Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Who is your favorite celeb and why? (Page 6)

ibelieveinpink IF-Stunnerz
ibelieveinpink
ibelieveinpink

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 6:58am | IP Logged
They aren't many ppl are dislike, but since you asked for FAVORITE...here goes

BW

1. Aishu: List is way too long!!! Trust me on this WAY too LONG!!!
2. SRK: love his witty personality, and one of the few actors who can made me cry with his acting
3. Aamir: Creative genius and so humble
4. Big B: his early films very amazing and he's truly a legend
5. PZ: She's so cute and full of life and a very good actress
6. Abhi: love his serious roles and Dostana, he's down to earth and super funny off-screen
7. Hrithik: HOT, amazing dancer and just looks like a Greek God
8. Akki: Full entertainer....early comedic roles were a riot
9. Prachi: She's cute, adorable, and so relatable
10. Sonam: Only for her fashion sense
11. Abhay: DIMPY!!! AHHH! He's extremely underrated and one of the finest actors!!
12. Emraan: EMMY....he's the best and an awesome and underrated actor!
13. Rahul Khanna: Mr Dreamy!!! Spread me some of that on a cracker...yum-my!
14. Ranbir Kapoor: He stole my heart with natural acting in WUS, AA, and Rajneeti
15. Deepika: Very easy to connect with her through her acting, she's very natural
16. Shahid: Super cute and adorable when he's around children, and very smart when he's not super hyper or on his 11th cup of coffee...plus a hot dancer!
17. Nutan: Brilliant actress....just mind blowing!!
18. Jaya Bhaduri: Loved her innocence in films like guddi and anamika
19. Arjun: never stops trying and working hard....super dedicated
20. Farhan: multi-talented...a very polished actor!

AND there's more....I'll add as I remember!!

HW

1. Sandra Bullock: the average girl that everyone wants to be friends with, she's a sweetheart and super nice
2. Meryl Streep: A goddess....beautiful and extremely brilliant actress
3. Helen Miren: true elegance and grace
4. Carrie Mulligan: mind blowing...just watch An Education....plus love how she carries her hair!
5. Colin Firth: Mr Darcy....very very very excellent actor, and love his accent!
6. Hugh Laurie: Rocks as House, but so handsome
7. IAN SOMERHALDER: Damon is HOT....I love him, has very expressive eyes!
8. Leonardo DiCarpio: amazing actors, and very unique films
9. Gene Kelly: Singin' In the Rain is my all-time fav film, I love his creativity in dancing...tap dancing in skates was a feast for the eyes!
10. Katherine Hepburn: A dream actress...so natural, graceful, and beautiful!!
11. Tom Hanks: Mr Nice Guy....hard not to love, plus Forrest Gump is a legend
12. Matt Damon: Once again, hard not to love....plus so handsome
13. George Clooney: Keeps getting hotter as he ages....Handsome and multi-talented!
14. Debbie Reynolds: So cute and funny!!
15. Amy Adams: Adorable, amazing voice, and gifted actress
16. Jon Stewart: GENIUS! and so intelligently funny...he's done a few bad films, but as the host of The Daily Show..he's the best!!!
17. Will Smith: super cool and so awesome!
18. Cast of Friends: All 6 of them: funny, nice, sweet, smart, and relatable!! Love them all: Jennifer, Courtney, Matthew, Matthew, David, and Lisa!!
19. Oprah: She's Magnificent....she is just...I don't have words for her....she's amazing!
20. Jodie Foster: Love Silence of the Lambs...amazing actress!
21. NEIL Patrick Harris: He's gay but plays a straight guy better than any straight guy could....so brilliant! Plus what a voice....love him!!
22. Stephen Colbert: Never breaks character...so good!!
23. Ricky Gervias: Best Host ever...Sajid should learn a few things from him! Ricky has guns and he's so funny!! Never scared and never crosses the line!!

And there's loads more, but I'll stop now!!! I also love the Cast of The Office, Modern Family, Glee, and Gossip Girl (mainly Chace, Ed, and Blake)!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

zaara.khankoolchick-Sakina-Terenaina

Salma2 IF-Dazzler
Salma2
Salma2

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 7:19am | IP Logged

Hrithik - i didn't like his every movie, but i love him. i was a fan from KNPH days. He looks great, awesome, that made me a fan.LOL yes, his first movie made me a fan.

SRK- I simply love him today. Not a fan of him from the beginning. But then  my closer relation joined RC and I simply get some facts of him. Then his personality, his life story his values, simply made me a huge fan of this average looking man who has a mega charisma thanks to his higher education.

Madhuri - I simply adore him. Still remember the day I watched her movie. Gorgeous. Her first movie made me a fan.Big smile

rani, preity, vidya, irfan, amithab, abishek... i am a fan of each and every one of them. and others too, simply i like bollywood, LOL

bolly007 Goldie

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 7:23am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
bolly007 Goldie

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 7:26am | IP Logged

bolly007 Goldie

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 7:29am | IP Logged

Ranbir.Fan Senior Member
Ranbir.Fan
Ranbir.Fan

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 7:37am | IP Logged
Salman- Coz his an icon, I mean his a total all rounder, good acting skills, versatile actor, anchoring skills are too good. awesome physique, soo much good looking even in 40's. 

Katrina- I know she isnt that great in acting but still I feel currently she's the most beautiful & glamourous actress & every mens desireSmile

Shahid- His nice, cute. I loved JWM & Kaminey & also his first movie ishq vishq.

Priyanka chopra- She's hot, best actress, loved her acting in aitraaz, & fashion.

Amir- A perfectionist, & knows what his audience expects from him. I loved Ghajini, 3idiots, etc

Kareena- for her acting skills, I liked her in JWM.

Ranbir Kapoor- I am a big fan of his, his young, dynamic. Awesome actorTongue

Edited by Ranbir.Fan - 16 January 2011 at 7:37pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

zaara.khan-Anjaani--Sakina-

Katalicious IF-Sizzlerz
Katalicious
Katalicious

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Katrina: Damn I just love this girl! I love her for her wonderful acting, her amazing personality, her charisma, her attitude. She stays to herself and she has said to herself she is here to work and that's exactly what she does! She doesn't care what others say about her and she just ignores them. She tries her best in everything she does and her hardowrk pays off too. I want to be more like her. Embarrassed
Priyanka: Okay this girl is just amazing! She's just so mcuh fun, so cute and I adore her for her acting! She has done great movies and has a lot more coming up. I especially loved her chilled out attiude with her cute videos where she is talking to the camera. LOL She's just so cute!
Akshay: Dude he is awesome! He's just really cool and I love his comedies most of the time. He is so damn HOT and I wish SO bad he was MINE. Angry But ugh I love him! Especially in SIK. Big smile
Salman: He has an amazing personality and I just love him for who he is. I love his movies in the old days...like HAHK, HDDCS, etc and then loved him in Kyun Ki, Tere Naam, etc. I just wish he'd get his due but at the same time be friends with everyone.

These are my top 4 who really matter. Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Anjaani-

ruky786 IF-Stunnerz
ruky786
ruky786

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Singers:

Udit Narayan - magical voice especially the romantic songs. I loved a lot of his songs he has such an amazing voice
Sonu Nigam - great voice, the sad and romantic songs are amazing and I think he is one of the best singers we have
Shreya Goshal - she has such a great voice. Teri ore was well sung by her and she sung great in Bahara as well. Brilliant singer

Go to top