Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

who in UK was annoyed?

RishbalaAsyaMG thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Today.. they took the whole scene out of that song sequence.. of the sangeet.. chal pyar karegi.. Just cut the whole thing out

AND I BET MONDAY/TUESDAY
FOR MAHI VAY AND SHEILA KI JAWANI.. THEY MIGHT DO THE SAME.. WHAT THE HELL YAAAA😡😡😡😡😡😡

WHY MAKING IT HARD AND BORING FOR UK VIEWERS... OTHER DRAMA ON OTHER CHANNELS DNT GET RID OF THE SONG SEQUENCES SO WHY DUS STAR ONE?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maneet_forever9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: sweetysumaiya

Today.. they took the whole scene out of that song sequence.. of the sangeet.. chal pyar karegi.. Just cut the whole thing out

AND I BET MONDAY/TUESDAY
FOR MAHI VAY AND SHEILA KI JAWANI.. THEY MIGHT DO THE SAME.. WHAT THE HELL YAAAA😡

WHY MAKING IT HARD AND BORING FOR UK VIEWERS... OTHER DRAMA ON OTHER CHANNELS DNT GET RID OF THE SONG SEQUENCES SO WHY DUS STAR ONE?

im not frm the UK but they do the same in the US so mad also ðŸ˜¡ shukran allah was cut out and pretty much every song except maula mera maula ---  im  also pretty sure that sheila ki jawani will be cut also 😭but i read somewhere i think on fb that star one does this b/c of some rights or smthing like that not really sure ðŸ˜•
RishbalaAsyaMG thumbnail
YEH BUT THEN WHY DONT OTHER CHANNELS AND DRAMA U GET ME DUDE? ..YEH SUM1 SAID STAR ONE GOTTA PAY FOR IT..so in Uk we pay for star one n star plus.. so they make money.. so why dnt they do it.. just pay the copyright people..
and like NDTV imagine is a FREE channel.. and they show song sequences... and dnt cut it out... u get me?
truthteller thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Def annonying!!!
I noticed whn they did this with qurban hua seq.
dont know how thy shwd only mahi seq.
So i prefer better u tube!

YEH BUT THEN WHY DONT OTHER CHANNELS AND DRAMA U GET ME DUDE? ..YEH SUM1 SAID STAR ONE GOTTA PAY FOR IT..so in Uk we pay for star one n star plus.. so they make money.. so why dnt they do it.. just pay the copyright people..

and like NDTV imagine is a FREE channel.. and they show song sequences... and dnt cut it out... u get me?

i get you but no idea why😊 ---- i watch geet on youtube and then i watch it on the tv (i record it on dvr) wat i do is i just play the song that is supposed to be playing on my laptop really loud and watch maan and geet's "song sequence" and enjoy ðŸ˜†
RishbalaAsyaMG thumbnail
Originally posted by: maneet_forever9

i get you but no idea why😊 ---- i watch geet on youtube and then i watch it on the tv (i record it on dvr) wat i do is i just play the song that is supposed to be playing on my laptop really loud and watch maan and geet's "song sequence" and enjoy ðŸ˜†

yeh i watch it on utube too but my laptop it tiny its those mini ones.. so its nt the same thing as the big screen tv.. :( and i want sum1 to watch it with me like i watch it on tv with my mum.. but she doesnt like watching it on the laptop.. my mum misses out!!! 😭😭😭 

yeh i watch it on utube too but my laptop it tiny its those mini ones.. so its nt the same thing as the big screen tv.. :( and i want sum1 to watch it with me like i watch it on tv with my mum.. but she doesnt like watching it on the laptop.. my mum misses out!!! 😭😭😭 

yea thats true but you shuld try to  play the song that is supposed to be shown and watch the show on the tv thats wat i do LOL ðŸ˜† but yea i watch the epi on youtube also it is not the same even when i play the music on the side -- but it works though ðŸ˜Š
js452 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
this is really annoying i agree!
even star plus dont show all of the music sew like once in pratigya they missed it all out and jst had stupid background music instead...
i dont know why on earth such big tv channels that broadcast worlwide cant fix such a small issue....stupid beyond belief!!
hindu4lyf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Star One isn't free to all. It comes with a certain package with Sky but yes, you do not have to pay extra for it like B4U movies or Zee TV. It's very annoying to see none of the songs being played and only recently I realised that this happens in a lot of Star One shows and not just Geet. Whatever the issue is, I hope they sort it out soon because this way more and more people will start following the show online which will bring down the TRP's even more.

They always do this it got on my nerves so much so I don't bother watching it again when it comes to U.K I jus rewatch again on Youtube :(