Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

IIShanakmeet4lyfe VM's|| P R E I V I E W On pg 50 (Page 47)

The_May_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
The_May_Rose
The_May_Rose

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 4:32pm | IP Logged
Hello Shaz and AnishaSmile...

@Shaz - Thanks for the VMz, it was simply beautifulStar...*dies* At his smiles and hers tooDay Dreaming...Loved it!Big smile...

Btw, I am watching the new show...But Karan isn't there so much at the moment...To know my thoughts...Check the forum for my postsWink...LOL...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_shizzzyy_

Tora Goldie
Tora
Tora

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 7:54pm | IP Logged
shaz awesome lovely vm

_shizzzyy_

bones88 IF-Stunnerz
bones88
bones88

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
shazzzHugHugHugHugHug misssed u... beautiful mixDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming brought back beautiful memories Heart 

_shizzzyy_

OlicityFan IF-Rockerz
OlicityFan
OlicityFan

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
Shaz!!! missd u ! 

what a VM yaar! good old memories!

_shizzzyy_

_shizzzyy_ IF-Dazzler
_shizzzyy_
_shizzzyy_

Posted: 12 October 2011 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
He guys!! How is everyone doing? Have a little task for you guys lolz So these all all the collabs I have done on ShaNak recently and I really like how these turned out..so can't decide which song I should finish :D So plzz do comment and tell me which one I should finish asap :))

And thank you so much everone who has commented on my previous videos!! A huge HUG!! You guys are awesomeHug

Edited by ShanakMeet4lyfe - 12 October 2011 at 12:07pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

neethuroseaccountbandIF_ridasudhareddy-Deepali-

accountband Goldie
accountband
accountband

Posted: 12 October 2011 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Hey Shanak vidding QUEEN!!!
I am putting in my vote for the third one... although i want all of them done but the order of preference would be 3, 2, and then 1...LOL... I am loving all the new effects you have incorporated in your recent vids...and you already know i love all your exclusive shanak VM's, they simply rock! The "Le Ja Tu Mujhe" is always watched atleast once a week...it was simply amazing even though was short...Do finish what you think is the best one, i am voting for the third one to be down first...Thank You Girlie! i am right with you on keeping RBO alive on YT channels and in our hearts throughs VM's...keep rocking!
-Imane

_shizzzyy_

_shizzzyy_ IF-Dazzler
_shizzzyy_
_shizzzyy_

Posted: 12 October 2011 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by imane568

Hey Shanak vidding QUEEN!!!
I am putting in my vote for the third one... although i want all of them done but the order of preference would be 3, 2, and then 1...LOL... I am loving all the new effects you have incorporated in your recent vids...and you already know i love all your exclusive shanak VM's, they simply rock! The "Le Ja Tu Mujhe" is always watched atleast once a week...it was simply amazing even though was short...Do finish what you think is the best one, i am voting for the third one to be down first...Thank You Girlie! i am right with you on keeping RBO alive on YT channels and in our hearts throughs VM's...keep rocking!
-Imane

OMG Imane who I really think in the ShaNak vidding QUEEN!!!!! 
Thank you so much for voting and let's see what the other say?? ANyways wanted to say that i'm sorry for not commenting on your recent videos..been really busy but as soon as I get tine I will comment ona ll of them :D And omg you still watch that video...haahww I think I will finish it just for you soon!! Your the sweetest and thank you so much for all your love. And WE BOTH will keep ShaNak/RBO alive on YT channels forever..no one can replace them for me!! You keep rocking as well and just wanted to tell you that I love you recent a YashRan video!! I love it and can't wait for the next vid of your :DD
jyothi1989 IF-Dazzler
jyothi1989
jyothi1989

Posted: 12 October 2011 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
hey my choice of order is like his 1.3,2

_shizzzyy_

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index