Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Who is your favorite celeb and why? (Page 7)

chocogurl IF-Sizzlerz
chocogurl
chocogurl

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lensahunte08

Originally posted by eroticlover

OMG!  You love Rihanna?  Have you heard her latest singles "Only Girl In The World" and "What's My Name"?  I love "What's My Name"!  Katrina uses that same line in "Sheila Ki Jiwani."  I wonder if Katrina recommended that line from Rihanna's song!  LOL!  LOL

Yes I love Rihanna. Nice to see we have something in common lol. Loved her songs since she first came out. lol that's funny. Everytime I hear Sheila ki jiwani  it reminds me of what's my name? by rihanna lol. Yes I heard all those songs. And I love it only because Rihanna sings them lol. Funny and sweet story is my little sister who is 5 years old, is running around the house recently and singing what's my name, oh na na...She is too adorable.

Omgg I love Whats My Name too<3 Lol. I'm addictedLOL

Ok so here are my favorites:

Bollywood actors/actresses:

Shahid- I love this guy<3 He's hot, funny, a great dancer, and can act! I especially loved him in JWM and Kaminey!- these two definitely proved that the guy knows how to act!

Sonam- I adore this girl. Although, she still has a long way to go as an actor..but I really like her offscreen persona. Her fashion sense is also one-of-a-kind. I really hope Mausam does wonders for her(:

Priyanka- She's known as one of the best actresses today- and rightfully so! Her acting in movies such as Aitraaz, Fashion, Kaminey, and even WYR(I thoguht she did a commendable job enacting 12 different roles). And from the looks of it, Priyanka seems to have given a powerful performance in SKM. Keep rocking girlThumbs Up

Ranbir/Imran- Although these guys are not like my mosttt favorite.. I do like them. Ranbir is good looking, and most importantly, he can act! There has been no movie where his acting was a dissapointment. Imran.. he's still getting there, in terms of acting. But I love the guy for his offscreen persona.

Bollywood singers:

Mohit Chauhan- I loveee all his songs! There has not been one song that he sang in BW, that I haven't liked. Tumse Hi and Tujhe Bhula Diya being the best!

Shreya Ghoshal- She has a beautiful voice. Till date, I adore her singing in Yeh Ishq Hai! She was simply flawless.

Sunidhi Chauhan- She also have a very nice voice. I recently really liked her singing in Udi from the movie Guzaarish.

---
I know this guy doesn't belong to BW singers..but still, had to mention him. Lol.
Jay Sean- I simply love his voice<3 Ride It is still and will forever be one of my favorite<3

Edited by chocogurl - 16 January 2011 at 9:56am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

zaara.khan-Anjaani--Sakina-ruky786

IHeartDeepika. IF-Sizzlerz
IHeartDeepika.
IHeartDeepika.

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 9:58am | IP Logged
My favourite celeb is DeepikaHeartbecause she comes accross and such a sweet and simple person, and is someone who just wants to do her best.Smile As an actress, she is improving with every film. She wants to be known as an actress and a star. She couldve done more commerical glam girl roles instead of LP, KHJJS and KCK but she chose to challenge herself.
I love how dedicate she is to her work. Imran said in a interview that Deepika is the hardest worker he knows. She comes on set with one goal, to do the best she can, no tantrums or nakraahs. He said those are the knid of people he respects. Farah Khan said "Yeh ek ladki hai, jisko lambhi bhagwaan ne di, lekin ucchi uno ne kudh kaami" I completely agree.Big smile She is also opening up and becoming more confident in the sets with her costars. Yay! She also is starting to understand the craft of acting and enoying playing diff characters.

This girl has everything going for her, she is considered among the top 5 actresses despite just being here for 3 years! WOW! I also love how versatile she is..she can do the hot diva act in Housefull then do a Pinky in LP! She was TOO good in that film..her dialouge delivery, expressions. Clap
Directors like Imitaz Ali, Vishal Bhardwaj, Ashutosh Gowariker and Prakash Jha have offered her films and believe in her talent! She dances so well, and amazing screen presence and her eyes speak volumes!! We haven't even seen 10% of what Deepika is capable of, C'MON DEEPIKA!Thumbs Up

PS: Sorry for the essay, I have too much to say about DeepikaEmbarrassed

Edited by IHeartDeepika - 16 January 2011 at 10:58am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

qwertyfiedchocogurlWhipCreamPantieTerenainaruky786

WhipCreamPantie IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 11:21am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ruky786

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 5:45pm | IP Logged

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sakina-.khoobsurat.

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 5:50pm | IP Logged

.khoobsurat.

Abbyviv Goldie
Abbyviv
Abbyviv

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 6:48pm | IP Logged
In Bollywood .. 

Kajol, I have been a HUGE fan of Kajol ever since I saw her in Gupt.. I just love her for what she is.. as an actress and as a person and for me she is unreplaceable and unmatchable 

Kareena .. I love her off/onscreen she's a very talented/cute and lovable person .. and I enjoy her acting alot

Urmil.. love her alot onscreen, she's very talented .. 

Aish.. love her onscreen she has a special magic to her 

Hollywood.. Jennifer Aniston, I have always been her fan..n will always cheer for her

Uma thurman.. just lover her

there's more..but nyws, sometimes u just love some1 or fav someone. it just happens with no reasons

.khoobsurat.

-Anjaani- IF-Rockerz
-Anjaani-
-Anjaani-

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 6:57pm | IP Logged
Priyanka Chopra

Wel what can i say about her, i like everything about her, He is extremely beautiful and so down to the earth and she is full of talent. She is the best actress of today generation  and she made her career on her own with without any  filmy background and today she is one of th the top actress. Almost every director and actor want to work with her only because of her talentClap ClapClap!!!Clap!!!
I'm prod to be her fan!

MissIffiy

.khoobsurat. IF-Sizzlerz
.khoobsurat.
.khoobsurat.

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 7:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AbbiePrivate

In Bollywood .. 

Kajol, I have been a HUGE fan of Kajol ever since I saw her in Gupt.. I just love her for what she is.. as an actress and as a person and for me she is unreplaceable and unmatchable 

Kareena .. I love her off/onscreen she's a very talented/cute and lovable person .. and I enjoy her acting alot

Urmil.. love her alot onscreen, she's very talented .. 

Aish.. love her onscreen she has a special magic to her 

Hollywood.. Jennifer Aniston, I have always been her fan..n will always cheer for her

Uma thurman.. just lover her

there's more..but nyws, sometimes u just love some1 or fav someone. it just happens with no reasons

We have a lot in common. I also like Kajol, kareena, and Jennifer. Smile

Go to top