Maa Exchange

Enough of Pooja Bedi vs Anuradha Nigam...

axeion thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
as Homemakers...

Let's talk about them as individuals now. Who's personality is closer to ur's and if anything needs to be changed in ur own personality (or the two ladies'), what would that be???

Edit: Let's forget that the two ladies are someone's daughter, wife and mother !!!
Edited by axeion - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Sneha25- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I liked the way Pooja is. She is organised, liberal and adjustable and knows how to convince her thoughts to others. I lack in organisation, adapting and more importantly in convincing skills. I would definitely try to imbibe these things in me.😊

i have nothing to take from Mrs. Nigam.😊 Atleast cant think of any.😳
RainbowWarrior thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I liked Pooja's hands-on approach. Like when she saw the false ceiling of the bathroom, she immediately put the panels back in to place without a second thought.

I also liked the way she 'handled' Mr. Nigam and convinced him of how things should be in the best way possible. As it turns out, one does not need to make children cry to get a point across.

I'd like to be more convincing myself and sure enough of myself to act upon my thoughts instantaneously rather than deliberate over them forever, especially in simple matters.

No comment on Anuradha. I'm still appalled by the way she let Aaliya cry it out, instead of comforting her, and kept repeating her point, making the kid cry even more ðŸ˜•
.Ashima thumbnail
as  homemaker....i will take convensing skills from pooja....so that in future i can convence my husband and in-laws importance of maid in house
naureenfizz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Pooja have a very good life style, she is very well organize... She handles every one very sweetly even the Maid too.... She know k kis k saath kaisay attitude rakhnay chaiyay... The wrong part of Pooja was only that she won't be able to do her work without Maid because she is not use too of that....

I found Anu very dominating.. woh har cheez apni marzi se karna prefer karti hai chahay woh galat hee q naa ho!!!!

Imagine Bedi's have a wonderful dinning table, n she orders every one to sit on a floor to eat!!!! They have a very nice sofa's and anuradha orders every one to sit on a floor...  How Disgusting!!!!
.Ashima thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweetrahz

The wrong part of Pooja was only that she won't be able to do her work without Maid because she is not use too of that....

I found Anu very dominating.. woh har cheez apni marzi se karna prefer karti hai chahay woh galat hee q naa ho!!!!

if pooja  won't be able to do her work without Maid because she is not use too of that....
then its it possible that...anu also not use to eating on dinning table.......and for this reason she is dominating than pooja too is dominating
Katz21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i dnt like anu!she is 2 judgemental,and im sure anu is quiet like a mouse in her own hme as she afraid of her husband bt in poojas hme she has a big mouth,and wat abt her waking up so late in sum1elses hme,she supposed 2 b substitute mother nt act lyk she on holiday!
bedigirl thumbnail
Katz21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
yes pooja u are right i am frm south africa and i jus want2say my frnds and family here were impressd wit da way u handled everythn at first we were a little skeptical,we figured u wud b a typical celeb and throw tantrums,bt u instead handled urself with grace,dignity,u added humour and u were down2earth.keep it up and be assured u nw have many fans in south africa :)