Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bones88 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
shazzz🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗 misssed u... beautiful mix😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 brought back beautiful memories ❤️ 
OlicityFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Shaz!!! missd u ! 

what a VM yaar! good old memories!

_shizzzyy_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
He guys!! How is everyone doing? Have a little task for you guys lolz So these all all the collabs I have done on ShaNak recently and I really like how these turned out..so can't decide which song I should finish :D So plzz do comment and tell me which one I should finish asap :))

And thank you so much everone who has commented on my previous videos!! A huge HUG!! You guys are awesome🤗

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FIzjf_s62QM[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by ShanakMeet4lyfe - 12 years ago
accountband thumbnail
Hey Shanak vidding QUEEN!!!
I am putting in my vote for the third one... although i want all of them done but the order of preference would be 3, 2, and then 1...LOL... I am loving all the new effects you have incorporated in your recent vids...and you already know i love all your exclusive shanak VM's, they simply rock! The "Le Ja Tu Mujhe" is always watched atleast once a week...it was simply amazing even though was short...Do finish what you think is the best one, i am voting for the third one to be down first...Thank You Girlie! i am right with you on keeping RBO alive on YT channels and in our hearts throughs VM's...keep rocking!
-Imane
_shizzzyy_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: imane568

Hey Shanak vidding QUEEN!!!

I am putting in my vote for the third one... although i want all of them done but the order of preference would be 3, 2, and then 1...LOL... I am loving all the new effects you have incorporated in your recent vids...and you already know i love all your exclusive shanak VM's, they simply rock! The "Le Ja Tu Mujhe" is always watched atleast once a week...it was simply amazing even though was short...Do finish what you think is the best one, i am voting for the third one to be down first...Thank You Girlie! i am right with you on keeping RBO alive on YT channels and in our hearts throughs VM's...keep rocking!
-Imane

OMG Imane who I really think in the ShaNak vidding QUEEN!!!!! 
Thank you so much for voting and let's see what the other say?? ANyways wanted to say that i'm sorry for not commenting on your recent videos..been really busy but as soon as I get tine I will comment ona ll of them :D And omg you still watch that video...haahww I think I will finish it just for you soon!! Your the sweetest and thank you so much for all your love. And WE BOTH will keep ShaNak/RBO alive on YT channels forever..no one can replace them for me!! You keep rocking as well and just wanted to tell you that I love you recent a YashRan video!! I love it and can't wait for the next vid of your :DD
jyothi1989 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hey my choice of order is like his 1.3,2
bones88 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
all.. its hard to choose shaz.. I am eagerly for all them❤️.. the previews gave me goosebumps😳
sudhareddy thumbnail
hey Shazz  i loved 1 and 3. Edited by sudhareddy - 12 years ago
destinylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
OH my GOd

This is amazing!!1 and 3 are lovely!!!
_shizzzyy_ thumbnail
Hey guys back again with new video😃 On a ShaNak spree lately lolz Won't say much about the video..will leave the comments and all for you guys to say :) So for the other video where I asked for your opinion on which one I should finish..many people considering IF and YTubers so far suggested the 2nd one..so i'll let the voting go for a little more while and see :) But for now plzz enjoy this beautiful video on ShaNak :))

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zc_FduuW-rM[/YOUTUBE]