Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

   
Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

IIShanakmeet4lyfe VM's|| P R E I V I E W On pg 50 (Page 9)

Anu80 Senior Member
Anu80
Anu80

Joined: 01 December 2010
Posts: 632

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 11:36am | IP Logged
nice VMs... sad that youtube doesn't let me play a couple of them... saying it is blocked in my country...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_shizzzyy_

rafia 24 IF-Dazzler
rafia 24
rafia 24

Joined: 28 July 2005
Posts: 2661

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Shaz awesome, man I've missed ur vms and u lol, only complaint is that it was toooo short lol next one better be a full song x

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_shizzzyy_

_shizzzyy_ IF-Dazzler
_shizzzyy_
_shizzzyy_

Joined: 10 February 2008
Posts: 3612

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 8:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anu80

nice VMs... sad that youtube doesn't let me play a couple of them... saying it is blocked in my country...

thanks a lot..yea thts the prob with YT!
_shizzzyy_ IF-Dazzler
_shizzzyy_
_shizzzyy_

Joined: 10 February 2008
Posts: 3612

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 8:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rafia 24

Shaz awesome, man I've missed ur vms and u lol, only complaint is that it was toooo short lol next one better be a full song x

aww thans yaar...i noe my vm's are always shortLOL i never have tht much time to make longer ones..but i promise will make a long one soonSmile
snehapatro IF-Sizzlerz
snehapatro
snehapatro

Joined: 06 January 2010
Posts: 20308

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
Shaz u make vms grt yaar....how did i miss watching it yaar....sry im late..
 ya rabba is one of my fav song.....ur awsome dear...loved vm....Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_shizzzyy_

.-BalleBalle-. IF-Sizzlerz
.-BalleBalle-.
.-BalleBalle-.

Joined: 31 March 2008
Posts: 10046

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 8:10am | IP Logged
Shaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaz!!! Hug Hug Hug
You are definitely one of my most favoruite vm makers!!! Big smile
I just LOVE your work so much!! They're all just so brilliant and you always outdo yourself whether it's an emotional one or a romantic one! Clap
The recent Ya rabba one was just too beautiful for words!
Keep up the amazing work Shaz ClapStar

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_shizzzyy_

_shizzzyy_ IF-Dazzler
_shizzzyy_
_shizzzyy_

Joined: 10 February 2008
Posts: 3612

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 5:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by snehapatro

Shaz u make vms grt yaar....how did i miss watching it yaar....sry im late..
 ya rabba is one of my fav song.....ur awsome dear...loved vm....Clap


thank u sneha for liking my workHug
_shizzzyy_ IF-Dazzler
_shizzzyy_
_shizzzyy_

Joined: 10 February 2008
Posts: 3612

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 5:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .-BalleBalle-.

Shaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaz!!! Hug Hug Hug
You are definitely one of my most favoruite vm makers!!! Big smile
I just LOVE your work so much!! They're all just so brilliant and you always outdo yourself whether it's an emotional one or a romantic one! Clap
The recent Ya rabba one was just too beautiful for words!
Keep up the amazing work Shaz ClapStar


aww thank u so much hina!!HugHug







Edited by ShanakMeet4lyfe - 19 February 2011 at 5:59pm

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index