IIShanakmeet4lyfe VM's|| P R E I V I E W On pg 50 - Page 16

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by ShanakMeet4lyfe

OMG i feel so bad Hina!!😒
So sry yaar..dint noe u wanted a Yasharan off-screen moments vm :(

But thanks for liking this one🤗🤗it honestly was one of my hardest videos i had to make😊

P.S. if i have some free time....i will deff try to make a Yasharan off-screen vm😉
Oye no don't feel bad seriously it's totally cool! And besides your vm was so amazingg that it didnt make a difference whether it was shanak or yasharan i LOVED it! 🤗
And thanks so much for the effort really do appreciate your hard work shaz 👏
Originally posted by .-BalleBalle-.

Oye no don't feel bad seriously it's totally cool! And besides your vm was so amazingg that it didnt make a difference whether it was shanak or yasharan i LOVED it! 🤗
And thanks so much for the effort really do appreciate your hard work shaz 👏

Thanks Hina🤗🤗
I'm glad u like it :)
Hey all my Yasharan/Shanak deewanis🤗🤗 Ok so I had a little free time so decided to make a vm on Shanak b/c lately they have made me fall in love with them even more. BTW can't wait for holi in RBO!! Ok so this is kind of a different video them my others...in this one i focused on there love and misunderstandings through there eyes u can say. I really dunt like the song Yeh Dooriyaan but fell in love with the instrumental..so here u guys are..plzz leave ur feedback as it motivates me more😊

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_BHMRbq6GMw[/YOUTUBE]

Love, Shaz😊
Edited by ShanakMeet4lyfe - 13 years ago
shaz loveddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd it it was beautiful love the instrumental version very soothing and lets me concentrate on the scenes more and thanks for putting all the best shanak scenes from recent epis as well as ik tara etc
Amazing shaz, I loved it, loved all the scenes that you put in. Awesome work.👏
Shaaaaaaaaaaaz!!! 🤗 You make me fall in love with shanak all over again with your beautiful vms! 😍
i totally LOVEDD this one! So so BEAUTIFUL! And i agree with you the instrumental is so much more beautiful and soothing than the song 😳
And you have definitely chosen the best scenes to put in the video! As soon as i pressed play and saw the KKH scene i was like this is brilliant! SOLD! 😆 i love that scene where they're both sitting on the floor and he's looking at her so intently <3
Amazing vm shaz! 👏⭐️
wow beautiful VM.nice dhulwadi scenes.
shaz🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗 sooo beautiful and spellbound😍 the way u blended the scenes with the instrumental song.. perfect❤️ loveeee ya 🤗
loves you all vm  Shez... all vms very nice and excilient👏
specialy  ho gaya hai tumko vm ..loved it..very awesome and great👏👏
your new vmyeh dooriya also very nice and gr8..love all old and new scenes you take it😍
your scene selection and songs selection excilient .and your work for all vm sooo great !!!!!!!
waiting for your next vm soon😆