DID Doubles

What's up with BONUS jodi?

Purrrfect thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I am kinda confussed....the stand by who were called later, did Mithun Da say that the bonus jodi goes to Geeta? Does that mean she has a extra pair of dancers in her group? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rapier thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Awww

I am kinda confussed....the stand by who were called later, did Mithun Da say that the bonus jodi goes to Geeta? Does that mean she has a extra pair of dancers in her group? 

yup she has 6 while the other two have 5.
Edited by Rapier - 13 years ago
Purrrfect thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hmmm i wonder it's because since the last two seasons, she had lost her contestants and while others still had more than one pair in their group. I hope Mithun will play fair and not start the season by controversy.

Rapier thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Awww

Hmmm i wonder it's because since the last two seasons, she had lost her contestants and while others still had more than one pair in their group. I hope Mithun will play fair and not start the season by controversy.

but that's for like those stand-by contestants. the real contestants currrently are 12 jodis. 4 each for the 3 masters. so that came out well. but for those stand-bys, there were 4 and the judges were three. so one had to get the bonus. and it was geeta, picked by dada. why she gets this bonus, i do not know. it doesn't sound fair but dada ki toh kudh ke rules hain. 😉