Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweetkj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
concept threee pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

baccho k baare me padh k wo baat nahi h guys...
lody thumbnail
Omg all 3 amizing very lovely and it's realy hard to take one I love all the three and I will read what u write soo u write the 1st and I will read and 2nd and I will read and 3rd and I will read sooo how I will take one of them sooo it's up to ur hand and ur self love u and thanks for make us happy
Rocks.Dhara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: muskanp

😈all the three...😲😲😲

with u being the writer......

I don't need to know the concept...will want it any way😳

same here mushki!!!...i loved all the 3 concept...😊😊
😊😊
first standing ovation to u pal!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
πŸ‘
am speechless after reading them and become somewat gready for all three...!!

bt i no STUDY come always first and u wont be able to cater all three together...

This case how bout taking one by oneπŸ˜‰..hehehe...lol..!!

and if u go by my suggestion i wanted 3rd concept first..πŸ˜ƒ

bt yeah its my wish bt m fine wid any of them...we r going to love that...!!

i already started my countdown for these ...lolz..!!

u will think i js come up wid ideaπŸ˜†πŸ˜† and they already started their countdown bt keya if u give such a wonder ful concept how u expect us to control...hehehehe..

I was very sad wen u said that u going to end all ur FF...bt now DO I NEED TO TELL HOW I FEEL...hehhehe😊😊😊😊😊😊😊

thanks...thanks..thanks...
😊😊
😊
cool_gal17 thumbnail
all 3
i love dem all...if u dnt hav tym den update 1 every day...plzz...i likd alll
SahSah thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I am sure u will do justice to all the concept....

i will want all three but to make it easier for u

will go for the first concept....

Swaatii thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
3 new stories great. All of them are very nice.
First one. Maan and geet are young. Maan hates geet , interesting , very interesting . Lets see till when he continue hating her. Or i should say start loving her . second story very good . But still didnt get the concept . If it is like life after marriage or problems after marriage. I dont like maan getting irritated with his own daughter . I want him to be really caring and possessive about his family. Hhhmmm naughty night . Really looking forward to this story . I like your every ff and keen to know about twist and turns in this story . Hope you will fill your readers expectations. third story well this is my favourite concept among all three . Cant imagine what will happen, when geet will fall for maan , how she would react to it that she will in love with a MAN ? Please let maan fall for her first. Being a girl, I always like boy falling for girl and doing crazy thing to get her , well thats why my fav. Is ANIMOSITY . May be her so called biological father start looking for her wife to get his daughter back or to have some one who love him? Waiting to know what will be maans reaction when he came to know about geets family and about her marriage as well as her brother ane sisters ooooppppssss her childrens.
Luv u
arniindia5 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
All the updates were superb!!!!
But the most of all i liked 3 & 1st  one,It were so good that i can't pickpoint one of them !!!
Edited by arniindia5 - 13 years ago
rennie thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hi....just read the three concepts.....i really cant make up my mind between the first and the second concept......pls if u r writing a ff pls write on the first concept....and pls do add me to ur pm list....
sana.saba7 thumbnail
HEY KEYAMA I LIKE YOURS ALL THE 3 FF BUT AS YOU SAY THAT YOU WANT TO WRITE ONLY ONE THEN PLEASE DECIDE  FROM TWO FF'S THAT MEAN FIRST TWO

AGAIN I WILL SAY THAT I LIKE YOUR ALL THE FF'S SO DONT EXPECT ME TTO DECIDE I AM VERY SELFISH GIRL AHAHHAHA.
Vintagepeach thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hey dear all 3 concepts r amaxing its hard to choose any 1 but 4 u i would like to go with 3...
Although i also like 2 but about concept 3 it seems different and interesting...nd best of luck 4 ur studies...:-)Edited by princess_xaini - 13 years ago