Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Terenaina

celeb like any celeb or bollywood. If we are talking about singers than enrique iglesias....he's amazing good looking. I love he's voice and he's interviews are too funny.

if we are talking about bollywood than I'll say Karan johar. Without karan, my favorite movies like kal ho na ho, kuch kuch hota hai, my name is khan wouldn't exist. Without him, there is no koffee with karan. He's too funny and I always laugh at the way he talks and acts haha

Kajol and SRK - Without them two together, I wouldn't even watch my first hindi movie. I love their personality and they go over the top with their performances but still love them

Katrina (NEW ENTRY in my favorites..lol)   I really like the fact that she tries her best. She's beautiful and she stays out of saying mean stuff and just random talking

Deepika - What can I say....a newcomer never impressed me before like she did. She's my favorite new age group. I love the fact that she has so much grace and poise that's beyond her age. She don't act like her age. I guess that's why she loves being paired with older guys. She's a good actress in my opinion and improving with time

Saif and Neil  (I'll put them together because they have a bad boy image. Who doesn't love bad boys...hehehe)  I love their looks, personality and acting

Salman khan - I always love he's shirtless scenes in every movie. I remember I used to dance like crazy when I was a little kid to he's songs. I still love him. He's way of dancing and style is what makes him a superstar

Priyanka - I love the fact that she kind of looks like me...lol  she improved her acting with time. She's amazing but I love her playing bad girl villian type of roles...hehehe

Konkona, Kangana, karisma and rani  (I'll put them together because they are all amazing actresses and I love their acting)

Preity - I love her bubbly personality and she's always way too funny in her interviews. What I love about her is that her personality isn't fake. She naturally has the best personality

Akshay kumar - I loved him when he used to do romantic and action movies

Priyanka looks like you?  Really?  😳  That sounds interesting.  Are you a Miss World by any chance?  😆 Just kidding! 
Edited by eroticlover - 13 years ago

Originally posted by: lensahunte08

I think mostly we know who likes who on this forum. Even the ones who act like they don't like anyone, you can tell who they like. So I would name  some celebs who members usually don't know I like them.

Actresses:
1. Kareena: for her acting, talent, personality, charm, beauty, performance, versatility, expressions she makes... ect

2. Kajol: same reasons for bebo. 

In no order:

Vidya- She is talented.

Anuska- She is talented. Like watching her interviews. She talks a lot just like me. :P

Sonam- Like her personality. Her fashion sense. She is fun. Like watching her interviews. She is very silly and cute.

Shilpa- Like her fashion sense. Loved her in the 90s.

Maduri- her dancing.

Seridevi- I don't know. I just like her.

Karishma- like her intense acting. Her dancing. Her movies.

Actors:
1. SRK- for his charm, acting, his romantic films, his handsome and cool.
2. Ajay Devgan- for his acting, versatility

In no order:
Ranbir- his charm, his movies, his acting

Dino Moreo- He is hot lol

Ranver Singh- he can act. His new. His cute lol.

Akki- his comedy films like Hera Pheri and liked him in other serious films too.

Amitabh- his a legend. Love his acting.

Vivek Oberio- became a fan after I saw him in Shoutout....he was brilliant in the film.

Shahid- his acting. His dancing.

Singers:
Shreya Gosal- her voice is amazing.

SC- the girl who sang Sheila ki jawani. I like her. She is cool.

will edit if I think of more. ;)  lol

I know you love Kareena like I love Aish.  You got a excellent list, thanks for sharing!  😊

Can we name hollywood celebs?

sure, go ahead and make it interesting!  😉
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
lol okay thanks eroticlover. Am gonna name some, but I don't know if it would be interesting lol.

Hollywood celebs:

Beyonce- love her songs

Rihanna- love her songs.

Demi Lovato- I know she is disney, but I just love her voice.

Taylor Swift- she has some good songs.

Leonardo dicaprio- his acting. His good looking.

Jennifer Anniston- love her because of friends.

Lea Michele - Love her because of Glee

Julie roberts- she is fun to watch on screen. She is good actress.

Sandra Bullok- don't really have a reason. I just like her....maybe because she is funny.

Usher- his songs. He is an amazing performer on stage.

matthew mcconaughey - he is hot!

bradley cooper- his hot lol.

Edited by lensahunte08 - 13 years ago

lol okay thanks eroticlover. Am gonna name some, but I don't know if it would be interesting lol.

Hollywood celebs:

Beyonce- love her songs

Rihanna- love her songs.

Leonardo dicaprio- his acting. His good looking.

