Fan Fictions

India-Forums

   
Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Betrayal ~2~... AR FF: Epilogue Updated (Page 38)

cutiepreet IF-Dazzler
cutiepreet
cutiepreet

Joined: 24 March 2008
Posts: 4694

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 5:17pm | IP Logged
res....finally...:)
EDITED Tongue
hey Medzi..u  don't know how long have i waited for this part...i literally came to this page every 2 mins while watching a movie to see if u updated... LOL
and i LOVED the part.....EmbarrassedTongue
it was really really cute....<3 everything was just perfect...:)
AR moment at the start.... their perfect happy n easy gng life...:)
RM r going to be parents... i guessed it all along...lol but it was extremely adorable the way the girls planned out everything n gave the boys especially Rahul a beautiful surprise...:)
the boys being all romantic n lovey-dovey to get the plan out of girls...lol tch tch didn't work...
but really nice part...:)
the end made me blush...haha it was really cute n adorable...<3
thanx for the pm even i res my post even before u pmed me...lol
tc n cont soon..>:)
Preet <3


Edited by cutiepreet - 02 February 2011 at 5:37pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Medha.

cute_girl17 Groupbie
cute_girl17
cute_girl17

Joined: 21 December 2010
Posts: 140

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 5:39pm | IP Logged
Hey amazing part...
loved all ar moments..infact loved the whole update..i always fall short of words and dont know what to write..its just awesomeSmile
Thanx for the pm
continue soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Medha.

prachi06 IF-Dazzler
prachi06
prachi06

Joined: 01 December 2009
Posts: 4002

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 5:40pm | IP Logged
awesome update

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Medha.

Medha. IF-Sizzlerz
Medha.
Medha.

Joined: 03 September 2010
Posts: 19011

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 5:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cutiepreet

res....finally...:)
EDITED Tongue
hey Medzi..u  don't know how long have i waited for this part...i literally came to this page every 2 mins while watching a movie to see if u updated... LOL
and i LOVED the part.....EmbarrassedTongue
it was really really cute....<3 everything was just perfect...:)
AR moment at the start.... their perfect happy n easy gng life...:)
RM r going to be parents... i guessed it all along...lol but it was extremely adorable the way the girls planned out everything n gave the boys especially Rahul a beautiful surprise...:)
the boys being all romantic n lovey-dovey to get the plan out of girls...lol tch tch didn't work...
but really nice part...:)
the end made me blush...haha it was really cute n adorable...<3
thanx for the pm even i res my post even before u pmed me...lol
tc n cont soon..>:)
Preet <3
LOL!  Thanks!  I'm glad you liked it.  The end made me blush as well!  You're welcome, and I'll continue soon. 
 
Originally posted by cute_girl17

Hey amazing part...
loved all ar moments..infact loved the whole update..i always fall short of words and dont know what to write..its just awesomeSmile
Thanx for the pm
continue soon
Thanks!  I'm glad you liked it!  You're welcome, and I'll continue soon.
 
Originally posted by prachi_mjht

awesome update
Thanks!
noru IF-Sizzlerz
noru
noru

Joined: 18 March 2008
Posts: 12188

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 5:52pm | IP Logged
Awww! That was such a cute way of surprising Rahul and the rest of the gang! LOL I loved Armaan's way of trying to get Riddhima to tell him what their plan was! I just love how the gang is always together and they're always so happy for each other! True friends! And the ending made me blush LOL AR are too cute!

Lovely update Medzi.. as usual! =)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Medha.

Medha. IF-Sizzlerz
Medha.
Medha.

Joined: 03 September 2010
Posts: 19011

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 5:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nowee10

Awww! That was such a cute way of surprising Rahul and the rest of the gang! LOL I loved Armaan's way of trying to get Riddhima to tell him what their plan was! I just love how the gang is always together and they're always so happy for each other! True friends! And the ending made me blush LOL AR are too cute!

Lovely update Medzi.. as usual! =)
Thanks!  I'm glad you liked it.  The ending made me blush as well. 
ammy_ka_ashu IF-Dazzler

Joined: 16 September 2010
Posts: 4128

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 6:00pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Medha.

Olicity_23 IF-Dazzler
Olicity_23
Olicity_23

Joined: 26 February 2009
Posts: 4479

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 6:07pm | IP Logged
awesome


thnx 4 the pm


update soon


Kamal

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Medha.

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
[AR] FF WhAt LiEs BeHiNd BeTrAyAl!

2 3 4

Author: MysticalRealm   Replies: 27   Views: 3243

MysticalRealm 27 3243 09 November 2009 at 4:06am by arshsharma92
DECEPTION - A SINISTER BETRAYAL

2 3 4 5 6 7

Author: Sujalthegreat   Replies: 53   Views: 5510

Sujalthegreat 53 5510 22 June 2007 at 3:40am by Sujalthegreat
Deception - A Sinister Betrayal...C2- P1

Author: Sujalthegreat   Replies: 1   Views: 812

Sujalthegreat 1 812 14 May 2007 at 5:36pm by Pyaari_Shailee
Deception - A Sinister Betrayal...C2- P2

Author: Sujalthegreat   Replies: 1   Views: 506

Sujalthegreat 1 506 14 May 2007 at 5:35pm by Pyaari_Shailee
Deception - A Sinister Betrayal...C2- P3

Author: Sujalthegreat   Replies: 2   Views: 526

Sujalthegreat 2 526 14 May 2007 at 5:35pm by Pyaari_Shailee

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Fan Fictions Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index