Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FireSafireFiree thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
THANKS FOR ALL THE LOVELY COMMENTS>>>>>>> LOVE YOU ALL>>>> A BIG HUG<<<<< ONE MORE PARTS ON ITS WAY
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
SimplyAparajita thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
A big hug to you too ji.. And the size of hug is double the size of geet in paradox... Hehe.. I know its bigger than yours...
Originally posted by: FIRESafiReFIRE

<font color="#FF0000">THANKS FOR ALL THE LOVELY COMMENTS>>>>>>> LOVE YOU ALL>>>> A BIG HUG<<<<< ONE MORE PARTS ON ITS WAY</font>

<font color="#FF0000">XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX</font>

Originally posted by: SimplyAparajita

A big hug to you too ji.. And the size of hug is double the size of geet in paradox... Hehe.. I know its bigger than yours...

i feel loved…. 10X BIGGER HUG… XXXXXXXXXXXXXX
SimplyAparajita thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
@keya.. 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 times bigger hug.. Update soon bud.. Waiting hun...
Rocks.Dhara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: FIRESafiReFIRE

THANKS FOR ALL THE LOVELY COMMENTS>>>>>>> LOVE YOU ALL>>>> A BIG HUG<<<<< ONE MORE PARTS ON ITS WAY

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

hey keya...last part was awesome.👏..now maan is stuck wid geet😆 for football...lolz...!!

m very excited how the football  match is going to be....thanks dear for updating so soon...😊

me😊 waiting...
Rocks.Dhara thumbnail
Originally posted by: SimplyAparajita

@keya.. 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 times bigger hug.. Update soon bud.. Waiting hun...

from my side as well....lolz

*~Paradox~*
paradox can mean many thing' but  for Maan & Geets case' there life is a ridle' filled with desire' problems' mistakes' love' passion' there life is mixture of everything' the main concept is will they be able to help one another to over come this paradox' :D
part 3
concept 1...

All 4 makes there way to the shopping centre... Geet was running around. Looking here and there. Maan still fighting with Birji not to send her to the local football club...

Geet- that's a good place to start....
Maan- we won't be able to find pink boots in there.
Geet looks at him... He wasn't approving this anyway... And of course he will say this.
Geet- no... I am going in to this shop.
Maan- umm...
Birji- just let's go.... he knew well that they won't be able to find a pink boots. It's a boys shop. He have a doubt... That if you can even get boots for girls.

Birji- can you show us girls boot.
Shopkeeper just looked at him with confuse look.
Man- umm.....
Maan- yes seize 3.
Geet smiles.
Man- umm.....
Maan looks at the confusing man. Who seems like any moment he will burst out in laugh...
Maan- if you have pink one... That would be great.
Now man couldn't hold him self. But luckily the manager came on time....
Manager- sorry sir. I don't think any shop will do girls boots. Umm... Far as I know all the boots are same. Why don't you choose some boys one. I have sold many to girls as well.
Maan nodes- do you have pink one.
Geet- with hoops!!! She whispers...
Maan- all boots have hoops. That's why they are called boots! Maan gives her a glare.
Geet looks way. Trying to avoid his gaze. Maan roles his eyes.
Geet- no! I want only girls one.
Maan- they don't do girls one. All boots are same.
Geet- they won't be pink.
Birj- just choose a boot and let's go.
Geet- no... I want a pink one. With hoops.
Manager looks at the group who was fighting.
Manager- there are few shops... You can try them out.
Geet- yes... Let's go bro...
Birji in annoying tone- let's go...
One by one... They looked through every shop... Geets face started to become miserable...
Maan started to bang his head on the near by lamp post. They have been in town for over 4 hours. He was so hungry. Didn't managed to find any shoe. He wanted to murder Geet now. His whole day have been spoiled on her. Birji and him was planning to go somewhere... But now.... He looks at his watch 7pm.
Maan- hurry up Geet. This is the last shop. If you don't find any... That's it. You are not joining football.... He spoke rather rudely.
Geet starts to cry.....
Birj- maan just be quit. You know her nature.
Dev- fatty hurry up. I am so hungry.
Maan- yea yea....
Birij- last shop Geet. If you don't find any we are buying boys boots.
Geet nodes.
Shopkeepers answer was the same. So they decided to buy a boys one.
Geet- do you have pink one?
Shopkeeper- no hunny....
Maan gets irritated- Geet have you seen Boys wearing pink shoe?
Geet- yes....
Maan- who that might be?
Geet- I seen you wearing pink top.
Everyone burst out of laugh except Maan and Geet..... He gives her a annoying glare.
Maan- that's because....
Geet- and a shoe that has pink strips on it...... Ooooooo and that picture of you.... When you were 6... Wearing a girls dress....
Birj- what? You h....
Maan- shut up!
Geet- I have to show that to everyone.
Maan fumes more. He was about to burst in embarrassment. This girl always knows how to embrrasse him.
Everyone was trying to control there laugh... While maan giving each one of them an angry glare.
Maan- shut up and choose a boot! Hurry....

