya sehana padta hai... :) :) continue soon
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
awesome parts. loved them.
 continue soon.