sorry 2 b greedy

loved all 3

they were different and intresting

i loved concept 1 da most then
concept 3
and then concept 2
but i will love 2 read all 3

thanks 4 da pm

Np I think C1 is winning. But c3 not far behind.
XEdited by FIRESafiReFIRE - 13 years ago
sana.saba7 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
KEYAMA I KNOW THAT YOUR EXAMS ARE THERE BUT I FEEL LIKE  KILLING YOUR EXAMS  BECAUSE  YOU ARE NOT UPDATING THE FF .........................BUY THE WAY LOVE YOUR ALL 3 FF BUT WANT CONCEPT 1 TO WIN 

AND TILL WHEN YOU ARE BUSY MEANS TILL WHEN YOUR EXAMS IS?AND WHAT YOU ARE DOING LIKE COURSE IN COLLEGE ?

I HAD COMMENTED BEFORE ALSO JUST WANT CONCEPT 1 TO WIN .............
FireSafireFiree thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: sana.saba7

KEYAMA I KNOW THAT YOUR EXAMS ARE THERE BUT I FEEL LIKE KILLING YOUR EXAMS BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT UPDATING THE FF .........................BUY THE WAY LOVE YOUR ALL 3 FF BUT WANT CONCEPT 1 TO WIN

AND TILL WHEN YOU ARE BUSY MEANS TILL WHEN YOUR EXAMS IS?AND WHAT YOU ARE DOING LIKE COURSE IN COLLEGE ?

I HAD COMMENTED BEFORE ALSO JUST WANT CONCEPT 1 TO WIN .............

Hay Hun... Ty lovely comment. Yes seems like 1 is winning. :d well... Idk let's see :D xxxx
And in collage doing all science!
Applying for medicine.
Xx
sana.saba7 thumbnail
WHAT TYPE OF EXAMS IS THIS ?LIKE FINAL OR JUST PRACTICE TEST AND ALL?
@ water- I wonder why they want C1 now!!! Lol... Eastoric defo bad influence! Specially after Muskies incident!!!!

@sans- it's a final... 6 months way... But I have to start revising now. So I can finish the silibas and go over it 3-4 times. Good for exam. Xxx
Water. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: FIRESafiReFIRE

@ water- I wonder why they want C1 now!!! Lol... Eastoric defo bad influence! Specially after Muskies incident!!!!

@sans- it's a final... 6 months way... But I have to start revising now. So I can finish the silibas and go over it 3-4 times. Good for exam. Xxx

Nah...i do not think it is because of that...just the way u have presented it...yaar....
geet n her obese problem...maan with his attitude...he is rude to her..n wants her to get out of his face...yet in his subconscious...mind n heart somewhere he is already connected to her....

yeah...but i personally don want anything happening in between them..when they r just too young
annie03 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
all three ws awesome....bt if i HAVE to choose it will be the 1st one.....really love ur ffs....do cont soon...
Originally posted by: Water.

Nah...i do not think it is because of that...just the way u have presented it...yaar....

geet n her obese problem...maan with his attitude...he is rude to her..n wants her to get out of his face...yet in his subconscious...mind n heart somewhere he is already connected to her....

yeah...but i personally don want anything happening in between them..when they r just too young

Keep my limit to 18!!! Lol. Well they kissed on the other one. But this one completely dif. Seems like my c1 is winning. So yep... :D let's see by 2mx. An muski I am still laughing. Haha
BadGirlKiss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I just read ur comments on muskans Ff! It's clear now. Even I gt confused.
R u updating now?
X
Originally posted by: BadGirlKiss

I just read ur comments on muskans Ff! It's clear now. Even I gt confused.
R u updating now?
X

awww that's good. No Hun I am off. Too sleepy. Xxx