Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

IIShanakmeet4lyfe VM's|| P R E I V I E W On pg 50 (Page 20)

bones88 IF-Stunnerz
bones88
bones88

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
OMGGGGG shazShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedthis song is my altime fav and now I can't stop gushing over ur mix... perfect scene selection, effects... OMGGGGGGDay Dreaming now I seriously can't even picture srk-kajol.. its gonna be a shanak/yasharan video whenever I think abt this songDay Dreaming lovee yaHug absolutely brilliant 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_shizzzyy_

_shizzzyy_ IF-Dazzler
_shizzzyy_
_shizzzyy_

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 5:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by The_May_Rose

Great work ShazClapStar....Second time this song was used for ShaNak and loved watching it played on the Dulwahdhi scenesDay Dreaming.....

Thanks MaySmile
_shizzzyy_ IF-Dazzler
_shizzzyy_
_shizzzyy_

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 5:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saaaz

have been meaning to comment on this VM...really really nice....especially the scenes you chose and the way you set them together...very very nice...just a small issue,,,they always seem to finish a few seconds earlier...is that on purpose? so that we keep wanting moreBig smile...or is it a technical glitch....but I love watching your VMs...good job...

Thanks SaazSmile
Nahi yaar i just edit the songs LOL 
_shizzzyy_ IF-Dazzler
_shizzzyy_
_shizzzyy_

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 5:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bones88

OMGGGGG shazShockedthis song is my altime fav and now I can't stop gushing over ur mix... perfect scene selection, effects... OMGGGGGGDay Dreaming now I seriously can't even picture srk-kajol.. its gonna be a shanak/yasharan video whenever I think abt this songDay Dreaming lovee yaHug absolutely brilliant 

Thanks BonaHug
Yea yaar i feel that with all the songs i listen toROFL even though i love SRK and Kajol!
SPN_JD_Addicted IF-Sizzlerz
SPN_JD_Addicted
SPN_JD_Addicted

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 6:03am | IP Logged
OH!OH!!!I so can't believe I missed this lol.I get your messages,I do watch them but never realised you are here on IF,I mean I saw you but never connected the dots lol.Beautiful VM's each and every one.Never watched DMG but the VM's and the songs you chose seem to make it look good.

_shizzzyy_

jyothi1989 IF-Dazzler
jyothi1989
jyothi1989

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 6:20am | IP Logged
brilliant brilliant ClapClapClapClap

_shizzzyy_

.-BalleBalle-. IF-Sizzlerz
.-BalleBalle-.
.-BalleBalle-.

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 5:40am | IP Logged
Shaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaz!!! im so sorry just been so busy didnt get a chance to come online! :(
OMGGGGG i absolutely LOVEE itt!!!!!! Big smile Clap Star
Thank you ever so much for making it! Hug This was just perfect! More than perfect actually! Day Dreaming
The scenes you chose went so well with the lyrics and i always love your effects!!! 
Brilliant work Shaz! Clap Love youu! Hug

P.S i actually meant a yasharan vm like their off-screen moments LOL but dont worry i love this one too much! Embarrassed

_shizzzyy_

Yasharanrocks IF-Rockerz
Yasharanrocks
Yasharanrocks

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 5:42am | IP Logged
awsmeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

_shizzzyy_

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index