Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Who is your favorite celeb and why? (Page 4)

pooja_l IF-Rockerz
pooja_l
pooja_l

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
My fav is Salman and preity

Salman- he is hot and handsome, have been in love with him for many years, from hum aapke hai kaun's prem to dabangg's pandey ji, i totally love him, the best thing about him is he listens to his heart, and does what he feels is right for him

preity- she is a self made woman, coming from a non-filmy background, she made it to the top on her own, she works in her own terms and conditions, when it comes to facing problems and controversies, she tackles each one of them with courage and truth, i totally love her

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

yaren~Poonam~eraser

Terenaina IF-Stunnerz
Terenaina
Terenaina

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
I forgot Lara and Asin from my list. They are both beautiful, smart, very funny and amazing actresses

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ruky786

eraser IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

KWRocks.Tani91ruky786ibelieveinpink

Chippeshwini IF-Sizzlerz
Chippeshwini
Chippeshwini

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
Konkona and Abhay Deol

They actually do their job. They act
they don't try to cash in on their celebrity title

KWRocks.eraserTerenaina

glitters IF-Dazzler
glitters
glitters

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
Actresses:

1. Karisma -she is my no1 actress ever, in fact my no1 bollywood celebrity. Just adore her to bits, her acting, her personality, her dancing. For me, she is the perfect all-rounder actress for me..She can do it all, act, comedy, drama,dancing,villain!From Anari to Andaaz to Jeet to Raja Hindustani to DTPH to Hero No 1 to Biwi No 1 to HSSH to Fiza to Zubeidaa to Shakti to MJS!
2.Rani- Best actress of the industry  along with Karisma for me.
3. Deepika -ever since OSO, I am just obsessed with this girl..There is just something abt her that makes me adore her..I think people r too harsh on her for her acting..For me ,she is a good actress who is improving with each film..She is the best newbie we got and the future of BollywoodWink

I also love others like Kangna,Lara,Preity,Madhuri,Asin,Mahima

Actors:

1. SRK-my fav actor ever lol..I remember I was still a kid when I watched Baazigar and oh my, he just blew me away in that..Instantly loved him but it was only in KKHH that I completely fell in loveEmbarrassedwith him LOL..I think he is the best actor of BW who can nail every role from a Baazigar to a KHKN to a DTPH to a KKHH to a Josh to a Devdas to a KHNH to a Veer-Zaara to a Swades to a CDI to a MNIK..I can go on and on abt him and his performances!

I also love others like Salman, Anil,Fardeen, Imran, Shahid, Neil,John, Saif, Hrithik

Edited by Natss - 15 January 2011 at 11:28pm

Mehak_Luvs_RaniTerenainaruky786

mj_applehead Goldie
mj_applehead
mj_applehead

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
Michael Jackson-do you need reasons to why i love this man? love him because he was an immensely caring human being with a child like heart.he contributed immensely to make this world a better place.he inspired millions of people around the globe and am one of those people who's inspired by him. i love his grit,i love his strongwill and his perseverance and the way he survived inspite of being abused so badly by the media for so many years.

Shah rukh khan-witty,intelligent and kind.love him.

Kajol-she's to me the epitome of a strong,independent woman.it might come across as rude to some people but she's immensely inspired me with her demeanor n just being herself.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AbbyviveraserMehak_Luvs_RaniTerenaina

-Sakina- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sakina-
-Sakina-

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 12:44am | IP Logged
Oh!!!Lovely topic,lovely topic,babe!!!

Okay....is there any use saying who's my favourite...?You all KNOW!!!!And by chance you don't.....just take a look at my avi and siggy!!!

I just looooooooooooooooooooooove Ranbir!!!!(okay love is an understatement!!!!)

Professionally,what i like about him,is that he's a complete natural.He doesn't act..It comes to him naturally...He can be jumping around,playing pranks on everyone on the sets,joking with the spotboys...but once the camera starts rolling..he just becomes the character..he just metamorphoses into a different person...what amazes me is that he is very versatile...be it romance,comedy,coming-of-age film or a grey character...he  plays it all with ease...and he has the guts to experiment with different kinds of roles,different genres...he doesn't have a particular comfort zone..For him,there is no compromise on the script.And then he is curious about his part,he has this manic interest in the role he's playing.His assiduous attitude poses very conveniently as effortless on screen....and i love the intensity in his eyes..

Also...his passion for cinema...its the only thing he wants to do...he loves cinema..he eats,drinks and talks cinema!!

Also...i love the fact that even after gaining such stardom,and such acclaim,he still has his feet on the ground.Today,he can go to the rooftops and yell.He can rant about his superstardom,his success,his trophies,but he is humble.He has abstained it from getting him brainwashed.The class of maturity he delivers is  pleasantly shocking.

He's extremely sweet to his fans..no matter how busy he is,how huge the crowd is,he always makes it a point to meet his fans...
He's also extemely witty,intelligent,and talks sense...

He emits an aura that is beguiling..

And coming to the ultimate...he's so goddamn hot,good-looking...he's got amazing jet-black,expressive doe-eyes,a great voice and the cutest smile !!!

A prominent director had once mentioned..."Ranbir is a legend in the making."

And rightly so.

And then comes my PC!!!!!!

I love Priyanka Chopra....i love her acting...be it bubbly roles,roles of a simple wife,an out and out action role or a vampish one...she too goes completely into her character...Priyanka excels in all genres....

Plus,she's go graceful and elegant...i love the way she talks and conducts herself..i just love her...!!!

I love her smile too!!!I love the way she laughs....she's my favourite!!!

As a person,i like Katrina a lot too...she's really sweet,and believes in living and letting others live their own lives...

Hollywood......By George,..i just love George Clooney!!!!Do i need to explain why??I mean like..He's George Clooney!!!!!

Edited by -Sakina- - 16 January 2011 at 5:17am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

shirani7zaara.khanpooja_l-Anjaani-MissIffiy.khoobsurat.WhipCreamPantieruky786

neetusidhu Goldie
neetusidhu
neetusidhu

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 12:54am | IP Logged
Aamir khan and Sonu Nigam. I like Aamir because he is an amazing actor and seems like a genuinely great guy. I like Sonu obviously because hes an awesome singer, judge, dancer, mimick......hes so multi talented, totally love him......and hes a great guy as well

Go to top