Jennifer Anniston- love her because of friends.

Lea Michele - Love her because of Glee

Julie roberts- she is fun to watch on screen. She is good actress.

Sandra Bullok- don't really have a reason. I just like her....maybe because she is funny.

Usher- his songs. His amazing performer on stage.

matthew mcconaughey - he is hot!

OMG!  You love Rihanna?  Have you heard her latest singles "Only Girl In The World" and "What's My Name"?  I love "What's My Name"!  Katrina uses that same line in "Sheila Ki Jiwani."  I wonder if Katrina recommended that line from Rihanna's song!  LOL!  😆

.khoobsurat. thumbnail

Originally posted by: eroticlover

OMG!  You love Rihanna?  Have you heard her latest singles "Only Girl In The World" and "What's My Name"?  I love "What's My Name"!  Katrina uses that same line in "Sheila Ki Jiwani."  I wonder if Katrina recommended that line from Rihanna's song!  LOL!  😆

Yes I love Rihanna. Nice to see we have something in common lol. Loved her songs since she first came out. lol that's funny. Everytime I hear Sheila ki jiwani  it reminds me of what's my name? by rihanna lol. Yes I heard all those songs. And I love it only because Rihanna sings them lol. Funny and sweet story is my little sister who is 5 years old, is running around the house recently and singing what's my name, oh na na...She is too adorable.

Yes I love Rihanna. Nice to see we have something in common lol. Loved her songs since she first came out. lol that's funny. Everytime I hear Sheila ki jiwani  it reminds me of what's my name? by rihanna lol. Yes I heard all those songs. And I love it only because Rihanna sings them lol. Funny and sweet story is my little sister who is 5 years old, is running around the house recently and singing what's my name, oh na na...She is too adorable.

But the American songs sound more natural than the Bollywood ones right now!  I don't like how Bollywood is singing English in Hindi movies.  Anyway, a lot of young people love Rihanna, including yours truly!  And you probably know I love Madonna, Whitney, Mariah, etc.  Beyonce rocks as well.  But, Rihanna is ruling and I think she is better than Lady Gaga!  All of Rihanna's songs go to #1 on the Billboard charts!  😆
Edited by eroticlover - 13 years ago
.khoobsurat. thumbnail

Originally posted by: eroticlover

But the American songs sound more natural than the Bollywood ones right now!  I don't like how Bollywood is singing English in Hindi movies.  Anyway, a lot of young people love Rihanna, including yours truly!  And you probably know I love Madonna, Whitney, Mariah, etc.  Beyonce rocks as well.  But, Rihanna is ruling and I think she is better than Lady Gaga!  All of Rihanna's songs go to #1 on the Billboard charts!  😆

Yeah Rihanna is awesome and she is #1. Ladygaga is overrated. She can't even sing. Rihanna took over Beyonce now. I do like some Madonna songs. But since she is not during my time, I haven't heard all her songs. I do like some of Mariah songs too. She is an amazing singer.
SayCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Actress

Well firstly Priyanka Chopra 😊 For me she's one of those who has improved day by day and reached great height. Despite coming from a non-filmy background she has proved herself as an actress and made a stable place for herself in Bollywood today and also she's very pretty 😊

Rani Mukherji- Fab actress! Simply adore her acting
Kareena Kapoor- Very talented and very pretty
Vidya Balan- Very very talented! She's proved that you don't have to be perfect to be an actress
Deepika Padukone- Her smile 😊

Actors
Shahrukh Khan 😊 Fab actor. He's such a charmer 😳 and becoz he has never been linked up with any of his co-stars!

John Abraham- Love his personality and his acting and he's just tooo hawt 😳

Shahid Kapoor- Proved himself as an actor and can look both super cute and hawt at the same time 😳

Singer
Shreya Ghoshal 😊 Amazing singer! Such a beautiful voice, I adore her songs 😊 and aww she's also very down to earth 😊
Hrithik Roshan: because of his simplicity, his pure heart, his killer looks, his humbleness, his loving heart, his passionate green eyes, his personna, his brilliant acting skills, his awsum dancing skills, his will-power, his hotness!!!!

OTHERS

shahrukh khan: because he is soo passionate that it comes right through the screen, especially in his romantic movies like DIL SE, DIL TO PAGAL HAI, KANK, i feel he is sooo hot and passionate in these movies, i wish I can find someone soo passionately in love with me in real life!

Shahid Kapoor: his cute and humble nature, his acting and dancing skills

Edited by bolly007 - 13 years ago