All 4 hopes in the car after straggling to find there pink boots. She managed to find a red one. Close enough to pink. Maan was fuming in the car. They made there way to Handa mansion.
Maan runs in to ranos room.... Shoves in... Without knocking. She was tidying all her and mr handas cloths.... Rono looks at angry maan.
Rano- what happen beta?
Maan- mom have you shown Geet those Girly photo of my?
Rano- oh... Accidentally....
Maan- MOM! Oh GOd! I hate you and mummy.
Rano- hmm....
Maan- Geet bulbed out in the shopping centre. Now everyone will tease me 2mox in school. Who have told you to take those stupid snaps. And who's idea was it to dress me as a girl and take photo.
Geet walks in meantime....
Geet- it's not exactly mammas fault if you look like a girl.
Maan- GEET! CHUP... Other wise you have no clue what I will do to you.
Geet- really... She smiles.
Rano- Maan... Calm down. Those are old photo. Don't worry about it. You were a kid. It was purely fun.
Maan- yes... Just wait until I tell dadaji.
Maan fumes off.
Rano- what have you done to him now?
Geet- he was saying that boys don't ware pinks. So I reminded him... He have few tops that are pink and a shoe and those photo.
Rano- Geet! You know how much he hate you teasing him. Stop it.
Geet- sorry mama. But he always teases me. And calls me fat. Fatty... Fato... All my nick name that is given by him starts with F!!! Geet make a baby face...
Rano laughs....

Maan walks in the khurana house. Frustrated.
Arjun & avantika (maans mom & dad) looks at maan. Who didn't look happy at all.
Avantika- what happen maan?
Maan- that geet... Uff.... I want to kill her.
Arjun- then what will happen to him?
Both laughs...
Maan- why are you laughing?
Avantika- Rano called me... Let me remind you... Before you start shouting at me for those photo it was your idea to dress up as a girl for Geet and Shila. Not us.
Maan screams in anger and bang shuts his bedroom doors...

part 2

Next- embarrassed maan... Teased by everyone in school'

Hay you all' thank you so much for all the love and support' THANKYOU THANK YOU THANK YOU
LOVE KEYAMA
xxxxxxxx

Edited by FIRESafiReFIRE - 13 years ago
dimpzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awwwwwwww poor geet
hope she loses weight soon n showz it to everyone tat she ain't less
n maan not happy wid her playing football cuz there will b other guys 😉😆 oooooooooo jealous!
loving it!

😆
Rocks.Dhara thumbnail
res

GOSH...maan in girl dress...lolz..!!
even i don like everybody teasing geet fatty...hope she shut every body mouth soon..!!!

hey key morre part is coming or thats it for the day???

Edited by Rocks.Dhara - 13 years ago
Water. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Thank you for the wonderful update Kem.
Loved it.
Maan in a dress....hehee....n now he is gonna be teased.
Well now he will know how it feels to be teased in skool in front of a whole bunch of ppl.