India-Forums

Enough of Pooja Bedi vs Anuradha Nigam... (Page 2)

.Arjun IF-Rockerz

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 7:38am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ArpitachohanLovelyPlanetangelicsmileorms-Sneha25-.GoldySom.RainbowWarriorIsha.Ishaaxeion

Katz21 Groupbie
Katz21
Katz21

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 8:07am | IP Logged
yes pooja u are right i am frm south africa and i jus want2say my frnds and family here were impressd wit da way u handled everythn at first we were a little skeptical,we figured u wud b a typical celeb and throw tantrums,bt u instead handled urself with grace,dignity,u added humour and u were down2earth.keep it up and be assured u nw have many fans in south africa :)
-naureen786- IF-Sizzlerz
-naureen786-
-naureen786-

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashima1975

Originally posted by sweetrahz

The wrong part of Pooja was only that she won't be able to do her work without Maid because she is not use too of that....

I found Anu very dominating.. woh har cheez apni marzi se karna prefer karti hai chahay woh galat hee q naa ho!!!!

if pooja  won't be able to do her work without Maid because she is not use too of that....
then its it possible that...anu also not use to eating on dinning table.......and for this reason she is dominating than pooja too is dominating

Hey Dear!! If Anuradha is not use to eating on Dinning Table she should sit on floor to eat, woh khana waise bhi sab ko khilanay k baad khaati hai!!!! Why she told children to eat on floor...?? I saw another show on colors uss mein zameen per khana khanay ki punsih dee gayee thi kisi contestant ko :S
.Arjun IF-Rockerz

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 9:59am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sneha25-Isha.Ishaaxeion-naureen786-purva

purva IF-Sizzlerz
purva
purva

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Arjun

^^^^ Agreed  :)

I kind of agree with her "garam fulka" thing but not with dining table ka funda :)

Agreed.. dinning table ka funda was weird.. but Mr. Bedi was soooo graceful.. and I could clearly see the change in Anuradha's behavior after comments by Mr. Bedi.. Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

angelicsmile-Sneha25-RainbowWarriorIsha.Ishaaxeion

pinkisluv91 IF-Stunnerz
pinkisluv91
pinkisluv91

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
I think Pooja's personality was better, she was patient with everything and she actually improved everything in Anuradha's house. She was quite positive abt everything too, on the other hand Anuradha was rude to the kids, the maids and she was kind of jealous of Pooja's lifestyle according to me.

And bedigirl you're not Pooja, nice try Tongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RainbowWarrior.GoldySom.axeion

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Maa Exchange Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index