India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

course, story and changes in GHSP

delhigirl IF-Dazzler
delhigirl
delhigirl

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 6:35pm | IP Logged
Today I was seeing old episodes of GHSP. i realised a few things. I hope this post is not too long.

1) Clearly old episodes were better scripted with better story and screenplay,. There was a vision of the storywriters. Editing was great and there was a beautiful flow to the story.

2) Clearly the show took off with the amazing performance by GC/DD which they are continuing to do despite the lack in cohesive storyline/screenplay and editing

3) There was a recent quiz on starone where the question was that who was maan looking for in HP. In one of the episodes there is a conversation between Maan and munshiji where maan says it has been years since I have been searching for this person and Munshi says, you have tried your best for years to find this person. Based on this it could not have been Dev because as per storyline, he had thrown dev out just a month ago or so along with his younger brother vicky. I feel that he was looking for someone very close to him all these years perhaps like his mom or dad who may have left the family.

4) In another episode NT is talking to that other sister Kamya. NT is worried that geet will track them down in canada since she made a phone call. Kamya tells her not to worry as they will have money after selling geet's jewellry and land. and they always have lived on bade Veerji. NT clearly says that we will always be dependent on Vade veerji (Maan) as he is the sole Waaris of the property. This clearly says that Maan was the only true khurana heir. Even if you see dadi her attachment to Maan is way beyond to any other sibling. So it was implied that Dev, Vicki, kamya were all step siblings. That is why the right to property was only maan's. This would even make sense if a lot of the property was  through maan's mother. That is why also maan had the power to throw all of them out of the house which was in his name 

5) it is possible that what the CVs had in mind was to show that maan's parents may not have had a happy marriage. maybe maan's mother left the house after his birth. maybe he has been looking for her. In the meantime, maan's father had a relationship with the woman who was maan's nanny and fathered all these other children. I wish Cvs had followed this storyline.

6) then clearly he was ditched by sam perhaps in an arranged marriage by his dadi. All this could have turned him against women in general

7) Everyone was scared of MSK. I wish they had maintained that. Because in one statement he says that it is impossible to fool Maan singh Khurana. Now everyone is trying to destroying him and CVs are destroying MSK. I feel bad for GC who raised the graph of this character

8) the best phase of GHSP was the time when geet comes to maan's office leading to the outhouse stay, pari entry leading to false engagement. I will still say that the part where there is misunderstanding bewteen maan and geet and their reconciliation was all beautifully done

9) If they had to introduce another sibling, they should have introduced vicki and perhaps a sister of NT, who could trap vicki in love. Annie was not required based on the original story and to keep it realistic

However, now the CVs do not know where to take the serial. I wish when these CVs start a serial they remain loyal to it and stick with it. I wish they would leave only after completing the story. Even if there is a necessity for change , these people should sit and watch old episdes to see what made the story successful and what was the original vision of the storywriter and director.

I love this serial and I am a total fan of GC/DD (maneet) and I will stick to the end. But I wish i could reach to the CVs and tell them where they are going wrong

Sorry for the long post but after watching these posts i was getting nostalgic. I will appreciate peoples comments.

Kay

The following 39 member(s) liked the above post:

BelaSethianjalianjalisasasa-lonironukrnlrania786kdg129darkice7_12mrkoPGirnSSWATISMurlalnoe23whitepearlfatim30sksg-knirwal-PLKG90radev2010milliilovetheserialAmiiishDoJin-Wishes--TeriMalang-mechantefilleRituparnaapippaLuvScoobybangalorest_areebrani-luckiAbsoluvFallen AngelSilentsoulmysterygurl1427nanditasinghmehraanblackb28Infinitedreams

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 6:43pm | IP Logged
yes i wish there was a way they would hear us all out too....lovely post dear.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rani-lucki

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 6:45pm | IP Logged
ClapClap I hope CV's will read your post, seriously i am totally agree with you about the loyalty with the show...Iam so agree with you they should had to bring NT sis than bro....

I am sad that they have totally spoiled the main essence of the show...1 time we proud on our CV's, and now they left us to cry only, hope this statement of mine would proved me wrong, but it's not seem to....

