Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

IIShanakmeet4lyfe VM's|| P R E I V I E W On pg 50 (Page 49)

_SaGa4ever_ IF-Sizzlerz
_SaGa4ever_
_SaGa4ever_

Posted: 17 October 2011 at 6:30am | IP Logged
really awesome vm I am totally fida over it love you for making this vm

_shizzzyy_ IF-Dazzler
_shizzzyy_
_shizzzyy_

Posted: 21 October 2011 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Thank you guys for liking my workHugReally appreciate it and have more coming on ShaNak so don't worryWink I am going to fininsh the Chayeen Hain Tanhai video on them since most of the vote went to that video :) So I hope you guys are happy with the outcomeSmile Suggestions are always welcome but can't promise if I can make your request or not. So plzz do keep posting views, comments or any song suggestions and will see what I can do for you guysSmile 
Btw guys I have a surprise for you guys that will be done very soon so plzz stay tuned..I'm sure you guys will LOVE IT!!LOL Thanks a lot guysHug

Edited by ShanakMeet4lyfe - 21 October 2011 at 9:07am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-mesmerised-The_May_Rose

_shizzzyy_ IF-Dazzler
_shizzzyy_
_shizzzyy_

Posted: 10 November 2011 at 4:20pm | IP Logged
Hey guysHugHow are you all doing? I'm fine and i'm back with a new video on our beloved ShaNak :D I actually really love the way this one came our because I love the song...it's so touching and fits ShaNak perfectly. When you watch the video, you will know what i'm talking about ;) The song is from a Pakistani drama Humsafar that I am lately in love withSmile Anyways I hope you like it and plzz leave a comment if you like as always :)

Edited by ShanakMeet4lyfe - 10 November 2011 at 4:34pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

sangitasengupta_sweet_-mesmerised-IF_ridaBushraa.SidNeeti-fan_SaGa4ever_.-BalleBalle-.The_May_Rosebones88

-mesmerised- Goldie
-mesmerised-
-mesmerised-

Posted: 10 November 2011 at 6:03pm | IP Logged
Shaz! Hug Hope you're well. Smile

I've already seen it and commented on YT too... love it! Big smile

So you're watching Humsafar too? Isn't it one AMAZING drama? Heart

So glad you chose Chayeen Hain Tanhai to finish... it was my first choice too! Although i wouldn't mind seeing the full version of all three songs! LOL Embarrassed
bones88 IF-Stunnerz
bones88
bones88

Posted: 10 November 2011 at 7:25pm | IP Logged
OMGGG shazHugHugHugHugfirstly I misssed u.. I have heard loads abt humsafar.. and planning to watch it soonWink... ur mix always leaves me speechless!!!... loveee loveeed itHeart
rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 10 November 2011 at 8:17pm | IP Logged
Loved all ur VMs Shizzle...I mean i have heard them so far and superb!!! sorry i wasn't able to comment before...usually i dont listen to VMs much unless its a special song...so awesome and thanks!
sangitasengupta Senior Member
sangitasengupta
sangitasengupta

Posted: 11 November 2011 at 1:13am | IP Logged
Hi Shaz,

Had seen the vm on yt earlier.you've been immensely successful in capturing their emotions which so compliments the lyrics of the song.

kudos!!Clap

SidNeeti-fan IF-Dazzler
SidNeeti-fan
SidNeeti-fan

Posted: 11 November 2011 at 3:18am | IP Logged
OMG my fav song on my fav jodi..loved d VM shaz..keep it up :)

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index