Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Who is your favorite celeb and why? (Page 10)

Dexterkichokri IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

eraser

Antlers IF-Sizzlerz
Antlers
Antlers

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
Bollywood: None, actually. i used to have favs, but not anymore. 

Hollywood: Carey Mulligan, Gregory Peck, Andrew Garfield, Natalie Portman, Amy Adams, James Dean, and lots of others. I have lot of fav filmmakers though. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

eraserruky786

Antlers IF-Sizzlerz
Antlers
Antlers

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Meena1

@ eraser.. yes... i have.. i love that movie.. Damon is an amazing actor.. I love the Bourne Series.. Heart I pretty much love all action movies.. LOL

I should add Tim Robbins to my list too.. he was amazing in The Shawshank Redemption.. one of my favorite films..
Matt Damon=amazing in Good Will Hunting! Big smile

eraser

eraser IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 9:35pm | IP Logged

Antlers IF-Sizzlerz
Antlers
Antlers

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by eraser

Originally posted by xetaxeta

Originally posted by eraser

Originally posted by xetaxeta

The only celebrity I've liked consistently over the years would have to be Daniel Day Lewis and Irfaan Khan. The others keep changing. So I'm not gonna bother putting them down. 

He is the first one I mentioned in my post Smile.. it's hard to describe how much I admire him. Which of his movie is the one you lie the most? mine is In the Name of the Father.

Ahh...thats hard....the man comes once in a blue moon and leaves you asking for more....not fair! I absolutely loved him in my left foot and there will be blood. Last of the mohicans, the boxer and crucible always appeals to the foolish romantic in me. I need to see in the name of the father and a room with a view though....haven't watched those two yet. 

Havent watched the boxer, will do soon. He doesnt have a big role in Room with a view, but Helena was good in the movie, I like it but dont love it. Please watch in the name of the father as soon as you get the chance to, I really cannot think of any better movie than that (its based on a true story). Emma Thompson is another actor who just takes the movie to a whole different level. Please watch it to experience true brilliance.

Sorry Simran, since eroticlover said we could discuss holly or bollywood I thought we could discuss both. Thanks for pointing out the hollywood forum, didnt know about that. Smile
I respect Emma Thompson immensely! she had a small role in An Education, yet she was amazing in it. have you seen An Education? it's really really good. did you know she's writing the script of My Fair Lady with my fav actress carey muligan to play the lead. she's also playing the lead of The Great Gatsby remake. it was the best news of 2010!!!! 

http://postgradposts.blogspot.com/2010/11/carey-mulligan-is-daisy-buchanan-in-baz.html

she did a photoshoot for it. I hope she does better than mia farrow. 

eraser

melonie IF-Rockerz
melonie
melonie

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
K.S. Chitra: A real God gifted voice. Only recently I came to know that Baat Hamari (one of my fav) song from Parineeta was sung by her. You just can't get tired of hearing her songs. My fav songs sung by her are just too long.

Shreya Ghosal: Love her voice and I  was quiete stunned when I heard her singing in Tamil.... Munbe Vaa is my fav. Very versatile.

Prachi Desai: Something about her is very endearing. I feel she has great potential just needs a good project to show her talent.

Kajol: I like how she is very different from our heroines. Very straightforward.

Aishwarys Rai: I am not a fan of her acting but I like her dressing style....very Indian. Somewhere it feels like that she is an international celebrity but still very Indian.

Vidya Balan: I can see Parineeta like 100 times. Her chemistry with Saif was amazing!!! I love how she is very traditional and very good at her work.

Kareena, Priyanka, Katrina, Deepika, Anushka, Sonam: I am neutral about these stars. They have done some good works. I like Sonam especially for her great sense of style.

Shahrukh, Salman, Hrithik, Abhay, Aamir,Saif: I am neutral about them. They have done some good works.

Edited by melonie - 16 January 2011 at 10:43pm
WhipCreamPantie IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 10:23pm | IP Logged

koolchick IF-Rockerz

Requested Self ban

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 10:51pm | IP Logged

Go to top