Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

IIShanakmeet4lyfe VM's|| P R E I V I E W On pg 50 (Page 31)

bones88 IF-Stunnerz
bones88
bones88

Posted: 17 April 2011 at 6:40pm | IP Logged
OMGGGGGGGGG shaz ShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked me speechlesss sweetie.. OMGGGG that was beyond brilliantStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStar the way u captured their journey with the song... loveeed the way u used it as emotion based journey through the song... just brilliant.. definitely one of my mixesHeart loveeee yaHeart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_shizzzyy_

_shizzzyy_ IF-Dazzler
_shizzzyy_
_shizzzyy_

Posted: 18 April 2011 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bones88

OMGGGGGGGGG shaz Shocked me speechlesss sweetie.. OMGGGG that was beyond brilliantStar the way u captured their journey with the song... loveeed the way u used it as emotion based journey through the song... just brilliant.. definitely one of my mixesHeart loveeee yaHeart

Thanks u so much BonaHugHug I was actually waiting for ur commentBig smile I'm so glad u liked it..love yaHeart
_shizzzyy_ IF-Dazzler
_shizzzyy_
_shizzzyy_

Posted: 18 April 2011 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Hello all my Yasharan/Shanak deewanisHug How is everyone doing? It's been a while I haven't made a video on them b/c i've bn busy with school n stuffBig smile But i'm bac with a new vide and this time it's on the entire song..since everyone complains that I always make short vmsLOL So I dedicate this one to all you guys and hopefully everyone likes it as alwaysSmile And I actually worked really hard on this one..I tried something different tht I usually didn't with my previous videos.Wink And the song I think is beautiful and it really suits Shanak just like every other songWink So here it is and i hope you guys like it. Plzz do comment and leave you feedback as it always makes me happy and motivates me in doing better for the next timeSmile

Love, ShazSmile

Edited by ShanakMeet4lyfe - 18 April 2011 at 10:17am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

roadsidejunkey-mesmerised-Ashi22adventure_gurlSPN_JD_Addicted-Deepali-shanakyasharan

The_May_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
The_May_Rose
The_May_Rose

Posted: 18 April 2011 at 4:59pm | IP Logged
Beautiful ShazClapStar.....Great transition and editing tooThumbs Up......

_shizzzyy_

-mesmerised- Goldie
-mesmerised-
-mesmerised-

Posted: 18 April 2011 at 6:15pm | IP Logged
Oh my gosh Shaz, you've done it again! What a beautiful vm! Clap

Not heard the song before, but it looked really nice on Shanak. Beautiful scene selection, I was like this Day Dreaming watching it.

Noticed that you use Shanak in a lot of collabs too which promotes them to a wider audience, i just love you for that! Hug

_shizzzyy_

adventure_gurl IF-Sizzlerz
adventure_gurl
adventure_gurl

Posted: 18 April 2011 at 7:11pm | IP Logged
loved the video! great job!

_shizzzyy_

SPN_JD_Addicted IF-Sizzlerz
SPN_JD_Addicted
SPN_JD_Addicted

Posted: 19 April 2011 at 1:19am | IP Logged
Beautiful Shaz!!Loved the song(never heard)and the scenes you used and the effects.It looked so good.Awesome!

_shizzzyy_

SPN_JD_Addicted IF-Sizzlerz
SPN_JD_Addicted
SPN_JD_Addicted

Posted: 19 April 2011 at 1:22am | IP Logged
Oh I ABSOLUTELY LOVED 'Tonight I am loving you'.

_shizzzyy_

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index