Muniza

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvScoobyDilsayAbsoluv

delhigirl IF-Dazzler
delhigirl
delhigirl

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 6:50pm | IP Logged
I am glad some of you agree. I think some of these CVs and editor are just novices. many of us can be better at making serials than these so-called master Cvs

Kay

anjalianjaliDilsayInfinitedreams

Echoesofpassion IF-Rockerz
Echoesofpassion
Echoesofpassion

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 6:55pm | IP Logged
I totally love ur post n your ideas
Idk where the cvs are taking this show
I really hope cvs read ur post n reflect on it
GEET can still get back on track then it will DEF be number 1
Only if there was more logic n realism to the story along with maaneet love story
There was no need for annie arjun love track
I hope now their track ends once arjun is done wit his reven ge n msk throws him out
I dont give a damn about annie she can go to hell, not to mention she ditched geet today for some guy she has known only for 14 days? She can die..
Plzz cvs read this and make the show number 1 again
Even with the marriage happening u cud be introducing maybe Vicky it wud bring back som magic of the original script
Cuz even with the marriage happening it doesn seem so magical n attracting like how it used to attract us in old days

Edited by luv_harshad - 15 January 2011 at 6:55pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mrkomechantefilleDilsayAbsoluv

mehraan IF-Sizzlerz
mehraan
mehraan

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
wonderful post dear...u hve voiced  wat mny of us r  feeling rite now...i loved all the HSP , the office track n how mny times i watch i dnt get bored...4 me the biggest letdown was dev MAAN confrontation...from there onwards i hve nvr felt anythng gud relating 2 the stry telling , incomplete plot...the way CVs had rushed in 1 go made me scream n shout...n the attacthment i felt 4 it was lost..i stillwatch jus 4 MANEET bt the logic has gone 4 a toss

mechantefilleDilsayAbsoluv

mrko Senior Member
mrko
mrko

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by delhigirl

Today I was seeing old episodes of GHSP. i realised a few things. I hope this post is not too long.

1) Clearly old episodes were better scripted with better story and screenplay,. There was a vision of the storywriters. Editing was great and there was a beautiful flow to the story.

2) Clearly the show took off with the amazing performance by GC/DD which they are continuing to do despite the lack in cohesive storyline/screenplay and editing

3) There was a recent quiz on starone where the question was that who was maan looking for in HP. In one of the episodes there is a conversation between Maan and munshiji where maan says it has been years since I have been searching for this person and Munshi says, you have tried your best for years to find this person. Based on this it could not have been Dev because as per storyline, he had thrown dev out just a month ago or so along with his younger brother vicky. I feel that he was looking for someone very close to him all these years perhaps like his mom or dad who may have left the family.

4) In another episode NT is talki
ng to that other sister Kamya. NT is worried that geet will track them down in canada since she made a phone call. Kamya tells her not to worry as they will have money after selling geet's jewellry and land.

and they always have lived on bade Veerji. NT clearly says that we will always be dependent on Vade veerji (Maan) as he is the sole Waaris of the property. This clearly says that Maan was the only true khurana heir. Even if you see dadi her attachment to Maan is way beyond to any other sibling. So it was implied that Dev, Vicki, kamya were all step siblings. That is why the right to property was only maan's. This would even make sense if a lot of the property was through maan's mother. That is why also maan had the power to throw all of them out of the house which was in his name

5) it is possible that what the CVs had in mind was to show that maan's parents may not have had a happy marriage. maybe maan's mother left the house after his birth. maybe he has been looking for her. In the meantime, maan's father had a relationship with the woman who was maan's nanny and fathered all these other children. I wish Cvs had followed this storyline.

6) then clearly he was ditched by sam perhaps in an arranged marriage by his dadi. All this could have turned him against women in general

7) Everyone was scared of MSK. I wish they had maintained that. Because in one statement he says that it is impossible to fool Maan singh Khurana. Now everyone is trying to destroying him and CVs are destroying MSK. I feel bad for GC who raised the graph of this character

8) the best phase of GHSP was the time when geet comes to maan's office leading to the outhouse stay, pari entry leading to false engagement. I will still say that the part where there is misunderstanding bewteen maan and geet and their reconciliation was all beautifully done

9) If they had to introduce another sibling, they should have introduced vicki and perhaps a sister of NT, who could trap vicki in love. Annie was not required based on the original story and to keep it realistic

However, now the CVs do not know where to take the serial. I wish when these CVs start a serial they remain loyal to it and stick with it. I wish they would leave only after completing the story. Even if there is a necessity for change , these people should sit and watch old episdes to see what made the story successful and what was the original vision of the storywriter and director.

I love this serial and I am a total fan of GC/DD (maneet) and I will stick to the end. But I wish i could reach to the CVs and tell them where they are going wrong

Sorry for the long post but after watching these posts i was getting nostalgic. I will appreciate peoples comments.

Kay

mrko Senior Member
mrko
mrko

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
This is what I was saying from long time cvs should watch old episodes. Thanks someone also realized what     I fill.

Edited by mrko - 15 January 2011 at 9:26pm

Go to top