Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anu80 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Short and sweet... too cool... you guys are amazing in VM making!! Nice song and nice choice of scenes
shanakyasharan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
just one word no sorry 3...lol super duper  truper sexxyyy wat a vm loved it plsss make more soon dear:)
_shizzzyy_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anu80

Short and sweet... too cool... you guys are amazing in VM making!! Nice song and nice choice of scenes

Thanks🤗
_shizzzyy_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: shanakyasharan

just one word no sorry 3...lol super duper  truper sexxyyy wat a vm loved it plsss make more soon dear:)

Aww thank u so much <3 🤗
There are plenty mores vids coming up 😃
.-BalleBalle-. thumbnail
Yo Shaz! 🤗
So so sorry haven't been commenting on your vms, been busy with exams which are finally over (balle balle bruuah )
Caught up with all your vms and they are all amazingg!!! 👏👏 Love the different effects and your song choices!
Keep showering us with your brilliant work! ⭐️
-Simple- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
OMG ! 

The song for KT's birthday is just SO good !!

I mean the mix !

You know its SO good when you hear  a song you sing and hear ALL the time used on your favourite people !

Thank you !
_shizzzyy_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: .-BalleBalle-.

Yo Shaz! 🤗

So so sorry haven't been commenting on your vms, been busy with exams which are finally over (balle balle bruuah )
Caught up with all your vms and they are all amazingg!!! 👏👏 Love the different effects and your song choices!
Keep showering us with your brilliant work! ⭐️

HINA!!🤗 Missed u girl!! I noe same here yaar..was so busy w/ exams too thts y I was inactive but all done now😃 Thank u so much <3 for appreciating my work!!🤗
_shizzzyy_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Simple-

OMG ! 

The song for KT's birthday is just SO good !!

I mean the mix !

You know its SO good when you hear  a song you sing and hear ALL the time used on your favourite people !

Thank you !

Thank u so much yaar🤗 That was the song I knew I was going to use for his b-day vm😃
_shizzzyy_ thumbnail
Hello all my Yasharan/Shanak deewanis🤗How r all u doing? Ok so here is a new video. It's kind of a different one which include Armaan. Well actually it's kind of an unfinished video. I kind of lost inspiration towards the end but still wanted to upload it :D

CONCEPT: I am very bad at story telling lol But I tried to show that Khanak and Armaan loved each other but then one day Khanak saw Armaan with Riddhima and was heart broken. Khanak moved on in life and found Shaan and fell in love with him and married him. Armaan still loved Khanak and wenever he saw her w/ Shaan made him heart broken. But thn Shaan found out about her and Armaan's past and got mad at her and I guess left her. And so Armaan broke up w/ Ridhima and at the end Armman, Khanak, and Shaan are crying for wat they have lost. I know it's a forum of Shaan&Khanak/ Yasharan but it's a diff thing I tried and wanted to know how u guys liked it :) So plzz do comment if u like as always😊

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4pDTKNdUHM[/YOUTUBE]

Love, Shaz😊
Edited by ShanakMeet4lyfe - 12 years ago
IF_rida thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
its really gud... if psbl do complete it