Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

IIShanakmeet4lyfe VM's|| P R E I V I E W On pg 50 (Page 46)

sangitasengupta Senior Member
sangitasengupta
sangitasengupta

Posted: 30 August 2011 at 2:00am | IP Logged
Hi Shaz,

new to the forum but a regular watcher of your vms on you tube!!! would like to take this opportunity to tell you that in Shanak's absence your vms act like teasers and actually increase the urge in Yasharan's fans to have them back together!!!!

you are a Star

love
sangita

Tora Goldie
Tora
Tora

Posted: 30 August 2011 at 4:10pm | IP Logged
shaz lovely vm speechless missing them a lot
_shizzzyy_ IF-Dazzler
_shizzzyy_
_shizzzyy_

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 11:29am | IP Logged
OMG Hi everyone!! How are you guys doing Smile Miss you guy's sooo much!!Hug Haven't been on the forum that much due to busy schedule and all but I always peep in every once in a while and say hi HugWow I can't believe that it's been like 4 months since RBO has finished :( Miss it sooo much rite now!! I really want it back RITE NOW!! I am missing ShaNak/YashRan sooo bad rite now I can't even tell you...I want them BACK!! Just wanted to say that I am not watching KT's new show. I really don't like it and the biggest fact is that I can't see him with someone else!! I want him with Yashu!! This is just my opinion so plzz don't think that I am comparing both the shows or anything. 

Anyway's I am back with my new video on ShaNak!! Let's refresh our memories and enjoy the beautiful moments of them that we'll cherish forever!! And can only wish for a miracle soon that we see them back togetherEmbarrassed And everytime we watch them..they make us smileSmile

Btw this is my 150th video special so I really hope you guys like it Hug

Edited by ShanakMeet4lyfe - 07 October 2011 at 11:32am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

IF_rida-Simple-purvi08The_May_Rosebones88

-Simple- IF-Dazzler
-Simple-
-Simple-

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Aww ! Shaz I LOVE it ! 

Please keep on making such videos !

Lol I thought I would watch KT's new show and watched two episodes and to be fair I found it okay but then I realised its not KT that I love it was Shaan LOL without Yashu opposite him I didnt even drool over him like I usually do LOL I didnt feel the excitement of seeing him like I did with RBO...so I stopped after his entry episode. All the success to his and his new show but still hoping with fingers crossed someone recognise's this beautiful jodis talent and bring them back again.

But LOVED the video ! Seriously ! I am a fan of your work ! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_shizzzyy_

_shizzzyy_ IF-Dazzler
_shizzzyy_
_shizzzyy_

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Simple-

Aww ! Shaz I LOVE it ! 

Please keep on making such videos !

Lol I thought I would watch KT's new show and watched two episodes and to be fair I found it okay but then I realised its not KT that I love it was Shaan LOL without Yashu opposite him I didnt even drool over him like I usually do LOL I didnt feel the excitement of seeing him like I did with RBO...so I stopped after his entry episode. All the success to his and his new show but still hoping with fingers crossed someone recognise's this beautiful jodis talent and bring them back again.

But LOVED the video ! Seriously ! I am a fan of your work ! 

OMG Anisha <3Hug How r you?!!!! Miss you so much!! 
To be honest, I don't think the show is for KT..I really don't feel his character or the jodi at all...I loved his entry but that's about it..nothing really special for me. I hope he does well and wish him all the success but want him back with Yashu!! I totally agree with you Smile

Aww thank so much <3!! I'm so glad you liked it Hug I have more coming up for them so stay tuned Wink
-Simple- IF-Dazzler
-Simple-
-Simple-

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Haha Shaz I am good wbu ? Its just weird not having something to drool over LOL its like how we used to get together and drool over ShaNak scenes not doing that its like 'Hmmm...what shall I do ?' LOL ! I miss you too ! Yep I only watched for him but then found out its not appealing without Yashu - even though I like Jeevika and Manvi's characters. She's playing it well but the stories not for me...I have my own sister to deal with, dont want to indulge in another sisters life ROFL

And ooo ! Cant wait ! NOW something to look forward to ! Big smile

_shizzzyy_

_shizzzyy_ IF-Dazzler
_shizzzyy_
_shizzzyy_

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
I'm doing good too :) Same here yaar!! I miss our besharmi's ROFLand all!! Man those were the good days...miss them!! I wasn't going to watch it from the beginning...I knew that it wouldn't be my type of show at all..and yes I have my own sister to deal with too LMAO!! The show is like OTT personally...but all I can wish is for KT's success Smile

-Simple-

-Simple- IF-Dazzler
-Simple-
-Simple-

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ShanakMeet4lyfe

I'm doing good too :) Same here yaar!! I miss our besharmi's ROFLand all!! Man those were the good days...miss them!! I wasn't going to watch it from the beginning...I knew that it wouldn't be my type of show at all..and yes I have my own sister to deal with too LMAO!! The show is like OTT personally...but all I can wish is for KT's success Smile

Haha I know ! THOSE days were AWESOME and I will NEVER forget the days on RBO forum in full swing - there is no way I can do that again with the same actors with different leads ! I was also not planning to watch it but then I was when I was missing seeing fresh scenes of them but then when I DID watch it...it didnt click...because like I said...I found out I loved SHAAN and not KT LOL and also like you its not my type of show too so why bother stressing myself over it...RBO memories will last me a lifetime...until they come back together again of course WinkLOL...and hmm when KT entered and he got out of the car with his brother holding the door for him I thought that was weird - I was like 'Eh? I thought he was meant to be shy and innocent and he looks all super confident and whatnot !' ROFL but yes wish for his success ! Big smile

Anyways I have to go now...brother wants food Ermm

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index